Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Rockbreaker's Ceremony 2020 Discussion
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@Ironlily

I literally KEEP thinking about this skin after I saw it earlier this month!! Honest to god just showed it to one of my non-FR friends as I was heading over here to compliment it bc I am SO into both this concept and how you've executed it?? The idea of having the base dragon be these inlays peeking out and how kind of Ancient and Important this whole skin looks? Plus the general rendering and how well you've handled the rock texture here?? I am in Awe genuinely like...top 10 things on this site that make me want to buy a ridgeback.
@Ironlily

I literally KEEP thinking about this skin after I saw it earlier this month!! Honest to god just showed it to one of my non-FR friends as I was heading over here to compliment it bc I am SO into both this concept and how you've executed it?? The idea of having the base dragon be these inlays peeking out and how kind of Ancient and Important this whole skin looks? Plus the general rendering and how well you've handled the rock texture here?? I am in Awe genuinely like...top 10 things on this site that make me want to buy a ridgeback.
L9jdpfO.pngdel.png L9jdpfO.png1iQ9vUC.gif L9jdpfO.pngdel.png L9jdpfO.png
@talkinganimals *blushes* Oh my, thank you! You've totally made my month! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I'm glad the look I was going for translated as intended! And I'm basically sitting here preening about the rock texture. I had made my own brush set specifically for this skin (just some basic speckling brushes, but it was my first time making custom brushes) so I'm super pumped that someone noticed and appreciated it. [s]I am such a dork.[/s] xD Additionally, I'd like to thank you for taking the time out of your day to give an in-depth breakdown of what you liked and why. I'm so grateful, especially for the 'why.' This type of feedback is so rare and yet so valuable. Makes the hours put in worth it. Thank you so much! :D
@talkinganimals
*blushes* Oh my, thank you! You've totally made my month!

I'm glad the look I was going for translated as intended! And I'm basically sitting here preening about the rock texture. I had made my own brush set specifically for this skin (just some basic speckling brushes, but it was my first time making custom brushes) so I'm super pumped that someone noticed and appreciated it. I am such a dork. xD

Additionally, I'd like to thank you for taking the time out of your day to give an in-depth breakdown of what you liked and why. I'm so grateful, especially for the 'why.' This type of feedback is so rare and yet so valuable. Makes the hours put in worth it.

Thank you so much! :D
Image of a wolf, links to the LorWolf signup page.
@Churrell yO first off i really love your skincent?? there are never enough good snap skins and those crystaLS [emoji=heart size=1] @ you losing u shadow transparency on the see through bits tho, were u working in the skin parts folder? if so, u gotta move everything to the accent parts folder if u want transparency to work as u want it to!
@Churrell yO first off i really love your skincent?? there are never enough good snap skins and those crystaLS

@ you losing u shadow transparency on the see through bits tho, were u working in the skin parts folder? if so, u gotta move everything to the accent parts folder if u want transparency to work as u want it to!
angle%201.pngartbutton%20closed.pngartshop%20icon.pngstresssig.gif
angle%202.pngumabutton.pngumashop%20icon.pngradiation%20middle.png
angle%203.pngumatutorialbutton.pngumatutorial%20icon.pngstresssig2.gif
@PolarMo I LOVE how you rendered the labradorite for that Veilspun accent! I’m obsessed with that stone :D

(Also just FYI you spelled labradorite wrong in the title)
@PolarMo I LOVE how you rendered the labradorite for that Veilspun accent! I’m obsessed with that stone :D

(Also just FYI you spelled labradorite wrong in the title)
3QDdlu8.png Z4AjjrJ.png MCkSNt3.png
@wardmir oooh thank you! Also thanks for pointing that out, I've been spelling it wrong all this time ;D
@wardmir oooh thank you! Also thanks for pointing that out, I've been spelling it wrong all this time ;D
New submission! I had a lot of fun with this one- I made it diaphanous/Thorns friendly too! [img]https://imgur.com/bqhT4ym.png[/img] Examples: [img]https://imgur.com/m2lsQWT.png[/img]
New submission! I had a lot of fun with this one- I made it diaphanous/Thorns friendly too!

bqhT4ym.png

Examples:

m2lsQWT.png
@Elkriens
This is the discussion thread, you'll want to put that in the submission thread!

@Stressparticles
Thank you!! This skin's been quite an adventure ;) Unfortunately, I saved it into a template that didn't have the "Accent goes here" tab, and after much kerfuffling I was able to copy and paste it into the template that DOES have that tab. Okay, fingers crossed, been doing many things and hopefully this will work!

Edit again lol, it has finally worked, thank you!! And of course while in the file I saw all these little edits I should do so that took some time too XD
@Elkriens
This is the discussion thread, you'll want to put that in the submission thread!

@Stressparticles
Thank you!! This skin's been quite an adventure ;) Unfortunately, I saved it into a template that didn't have the "Accent goes here" tab, and after much kerfuffling I was able to copy and paste it into the template that DOES have that tab. Okay, fingers crossed, been doing many things and hopefully this will work!

Edit again lol, it has finally worked, thank you!! And of course while in the file I saw all these little edits I should do so that took some time too XD
@Churrell already did! <3 i'm just showing it off here too bc my post is on page 8 and i had to edit it since i already had one other submission
@Churrell already did! <3 i'm just showing it off here too bc my post is on page 8 and i had to edit it since i already had one other submission
@quarz @gannet
I'm interested in both of your opal accents! I hope you win but if you don't please ping me!
@quarz @gannet
I'm interested in both of your opal accents! I hope you win but if you don't please ping me!
VGxuHXT.png
@Churrell aYY i'm glad it worked! it looks great! [emoji=rainbow size=1]
@Churrell aYY i'm glad it worked! it looks great!
angle%201.pngartbutton%20closed.pngartshop%20icon.pngstresssig.gif
angle%202.pngumabutton.pngumashop%20icon.pngradiation%20middle.png
angle%203.pngumatutorialbutton.pngumatutorial%20icon.pngstresssig2.gif
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15