Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Rockbreaker's Ceremony 2020 Discussion
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15
@Vaporizedbread we can't see your pics :(
@Vaporizedbread we can't see your pics :(
@kschaef
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/301161453204013056/776543302862110730/unknown.png[/img] Hoping it's not too early to make a Veilspun skin for this fest, because this is exactly what I intend to do. I apologize to all line-breaking terts. EDIT: [quote name="ceiswyn" date="2020-11-12 13:22:35" ] It is NEVER too early for Veilspun skins :) [/quote] Thank you for the validation! It has been done :)
unknown.png
Hoping it's not too early to make a Veilspun skin for this fest, because this is exactly what I intend to do. I apologize to all line-breaking terts.

EDIT:
ceiswyn wrote on 2020-11-12 13:22:35:
It is NEVER too early for Veilspun skins :)
Thank you for the validation! It has been done :)
Exusiai from Arknights, lying face-first on the ground. Her halo is a distance away from her. Bolt/Azzy/Nia
she/they | fr + 2 | avatar
I wish I could Lorem Ipsum my way through life like people Lorem Ipsum through their dragon bios. (picture source)
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
@CaptainSid I absolutely love your coatl accent, but, I think the lineart and shading layer is hidden for your accent, right?

I think if you keep it the way it is now, it will disqualify your submission, so if you add that really quick, it should be fine :>
@CaptainSid I absolutely love your coatl accent, but, I think the lineart and shading layer is hidden for your accent, right?

I think if you keep it the way it is now, it will disqualify your submission, so if you add that really quick, it should be fine :>
QVqlnc1.png
@azurebolt how does it work with the line-breaking terts? Can we make accents that are on them even if it is not over the original line art?
@azurebolt how does it work with the line-breaking terts? Can we make accents that are on them even if it is not over the original line art?
@kschaef
[quote name="JellieDonut" date="2020-11-12 14:57:50" ] @CaptainSid I absolutely love your coatl accent, but, I think the lineart and shading layer is hidden for your accent, right? I think if you keep it the way it is now, it will disqualify your submission, so if you add that really quick, it should be fine :> [/quote] I'll try to do something about it, if my translator translated your text correctly and I understood what you mean correctly)
JellieDonut wrote on 2020-11-12 14:57:50:

I'll try to do something about it, if my translator translated your text correctly and I understood what you mean correctly)
ytkEBod.pnghBzaYAj.pngLGvol4P.pngk3PfQGk.png6vXRkBW.pngkoJv3g8.png
uUgmcVV.png
@kschaef The simple answer is that, like with Gaolers and Banescales, it doesn't really work (except for Branches since I didn't color the horns), and I'm sorry about that. As for if accents can be made on the line-breaking terts, I don't think it can incorporate the stuff that isn't over the original lineart. However, I have seen UMAs that have variations accounting for some line-breaking terts (such as Accent: Living Garden (Blossom) which works best with a dragon that has Blossom)

Since accounting for every line-breaking tert isn't really possible for fests (2 entries per user) and also since I'm dirt-poor in gems so I can't print my own if it loses..... yeah

also sorry if I completely misinterpreted your questions
@kschaef The simple answer is that, like with Gaolers and Banescales, it doesn't really work (except for Branches since I didn't color the horns), and I'm sorry about that. As for if accents can be made on the line-breaking terts, I don't think it can incorporate the stuff that isn't over the original lineart. However, I have seen UMAs that have variations accounting for some line-breaking terts (such as Accent: Living Garden (Blossom) which works best with a dragon that has Blossom)

Since accounting for every line-breaking tert isn't really possible for fests (2 entries per user) and also since I'm dirt-poor in gems so I can't print my own if it loses..... yeah

also sorry if I completely misinterpreted your questions
Exusiai from Arknights, lying face-first on the ground. Her halo is a distance away from her. Bolt/Azzy/Nia
she/they | fr + 2 | avatar
I wish I could Lorem Ipsum my way through life like people Lorem Ipsum through their dragon bios. (picture source)
[quote name="JellieDonut" date="2020-11-12 14:57:50" ] @CaptainSid I absolutely love your coatl accent, but, I think the lineart and shading layer is hidden for your accent, right? I think if you keep it the way it is now, it will disqualify your submission, so if you add that really quick, it should be fine :> [/quote] @JellieDonut However, can you explain a little what you mean? English is not my native language, so I didn't quite understand you
JellieDonut wrote on 2020-11-12 14:57:50:

@JellieDonut However, can you explain a little what you mean? English is not my native language, so I didn't quite understand you
ytkEBod.pnghBzaYAj.pngLGvol4P.pngk3PfQGk.png6vXRkBW.pngkoJv3g8.png
uUgmcVV.png
I finished my submission, but am only able to download it as a file. I tried uploading it to Imgur and using that link, but it didn't work. Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks!
I finished my submission, but am only able to download it as a file. I tried uploading it to Imgur and using that link, but it didn't work. Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks!
c78fb34a-2f8e-11eb-a63c-492b8a503cf7.gif jHSxBWy.png
Ask me about my silly spy shows!
I'm on_a_sunbeam on Artfight!
@cambi If your submission doesn't win I'm going to be very disappointed in the failed opportunity because it is SO AMAZING[emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@cambi If your submission doesn't win I'm going to be very disappointed in the failed opportunity because it is SO AMAZING
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15