Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | wolfspell wonders.* • | [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25
@OnyxBat

Alright, thank you for understanding!
@OnyxBat

Alright, thank you for understanding!
Kaito%20mini%20sit.png
! tokii !
(she/they)
art hobbyist
---
Carrd
Toyhouse
74982257_RhURIxj7VSkwSd5.gif
@tokaiiu
Style Tier: Fullbody - Shading and Highlights

Reference(s): I have two characters I'd like art of, together.
Perrin Lathalas, Half Elf Ranger: face, clothes, bow.

Thia, young drake, traveling companion to Perrin:
reference. not my art, but it's about the closest i can find. she's more of a classic western dragon shape, just with fewer fins.

Notes: Thia was raised by Perrin when he hatched her from an egg, so he's basically her father. She's also relatively small right now, as she is a child, so she's about the size of a great dane. I was hoping for a pose something like this, (once again not my art) if it can be managed.

Payment: in gems, counting thia as an extra character, 1120. however, if Perrin turns out to be an extremely detailed character, i believe it will turn out to 1470? i think that's correct.
@tokaiiu
Style Tier: Fullbody - Shading and Highlights

Reference(s): I have two characters I'd like art of, together.
Perrin Lathalas, Half Elf Ranger: face, clothes, bow.

Thia, young drake, traveling companion to Perrin:
reference. not my art, but it's about the closest i can find. she's more of a classic western dragon shape, just with fewer fins.

Notes: Thia was raised by Perrin when he hatched her from an egg, so he's basically her father. She's also relatively small right now, as she is a child, so she's about the size of a great dane. I was hoping for a pose something like this, (once again not my art) if it can be managed.

Payment: in gems, counting thia as an extra character, 1120. however, if Perrin turns out to be an extremely detailed character, i believe it will turn out to 1470? i think that's correct.
LXBJg3t.png
@poetofnothing

I think I'd be able to do this order! I'd just have to alter the designs quite a lot so it feels more "original" from if that's alright with you.

This is just due to some of the reference art not being yours? I hope you understand.

Also I don't see Perrin as an extremely detailed character since dragons in my style aren't that detailed anyway aside from extra accessories, so the cost would just stay at 1120g.
@poetofnothing

I think I'd be able to do this order! I'd just have to alter the designs quite a lot so it feels more "original" from if that's alright with you.

This is just due to some of the reference art not being yours? I hope you understand.

Also I don't see Perrin as an extremely detailed character since dragons in my style aren't that detailed anyway aside from extra accessories, so the cost would just stay at 1120g.
Kaito%20mini%20sit.png
! tokii !
(she/they)
art hobbyist
---
Carrd
Toyhouse
@tokaiiu

That's fine if you alter the designs, I would just prefer if you stayed within nearly the same color palette that's in Perrin's clothing reference. As he's a ranger, I'd prefer if he stayed within the more natural colors of browns and greens. I'll send over a Crossroads with the amount of 1120g, and eagerly await your work! If you have any other questions or require any other references, please don't hesitate to send me a private message.
@tokaiiu

That's fine if you alter the designs, I would just prefer if you stayed within nearly the same color palette that's in Perrin's clothing reference. As he's a ranger, I'd prefer if he stayed within the more natural colors of browns and greens. I'll send over a Crossroads with the amount of 1120g, and eagerly await your work! If you have any other questions or require any other references, please don't hesitate to send me a private message.
LXBJg3t.png
@poetofnothing

Alright, thank you for understanding! I'll try my best to keep the palette similar.

Also, I misread about which character was Perrin I must have been thinking about the dragon, oops! Either way I don't think Perrin will be too detailed for me so the price will stay the same ^^
@poetofnothing

Alright, thank you for understanding! I'll try my best to keep the palette similar.

Also, I misread about which character was Perrin I must have been thinking about the dragon, oops! Either way I don't think Perrin will be too detailed for me so the price will stay the same ^^
Kaito%20mini%20sit.png
! tokii !
(she/they)
art hobbyist
---
Carrd
Toyhouse
@OnyxBat Here's your finished order! It was a good challenge drawing multiple characters in one piece, so thank you for ordering this since it was good practice :] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/676621605702598669/778844520220983316/The_Band_Resonance.png[/img] [size=2]If you use it on TH, please credit me @ tokaiiu ![/size]
@OnyxBat

Here's your finished order! It was a good challenge drawing multiple characters in one piece, so thank you for ordering this since it was good practice :]

The_Band_Resonance.png

If you use it on TH, please credit me @ tokaiiu !
Kaito%20mini%20sit.png
! tokii !
(she/they)
art hobbyist
---
Carrd
Toyhouse
I'm glad that you had fun with it! And thanks so much, they all look wonderful! Hope to commission you again some time!
I'm glad that you had fun with it! And thanks so much, they all look wonderful! Hope to commission you again some time!
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@OnyxBat

Glad you like it! I'm looking forward to your next visit ^^
@OnyxBat

Glad you like it! I'm looking forward to your next visit ^^
Kaito%20mini%20sit.png
! tokii !
(she/they)
art hobbyist
---
Carrd
Toyhouse
@tokaiiu
Hello! Could I please get added to your pinglist? I'd love to commission you when you're open again!
@tokaiiu
Hello! Could I please get added to your pinglist? I'd love to commission you when you're open again!
@MeridianChai

Of course! I'll add you right now ^^
@MeridianChai

Of course! I'll add you right now ^^
Kaito%20mini%20sit.png
! tokii !
(she/they)
art hobbyist
---
Carrd
Toyhouse