Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | wolfspell wonders.* • | [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
@SilverDeath

I'll be happy to draw him for you! Send your payment through crossroads whenever you cam and I'll accept it once I'm finished, thank you for ordering!

@Dragonairia

I'll add you right now ^^
@SilverDeath

I'll be happy to draw him for you! Send your payment through crossroads whenever you cam and I'll accept it once I'm finished, thank you for ordering!

@Dragonairia

I'll add you right now ^^
Kaito%20mini%20sit.png
! tokii !
(she/they)
art hobbyist
---
Carrd
Toyhouse
74982257_RhURIxj7VSkwSd5.gif
@tokaiiu hi! could i get you to draw my ocs?

Style: Headshot, Shading & Highlights

OCs:
1) Ives - toyhouse link, fullbody ref
2) Alexander - toyhouse link, sorry there's only one ref of him right now akkjdsfsd

notes: Ives has a small freckle under his right eye that can be hard to see in the refs - he also wears black studs (usually covered up by his hair tho). Alex is a bit shorter than Ives if that matters!

Price: (350kt / 350g) * 1.6 = 560g/kt

about the pricing, could i pay partial in gems and partial in treasure? ive got like 300kt on hand and the rest (260g) would be in gems ;;
@tokaiiu hi! could i get you to draw my ocs?

Style: Headshot, Shading & Highlights

OCs:
1) Ives - toyhouse link, fullbody ref
2) Alexander - toyhouse link, sorry there's only one ref of him right now akkjdsfsd

notes: Ives has a small freckle under his right eye that can be hard to see in the refs - he also wears black studs (usually covered up by his hair tho). Alex is a bit shorter than Ives if that matters!

Price: (350kt / 350g) * 1.6 = 560g/kt

about the pricing, could i pay partial in gems and partial in treasure? ive got like 300kt on hand and the rest (260g) would be in gems ;;
tumblr_inline_qf7d4iYTRP1s3p7hf_500.png
@tokaiiu heyo! Quick question! If I were to order a character with a cat sized dragon resting on her shoulders/around her neck would that count as a small familiar or just another character?
@tokaiiu heyo! Quick question! If I were to order a character with a cat sized dragon resting on her shoulders/around her neck would that count as a small familiar or just another character?
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
I love Danganronpa & Yakuza
Celeste is best girl, But I love Toko too
Majima Goro the beloved ever
Splatoon 3 Addict
Bisexual Aromantic Polyam
@WaverVelvet

I'd be happy to draw them for you & I'm totally fine with mixed payments ^^
Just send the payment through crossroads and I'll accept it once I'm done, thank you for ordering!

@StrudleNugget

A cat-sized dragon would count as a familiar :]
@WaverVelvet

I'd be happy to draw them for you & I'm totally fine with mixed payments ^^
Just send the payment through crossroads and I'll accept it once I'm done, thank you for ordering!

@StrudleNugget

A cat-sized dragon would count as a familiar :]
Kaito%20mini%20sit.png
! tokii !
(she/they)
art hobbyist
---
Carrd
Toyhouse
@tokaiiu
Style Tier: Halfbody with complex background

Reference(s): https://toyhou.se/9946700.andre-miller https://toyhou.se/10023524.salamander

Notes: Basically I’m looking for Andre leaning over ship railing, and staring out into the sky, smoking a cigarette, looking really exhausted, eyebags prevalent under her eyes while salamander watches solemnly, wrapped around her shoulders

Important note is that Andre is pretty tall and the railing goes to the bottom of her rib cage
Salamander is roughly the size of a cat

The background I would be a cloudy night sky, but the stars are shining bright, the moon being the light source, and Andre is looking up at them. Depending on the angle of view you do this at maybe the stars are visibly being reflected in her eyes?
Payment: Gems!
@tokaiiu
Style Tier: Halfbody with complex background

Reference(s): https://toyhou.se/9946700.andre-miller https://toyhou.se/10023524.salamander

Notes: Basically I’m looking for Andre leaning over ship railing, and staring out into the sky, smoking a cigarette, looking really exhausted, eyebags prevalent under her eyes while salamander watches solemnly, wrapped around her shoulders

Important note is that Andre is pretty tall and the railing goes to the bottom of her rib cage
Salamander is roughly the size of a cat

The background I would be a cloudy night sky, but the stars are shining bright, the moon being the light source, and Andre is looking up at them. Depending on the angle of view you do this at maybe the stars are visibly being reflected in her eyes?
Payment: Gems!
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
@StrudleNugget

Oh wow, thank you for the notes! It makes this a lot easier to visualize ^^ I'll gladly do this commission for you! Just send the payment through crossroads and I'll accept it once I'm done, thank you!

Edit: Forgot to add oops: Your total cost is 810g, thanks again for ordering !!
@StrudleNugget

Oh wow, thank you for the notes! It makes this a lot easier to visualize ^^ I'll gladly do this commission for you! Just send the payment through crossroads and I'll accept it once I'm done, thank you!

Edit: Forgot to add oops: Your total cost is 810g, thanks again for ordering !!
Kaito%20mini%20sit.png
! tokii !
(she/they)
art hobbyist
---
Carrd
Toyhouse
Alrighty!! Can do :D
Alrighty!! Can do :D
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
! Important Update for Pending Orders !
@SilverDeath @WaverVelvet @StrudleNugget

This week is going to be a lot busier than I had expected. I got a few assignments that I have to finish for school which are due by the end of this week, and I was not expecting to be given all these assignments in one day;;

I might not be able to work on commissions at all this week, but I'll try to get orders done as soon as I can, which will hopefully be on the weekend. I'm sorry if this is an inconvenience, and thank you for understanding!
! Important Update for Pending Orders !
@SilverDeath @WaverVelvet @StrudleNugget

This week is going to be a lot busier than I had expected. I got a few assignments that I have to finish for school which are due by the end of this week, and I was not expecting to be given all these assignments in one day;;

I might not be able to work on commissions at all this week, but I'll try to get orders done as soon as I can, which will hopefully be on the weekend. I'm sorry if this is an inconvenience, and thank you for understanding!
Kaito%20mini%20sit.png
! tokii !
(she/they)
art hobbyist
---
Carrd
Toyhouse
That’s quite alright, good luck on your work
That’s quite alright, good luck on your work
Sol~
sZShZzW.png