Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | wolfspell wonders.* • | [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25
@poetofnothing Here's your finished order! I apologies for the wait, and thank you so much for ordering^^ [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/676621605702598669/787162221292945438/Perrin_and_Thia.png[/img] [size=2]If you use it on TH, please credit me @ tokaiiu ![/size]
@poetofnothing

Here's your finished order! I apologies for the wait, and thank you so much for ordering^^
Perrin_and_Thia.png

If you use it on TH, please credit me @ tokaiiu !
Kaito%20mini%20sit.png
! tokii !
(she/they)
art hobbyist
---
Carrd
Toyhouse
74982257_RhURIxj7VSkwSd5.gif
@Emcar555 @sugi @OnyxBat @PennyLane @NovaSky @Pearlimose @Riku114 @MeridianChai

All the slots are back open! Just keep in mind that orders may be a bit slower due to school making me busier than I expected^^"
@Emcar555 @sugi @OnyxBat @PennyLane @NovaSky @Pearlimose @Riku114 @MeridianChai

All the slots are back open! Just keep in mind that orders may be a bit slower due to school making me busier than I expected^^"
Kaito%20mini%20sit.png
! tokii !
(she/they)
art hobbyist
---
Carrd
Toyhouse
hello there! i was wondering if you'd be willing to do fanart for a commission? x) i couldn't help but notice your enstars art examples, ahaha.
hello there! i was wondering if you'd be willing to do fanart for a commission? x) i couldn't help but notice your enstars art examples, ahaha.
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
Can I reserve a slot for when im on desktop mode?

Basically I’d like to get the get a joke art using this template that I mentioned earlier featuring my three OC’s, Bellazhanna, Haimati and Zakka.
Will post the links tomorrow.

Depending on the cost (since I just made a more expensive commission) I might go with a second idea which would be my OC Achi with the knife cat meme.
Can I reserve a slot for when im on desktop mode?

Basically I’d like to get the get a joke art using this template that I mentioned earlier featuring my three OC’s, Bellazhanna, Haimati and Zakka.
Will post the links tomorrow.

Depending on the cost (since I just made a more expensive commission) I might go with a second idea which would be my OC Achi with the knife cat meme.
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@Hocotate

Oh, I'm totally willing to do fanart!

@OnyxBat

I'll write you down for a reserved slot, please remember to specify if you want a messy sketch or flat-coloured style for your order as well ^^
@Hocotate

Oh, I'm totally willing to do fanart!

@OnyxBat

I'll write you down for a reserved slot, please remember to specify if you want a messy sketch or flat-coloured style for your order as well ^^
Kaito%20mini%20sit.png
! tokii !
(she/they)
art hobbyist
---
Carrd
Toyhouse
sounds great! sorry to be a bit roundabout, but would you mind putting me down for a slot while i think about what i want to order, and if i ended up DMing you with the information instead? :') thank you so much for your time!
sounds great! sorry to be a bit roundabout, but would you mind putting me down for a slot while i think about what i want to order, and if i ended up DMing you with the information instead? :') thank you so much for your time!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
@Hocotate

It's no problem! + tysm for looking around my shop, it means a lot to me^^

I'll write you down for a slot, please do send in your order as soon as you can :]
@Hocotate

It's no problem! + tysm for looking around my shop, it means a lot to me^^

I'll write you down for a slot, please do send in your order as soon as you can :]
Kaito%20mini%20sit.png
! tokii !
(she/they)
art hobbyist
---
Carrd
Toyhouse
Thanks for holding the slot!

I’d like to get the get a joke art using this template that I mentioned earlier featuring my three OC’s, Bellazhanna (as the cat), Haimati (as the one pointing) and Zakka (as the one holding Haia).

(Bella & Haia have some sensitive pics in their galleries so I only linked to a single pic for both of them).

Flat color for both please!
Thanks for holding the slot!

I’d like to get the get a joke art using this template that I mentioned earlier featuring my three OC’s, Bellazhanna (as the cat), Haimati (as the one pointing) and Zakka (as the one holding Haia).

(Bella & Haia have some sensitive pics in their galleries so I only linked to a single pic for both of them).

Flat color for both please!
@OnyxBat

It's no problem! Thanks for looking around my shop too^^

For pricing, the first idea would cost 330kt / 330g
and the second idea would cost 150kt / 150g (which is just base price.)
@OnyxBat

It's no problem! Thanks for looking around my shop too^^

For pricing, the first idea would cost 330kt / 330g
and the second idea would cost 150kt / 150g (which is just base price.)
Kaito%20mini%20sit.png
! tokii !
(she/they)
art hobbyist
---
Carrd
Toyhouse
I'll go with the first one! And I'm setting up the CR now.
I'll go with the first one! And I'm setting up the CR now.
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25