Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Advent Gifting Spree - Closed to entries
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
Sending the gems for the deluxe version over now, thanks for doing this! And thanks for the ping @Stormytehcat11 :)

Hey, are you guys interested in this?
@Nyley @catgirl69
Sending the gems for the deluxe version over now, thanks for doing this! And thanks for the ping @Stormytehcat11 :)

Hey, are you guys interested in this?
@Nyley @catgirl69
Gek4MgE.png
»fallingxfeather«

Fr +0
I’ll dress your dragons for free! Starting a hatchery soon :)

Dressing Your Dragons!
Falling Star Grab Bags
@fallingxfeather I actually just sent in for deluxe earlier today, but I'm gonna go ahead and tell some others since you pinged me!! thank you!

would any of you be interested?
@faerieglamour @Barbana @kayn ?
@fallingxfeather I actually just sent in for deluxe earlier today, but I'm gonna go ahead and tell some others since you pinged me!! thank you!

would any of you be interested?
@faerieglamour @Barbana @kayn ?
aaa
c h l o ë

2 4

all my dragons love ariana grande

a a Image-192.png Untitled21-20201029160319-2-75x75.png
@Dapplestar
Sending for the deluxe type!
@Dapplestar
Sending for the deluxe type!
JDzVxX6.gif1oViDUM.gif
Oh gosh! Apparently I've already been paid for, so I would like to pay for @RatPrince to receive the deluxe version, since they recently helped me realize a long-standing dream, and I'll also go ahead and cover the next person on this thread. I'd also love to be a helper!

@indecisive @wanderingstar @rosegardens02 @Viscere @tidedaddy
That seems like a good lil selection of GBBR members who might be interested in this!
Oh gosh! Apparently I've already been paid for, so I would like to pay for @RatPrince to receive the deluxe version, since they recently helped me realize a long-standing dream, and I'll also go ahead and cover the next person on this thread. I'd also love to be a helper!

@indecisive @wanderingstar @rosegardens02 @Viscere @tidedaddy
That seems like a good lil selection of GBBR members who might be interested in this!
nXERsAh.gif x
Quest
they/them

wishlist
skyquest
loreshop
x
hm6g4Hg.gif
z6yC46F.png
xx
vqpPMnZ.png x tumblr_inline_ny7iufldYa1qmzhvw_540.png
@Dapplestar may I actually pay for my friend @candyrabbit and sign up to be a helper for you? I'd love to help spread the cheer!
@Dapplestar may I actually pay for my friend @candyrabbit and sign up to be a helper for you? I'd love to help spread the cheer!
Sending gems over for a deluxe in a moment ^-^

@bathymaas @hyrulehero @Hellonwheels @gyasi @Qthorse1 @luckystars012 @dragonlover1234 @AliyahZoe @bloodredknife

Maybe you guys would like to participate?
Sending gems over for a deluxe in a moment ^-^

@bathymaas @hyrulehero @Hellonwheels @gyasi @Qthorse1 @luckystars012 @dragonlover1234 @AliyahZoe @bloodredknife

Maybe you guys would like to participate?
vista_coatl1.png

n4H37dx.pngA6Pqy3l.pngLCqISMP.png
mlHpBMC.pngBzjAkuF.pngmNwQLuY.png

vista_coatl1.png
I'd like to buy a deluxe version please <3
I'd like to buy a deluxe version please <3
I'd like to buy the deluxe version please! I'll send the gems in a moment <3
@Jaderannosaurus thank you for pinging me!!

Maybe you guys would be interested?
@PennyLane @Byrdzilla @Stechi @SmilingSnail @MisterHat @DKShard @Kristi @Sunline @Edrakan
I'd like to buy the deluxe version please! I'll send the gems in a moment <3
@Jaderannosaurus thank you for pinging me!!

Maybe you guys would be interested?
@PennyLane @Byrdzilla @Stechi @SmilingSnail @MisterHat @DKShard @Kristi @Sunline @Edrakan
anim.gif
@Deathstalker
oh snap- tysm ;; you're too kind <3
@Deathstalker
oh snap- tysm ;; you're too kind <3
77830948p.png - GREMLIN/CASS
» he/it
» certified tundra lover
» chronically fatigued
» FR +3

---
----
» fr tumblr
» doodle adopt shop
» general adopt shop
» wishlist

----
spectre%20man.png
Yes, I would be happy to join @kittenvirus.

@Dapplestar I would like to have the deluxe set and I'll send you the gems in a moment. I maybe able to donate some Familiars and a few genes to the gift pool.
Yes, I would be happy to join @kittenvirus.

@Dapplestar I would like to have the deluxe set and I'll send you the gems in a moment. I maybe able to donate some Familiars and a few genes to the gift pool.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29