Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Breed: Veilspun Dragons
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 180 181
ive already commented but i feel like actually putting out my thoughts

this breed is just. glaringly, horribly disappointing in almost every fashion
the genes are fine but the design of the dragon is really messy and complicated. i feel like too many clashing genes would make the dragon even more difficult to even discern the parts of

edit: not to mention the handful of bugs in genes when it was released. and the black teeth. and the fact the breed change description was a copy-paste that wasn't edited right. if you're making a dragon that's equivalent to 10 real actual dollars i'm expecting it to have very few mistakes lol

that aside, the cost is just an absolute joke. 1000g? really? for an ancient breed that cannot even wear apparel? 10 dollars for not even a fresh new dragon, but for a scroll to change a pre-existing one into it.

the price is atrocious for a breed that literally is just uninteresting. it looks like a wet imperial. i'd care less about the design if it wasn't so obscenely expensive.

how many more ancients are we getting? does this site really favor quanitity over quality? i'd be happy to wait multiple years for a new breed if it was a modern and NOT gem breed. what a wreck.
ive already commented but i feel like actually putting out my thoughts

this breed is just. glaringly, horribly disappointing in almost every fashion
the genes are fine but the design of the dragon is really messy and complicated. i feel like too many clashing genes would make the dragon even more difficult to even discern the parts of

edit: not to mention the handful of bugs in genes when it was released. and the black teeth. and the fact the breed change description was a copy-paste that wasn't edited right. if you're making a dragon that's equivalent to 10 real actual dollars i'm expecting it to have very few mistakes lol

that aside, the cost is just an absolute joke. 1000g? really? for an ancient breed that cannot even wear apparel? 10 dollars for not even a fresh new dragon, but for a scroll to change a pre-existing one into it.

the price is atrocious for a breed that literally is just uninteresting. it looks like a wet imperial. i'd care less about the design if it wasn't so obscenely expensive.

how many more ancients are we getting? does this site really favor quanitity over quality? i'd be happy to wait multiple years for a new breed if it was a modern and NOT gem breed. what a wreck.
For some reason it won't let me breed them :( Anyone else having this issue?
For some reason it won't let me breed them :( Anyone else having this issue?
Woah!! Probably my favorite breed!! Aaaa
Woah!! Probably my favorite breed!! Aaaa
Frankenstein3.jpg
where are the spinxmoth gene scrolls??? Help anyone>?
where are the spinxmoth gene scrolls??? Help anyone>?
MC0JXiQ.png b1wM7Mg.png
They turned out better than I could have imagined, amazing job!!!
They turned out better than I could have imagined, amazing job!!!
pOC43Zp.png
YESSSSSS cant wait to get my own!!
YESSSSSS cant wait to get my own!!
6O0US88.png
Where can we find these babies?
Where can we find these babies?
KNIOSXOPGBD9UBHG I LOVE SO MUCH THEY MY NEW FAVE
KNIOSXOPGBD9UBHG I LOVE SO MUCH THEY MY NEW FAVE
3EIL5RM.png SwhjRD4.pngd3XCZt0.pngWeReVnH.pngaQp8eZz.pngt6Bzul7.png
85212510.png
jeremy says hi
I need ten...And I need them now!!!! AhhhH! I love them!!!!
I need ten...And I need them now!!!! AhhhH! I love them!!!!
Aww they're beautiful, the genes also. I would love to see some of the genes on the other dragons!

But I probably will only get a couple, as I don't want to pay for the genes and 1000g for a dragon which you can't even dress up. The Banescales and Gaolers are sitting in my lair, more or less forgotten because of this.
Aww they're beautiful, the genes also. I would love to see some of the genes on the other dragons!

But I probably will only get a couple, as I don't want to pay for the genes and 1000g for a dragon which you can't even dress up. The Banescales and Gaolers are sitting in my lair, more or less forgotten because of this.
918d3067284ef190697e582e4f1c6104694416ce.png[/ur]
UM for sale/trade ~Dragons for sale~
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 180 181