Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Breed: Veilspun Dragons
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 180 181
These are just lovely!
These are just lovely!
[quote name="Zazikel" date="2020-11-12 11:19:17" ] They're a lovely dragon and all but I'm a little depressed they're gem exclusive. -_- Especially since they're rocking some of my favorite genes. Oh well, just another breed I won't have or try and collect because they'll be too costly. [/quote] Why...? Gems in this site is tradable... its not like youll never be able to get it. You just have the farm the gold to trade for gems -.-. Do some random doodles, people on this site seems to be paying mad money for a 5 minutes drawing. Its fine for them to release ONE gem exclusive bread out of the many you can already get for free. Also, please, not judging but come on, its 10$ its not the end of the world.
Zazikel wrote on 2020-11-12 11:19:17:
They're a lovely dragon and all but I'm a little depressed they're gem exclusive. -_- Especially since they're rocking some of my favorite genes.
Oh well, just another breed I won't have or try and collect because they'll be too costly.

Why...? Gems in this site is tradable... its not like youll never be able to get it. You just have the farm the gold to trade for gems -.-. Do some random doodles, people on this site seems to be paying mad money for a 5 minutes drawing. Its fine for them to release ONE gem exclusive bread out of the many you can already get for free.

Also, please, not judging but come on, its 10$ its not the end of the world.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Lichtdrache.gif
I've never been so in love with a breed oh my god
I've never been so in love with a breed oh my god
ixeclKz.png
@LibraGirl
In the post it says you have to Awaken them, they'll be a reward from Fiona. c:
@LibraGirl
In the post it says you have to Awaken them, they'll be a reward from Fiona. c:
UwPE0Qp.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

I'm so happy and excited, they're beautiful and everything I ever wanted!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

I'm so happy and excited, they're beautiful and everything I ever wanted!
Shadow bug!!!! Holy sugar biscuits!!!
Shadow bug!!!! Holy sugar biscuits!!!
@LibraGirl
You must achieve an Awakened bond with a Willowmane Deerling. It's a gift from Fiona.
@LibraGirl
You must achieve an Awakened bond with a Willowmane Deerling. It's a gift from Fiona.
LONG HAIRED BABIESSSS

YESSS
LONG HAIRED BABIESSSS

YESSS
8v0FNRM.png

• Zan/Sri
• He/Him
• Gay lad

• Art shop

• Artist ~ Role`player
U3NDFbt.png
oh; it's for gems