Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | But into the forest never stray...
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 77 78
[emoji=normal eyes size=1][emoji=normal eyes size=1] i am looking.....
i am looking.....
I hope... It's not a Nature ancient ;-; It is adorable... but I'd love something else for Nature >_> Still with a slender build, but just... different than this one, more ferocious.
I hope... It's not a Nature ancient ;-; It is adorable... but I'd love something else for Nature >_> Still with a slender build, but just... different than this one, more ferocious.
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
*inhales*

I WAS R I G H T
*inhales*

I WAS R I G H T
y1ib5Xu.png | Wishlist
| Personal Quests
| Food in Sornieth

| The Deathless Bite
| Lore Thread
| Badges
WIrxbxw.png
SRYwKn0.png
windshade.png
8b7a2d23-5bfa-11e9-b21c-e39355bb3972.gif
Arinyl
he/his
FR+9
:EYES:
:EYES:
shadow, nice [emoji=shadow rune size=1] i hope the final design is better than the stream one <3 i'd love to spend some gems on the new shadowbaby
shadow, nice i hope the final design is better than the stream one <3 i'd love to spend some gems on the new shadowbaby
yzUX307.png
I am now pretty convinced it's Shadow. I said it was going to be Shadow a long time ago because of how plentiful and readily available Nocturne scrolls truly are during NoTN (and while they are limited to that two week span, they're cheap all year round), so it would make sense to make a Shadow Gem species.
I am now pretty convinced it's Shadow. I said it was going to be Shadow a long time ago because of how plentiful and readily available Nocturne scrolls truly are during NoTN (and while they are limited to that two week span, they're cheap all year round), so it would make sense to make a Shadow Gem species.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Spooky bois
Spooky bois
djAPICb.giftz8AK6D.pngtMGni6J.pngoY137o1.pngtz8AK6D.pngdjAPICb.gif
shadow def
shadow def
Sig_Adopt_-_Elys_small.png
[emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1]
UwPE0Qp.png
Heck yeah, Shadow breed here we go! My gems are ready
Heck yeah, Shadow breed here we go! My gems are ready
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 77 78