Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Straka's Observatory- Reprint Event
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 172 173
sent in the money for neptune spacesuit~
sent in the money for neptune spacesuit~
6h4Ol4n.pngXiejUgd.pngvJUVQ0t.pngcGS2SD8.png
hello, if there's an extra copy of Lunar Spacesuit, could I grab it? thank you :3
hello, if there's an extra copy of Lunar Spacesuit, could I grab it? thank you :3
21663875_tZDUMeVKejIIV6l.png

Mew||she/her||fr+15
• dragon sales
• wishlist
... Ice Runestone
Can we just appreciate how perfect the spacesuits are perfect for Among us character? I hope you'll do recolors one day to have all the colors XP and omg they are so pretty T^T I don't have these type of dragons but this is one of the bests custom skins
Can we just appreciate how perfect the spacesuits are perfect for Among us character? I hope you'll do recolors one day to have all the colors XP and omg they are so pretty T^T I don't have these type of dragons but this is one of the bests custom skins
Webp.net-gifmaker_1.gif
If you EVER make a black version of the spacesuit (male another dragon like a coatl? there aren't many of these around...) please ping me!!!!! ;_; I _need_ to have my among us character but i'm always black suits XP Congrats on the talent!
If you EVER make a black version of the spacesuit (male another dragon like a coatl? there aren't many of these around...) please ping me!!!!! ;_; I _need_ to have my among us character but i'm always black suits XP Congrats on the talent!
Webp.net-gifmaker_1.gif
@Straka
I have to drop my slot for Lunar Spacesuit, unfortunately. Hopefully I'll be able to buy a copy in the future.
@Straka
I have to drop my slot for Lunar Spacesuit, unfortunately. Hopefully I'll be able to buy a copy in the future.
tumblr_orcadwuP3v1s191fao1_540.png
Hoping word on Last New Child comes in soon. C'mon FR, accept the accentttttt. [emoji=gaoler deadpan size=1]
Hoping word on Last New Child comes in soon. C'mon FR, accept the accentttttt.
LIo8D8G.gif
@Straka sorry just noticed the ping sent pm’d yah the monies for lunar spacesuit
@Straka sorry just noticed the ping sent pm’d yah the monies for lunar spacesuit
cNz5XQO.png6AhhAgw.pngFNBT6DZ.pngyqdLLUN.gifaTJN4EM.png3C8hqWs.pngjCCBXJs.png
@Straka
Sending the payment!
@Straka
Sending the payment!
Nest---Plague.gif
[quote name="Birdxx" date="2020-11-07 22:06:04" ] Hoping word on Last New Child comes in soon. C'mon FR, accept the accentttttt. [emoji=gaoler deadpan size=1] [/quote] I really hope it comes through!
Birdxx wrote on 2020-11-07 22:06:04:
Hoping word on Last New Child comes in soon. C'mon FR, accept the accentttttt.
I really hope it comes through!
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
@MewOvO - yup, happened to have one extra slot since someone changed their mind! c: I'm just short of being able to buy the last blueprint tho, so if you could send prepayment of 750g that would be great c:

@Blackros3 - I'm glad you like them! Unfortunately I don't have plans to do public recolors of these (I don't play Among Us myself and there isn't enough demand to make every single color) but I'm willing to do custom recolors for people who want them specifically in Among Us colors for a fee and blueprint c:

@Birdxx @Scent boy do I have some good news for you today- it finally got through!! what a relief...

I'm ready to print the other runs now! Please send payment (750g) in a CR or PM. If you need more time, that's okay, but please communicate to me that you at least saw this ping (it can be a little frustrating when I have to go chasing after people, lol). Thank you!
@Dakkokki @Valmue @Turquai @cerpin @Swampman @meowmeowkazoo @sylveondreams @EvilCopepod @Mip @Balaeniceps @artiillerychick @StannyWolfie @sharkbutt @mumtup @Massif @MutantToucan @Qhersek @Churrel @scarletskyz @Kymris @Amayai @NocturnalLegends @dragongameNC

Concerning Lunar and Neptune Spacesuit: I got about 26kg worth of payments in, but I need 35kg to purchase all 7 blueprints. I tapped into my personal funds for one, but I'm still about 4kg short for the last Lunar Spacesuit blueprint. Just a friendly reminder, I can only run this shop reliably if I receive prepayment! ;.; It's alright if you need more time, and if this is the case please communicate that to me, but otherwise please send the payment for Lunar and/or Neptune Spacesuit (750g each) as soon as you are able c:
If you already paid, let me know! I do make mistakes every once in a while ^^

@Hnai @kiwis @Lycoriae @Kaio @scarletskyz @RetroJackal @theroiprocepios @Soupy @Vader @ESP @EmotionalTree @SarcasticHawke @goblincat @ESP
@MewOvO - yup, happened to have one extra slot since someone changed their mind! c: I'm just short of being able to buy the last blueprint tho, so if you could send prepayment of 750g that would be great c:

@Blackros3 - I'm glad you like them! Unfortunately I don't have plans to do public recolors of these (I don't play Among Us myself and there isn't enough demand to make every single color) but I'm willing to do custom recolors for people who want them specifically in Among Us colors for a fee and blueprint c:

@Birdxx @Scent boy do I have some good news for you today- it finally got through!! what a relief...

I'm ready to print the other runs now! Please send payment (750g) in a CR or PM. If you need more time, that's okay, but please communicate to me that you at least saw this ping (it can be a little frustrating when I have to go chasing after people, lol). Thank you!
@Dakkokki @Valmue @Turquai @cerpin @Swampman @meowmeowkazoo @sylveondreams @EvilCopepod @Mip @Balaeniceps @artiillerychick @StannyWolfie @sharkbutt @mumtup @Massif @MutantToucan @Qhersek @Churrel @scarletskyz @Kymris @Amayai @NocturnalLegends @dragongameNC

Concerning Lunar and Neptune Spacesuit: I got about 26kg worth of payments in, but I need 35kg to purchase all 7 blueprints. I tapped into my personal funds for one, but I'm still about 4kg short for the last Lunar Spacesuit blueprint. Just a friendly reminder, I can only run this shop reliably if I receive prepayment! ;.; It's alright if you need more time, and if this is the case please communicate that to me, but otherwise please send the payment for Lunar and/or Neptune Spacesuit (750g each) as soon as you are able c:
If you already paid, let me know! I do make mistakes every once in a while ^^

@Hnai @kiwis @Lycoriae @Kaio @scarletskyz @RetroJackal @theroiprocepios @Soupy @Vader @ESP @EmotionalTree @SarcasticHawke @goblincat @ESP
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 172 173