Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Straka's Observatory- Reprint Event
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 173 174
**SLAMS INTO A SPOT FOR THE OLD GODS ACCENTS**
**SLAMS INTO A SPOT FOR THE OLD GODS ACCENTS**
Tj9jm0X.png bwFw21K.png uJgX9G9.png 4ogWlJU.png
ELWEhez.png
yUgY90m.png
xp0Pzju.png
bhlBVAO.png
ymF86gg.png
@straka
I'm on mobile! Do you mind adding me to the second run of Last New Child?
@straka
I'm on mobile! Do you mind adding me to the second run of Last New Child?
Fear Frog Vibrant Jeweler Familiars For Trade! Masked Gryphon Zephyr Gem Guardian

@straka, also a mobile user! Could you put me down for a slot for a Last New Child? I’ll send payment ASAP, though I am kinda afk right now (at work, lol).

@straka, also a mobile user! Could you put me down for a slot for a Last New Child? I’ll send payment ASAP, though I am kinda afk right now (at work, lol).
Galaxy-Skull.png ~~ ZNNyeOb.pngyeet
She/Her/Hers || Plagueling/Arcanite
FR+3 || I'm forgetful, PM me if I left something unfinished!

004-002.png1538e856e41a13dba7976f5bd7ceb13ea32a79e2.gif cd29c9512a3694d23a652f31a199ebb9.png 1074515.png
Yes,may I get a slot for each? Sorry, on mobile.
Yes,may I get a slot for each? Sorry, on mobile.
Accent Shop
@straka I put myself on the sheet for "Last New Child" because holy moly, YES. Please also make more beautiful body horror accents (if you want to, I mean). I like to collect them like precious gold. It's just so good. Your art scratches that itch perfectly.
@straka I put myself on the sheet for "Last New Child" because holy moly, YES. Please also make more beautiful body horror accents (if you want to, I mean). I like to collect them like precious gold. It's just so good. Your art scratches that itch perfectly.
LIo8D8G.gif
Sorry I can't reply to everyone- again, school ;.;- but thank you for your kind words!

@EvilCopepod @Xarina @Pesticide - I've added you guys! ^^

@Birdxx - Aw, thank you! <3 I've got a bunch of more space-related stuff I have to release first but body horror is definitely something I'll probably mess with a bit more in the future, I love making dragons look absolutely messed up >:)

Last New Child: @DocMulligan @goblincat @SpicyTunaRoll @tilkka @hat17 @KalicoKat @necroticLuminary @Meowfred
Child of the Old Gods: @DocMulligan @hat17 @Meowfred @Dakkokki @PyriteTurquoise @Pesticide
I've got enough people down to start taking payment so I can send in the first runs! They're 750g each, PM or CR is fine ^^

If you need some time to collect payment, that's totally ok, but please let me know now- I've had it happen to me in the past that I got radio silence from people who preordered but then bought the skin immediately when I got it printed and put it in a PA for them. Please don't do this, I'm fine with waiting if I at least get some communication. c:

Again, for these ones I can't promise they'll get accepted the first time and there's a slight possibility the mods might not like the amount of red on Last New Child even though it isn't explicitly wound/blood-related, but we'll cross that bridge if we get to it!
Sorry I can't reply to everyone- again, school ;.;- but thank you for your kind words!

@EvilCopepod @Xarina @Pesticide - I've added you guys! ^^

@Birdxx - Aw, thank you! <3 I've got a bunch of more space-related stuff I have to release first but body horror is definitely something I'll probably mess with a bit more in the future, I love making dragons look absolutely messed up >:)

Last New Child: @DocMulligan @goblincat @SpicyTunaRoll @tilkka @hat17 @KalicoKat @necroticLuminary @Meowfred
Child of the Old Gods: @DocMulligan @hat17 @Meowfred @Dakkokki @PyriteTurquoise @Pesticide
I've got enough people down to start taking payment so I can send in the first runs! They're 750g each, PM or CR is fine ^^

If you need some time to collect payment, that's totally ok, but please let me know now- I've had it happen to me in the past that I got radio silence from people who preordered but then bought the skin immediately when I got it printed and put it in a PA for them. Please don't do this, I'm fine with waiting if I at least get some communication. c:

Again, for these ones I can't promise they'll get accepted the first time and there's a slight possibility the mods might not like the amount of red on Last New Child even though it isn't explicitly wound/blood-related, but we'll cross that bridge if we get to it!
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
@Straka can't add myself for Child of the old gods, I'm on mobile if that's the reason. Add me please?
@Straka can't add myself for Child of the old gods, I'm on mobile if that's the reason. Add me please?
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
@Avessa - Added! You can send payment through PM or CR- same deal, if you need more time to get payment just let me know ^^

I've gotten a response on the skin/accent help thread- they've recommended Astronavigator to be accepted and I've resubmitted it for hopefully the LAST time! I also have a more definite idea of what I need to fix on the two spacesuits, I'll try to get the fixed versions submitted some time today/tomorrow ^^ I've also submitted both Last New Child and Old Gods, fingers crossed!
@Avessa - Added! You can send payment through PM or CR- same deal, if you need more time to get payment just let me know ^^

I've gotten a response on the skin/accent help thread- they've recommended Astronavigator to be accepted and I've resubmitted it for hopefully the LAST time! I also have a more definite idea of what I need to fix on the two spacesuits, I'll try to get the fixed versions submitted some time today/tomorrow ^^ I've also submitted both Last New Child and Old Gods, fingers crossed!
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
I can send it now!
I can send it now!
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
yeehaw finally some good news!!
Child of the Old Gods made it through on the first try, which I honestly wasn’t expecting! All those have been sent out <3 Last New Child is probably gonna take a little longer bc oh no red, I believe they have a separate queue for more borderline stuff so fingers crossed.

Astronavigator also got through! Finally!! So I’m ready to buy the blueprint for the second run now! c: 750g each, CR or PM is fine. If you need some time to gather payment, that’s fine, but please at least let me know you saw the ping c:

@UndeadDahlia @Lepton @Stasha @usualuniqueness @Uniformshark @Bluedragon @Catgirl742
yeehaw finally some good news!!
Child of the Old Gods made it through on the first try, which I honestly wasn’t expecting! All those have been sent out <3 Last New Child is probably gonna take a little longer bc oh no red, I believe they have a separate queue for more borderline stuff so fingers crossed.

Astronavigator also got through! Finally!! So I’m ready to buy the blueprint for the second run now! c: 750g each, CR or PM is fine. If you need some time to gather payment, that’s fine, but please at least let me know you saw the ping c:

@UndeadDahlia @Lepton @Stasha @usualuniqueness @Uniformshark @Bluedragon @Catgirl742
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 173 174