Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Sold Ice Egg for 0
Um... so this whole hoard update has confused me and I accidentally sold an Unhatched Ice Egg for 0 treasure from my hoard when I was meaning to sell it on the auction house... I feel like something needs to be more clear about the difference between selling an item & listing it on the AH. I'm seriously going to cry because that's a ton of money I just threw in the void because I'm an idiot...

Can we please make a more noticeable difference between selling from hoard & selling on the auction house?
Um... so this whole hoard update has confused me and I accidentally sold an Unhatched Ice Egg for 0 treasure from my hoard when I was meaning to sell it on the auction house... I feel like something needs to be more clear about the difference between selling an item & listing it on the AH. I'm seriously going to cry because that's a ton of money I just threw in the void because I'm an idiot...

Can we please make a more noticeable difference between selling from hoard & selling on the auction house?
WuLeD0x.pngMV1Iakt.png

“Animals are here with us, not for us.” -Anonymous
@Drathir

Hoard Sale Buyback to get it back.

lock the items you don't want to hoardsell and it'll notify you that it's unable to sell.
edit: note, locking the items in your hoard does not prevent you from listing them on the AH or using them. Just prevents the hoardselling.
@Drathir

Hoard Sale Buyback to get it back.

lock the items you don't want to hoardsell and it'll notify you that it's unable to sell.
edit: note, locking the items in your hoard does not prevent you from listing them on the AH or using them. Just prevents the hoardselling.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
@Anourou thank you so much, I didn't even know the buyback was a thing. and thank you for the info about the locking!
@Anourou thank you so much, I didn't even know the buyback was a thing. and thank you for the info about the locking!
WuLeD0x.pngMV1Iakt.png

“Animals are here with us, not for us.” -Anonymous