Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Questions? Concerns? Discuss!
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 91 92
@Saraibre Nope.
@Saraibre Nope.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
[quote name="Saraibre" date="2014-06-12 20:14:38"]I have a newbie question: Is there an item that exists in the game as of now, that changes a single gene colour of a dragon?[/quote] Unfortunately no, but I'm holding out hope for one in the future. The random colours thing you get when you open an egg and get a gen one is total BS. *Edit: Really? A [b]teen[/b] rated site and you sensor something it isn't even a swear???
Saraibre wrote on 2014-06-12 20:14:38:
I have a newbie question:

Is there an item that exists in the game as of now, that changes a single gene colour of a dragon?
Unfortunately no, but I'm holding out hope for one in the future. The random colours thing you get when you open an egg and get a gen one is total BS.

*Edit: Really? A teen rated site and you sensor something it isn't even a swear???
rIxOVnO.pngdQDtyBL.pngGaCoVKV.pngnJW9Vjy.png
This is probably a big dumb question, but how do you make dragons age? By putting them on click sites?
This is probably a big dumb question, but how do you make dragons age? By putting them on click sites?
@Gatoraiden, dragons age on their own. All hatchlings will grow into adults when they reach 5-6 days of age. :)
@Gatoraiden, dragons age on their own. All hatchlings will grow into adults when they reach 5-6 days of age. :)
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

I joined this last registration period and when i logged in today it says "06/13Earned: 100,000 Treasure Earn" but I only see my 21999 treasure. Is it a glitch or what??? Please if anyone could give me insight to what happened it would be appreciated.
I joined this last registration period and when i logged in today it says "06/13Earned: 100,000 Treasure Earn" but I only see my 21999 treasure. Is it a glitch or what??? Please if anyone could give me insight to what happened it would be appreciated.
You got the achievement for earning 100k treasure total. You've probably spent some since earning it is why you don't have it all.
@baumTHEgardener
You got the achievement for earning 100k treasure total. You've probably spent some since earning it is why you don't have it all.
@baumTHEgardener
rIxOVnO.pngdQDtyBL.pngGaCoVKV.pngnJW9Vjy.png
Okay thank you. That seems right yes!
Okay thank you. That seems right yes!
@Aequorin
Both my bf and I can't sell two of our dragons. They do not have apparel, skins, familiars, or anything. Also, another friend of mine can't sell her dragon. Is this a bug? How do you fix this? I'm relatively new so I'm not sure if there's like a guideline to that.
@Aequorin
Both my bf and I can't sell two of our dragons. They do not have apparel, skins, familiars, or anything. Also, another friend of mine can't sell her dragon. Is this a bug? How do you fix this? I'm relatively new so I'm not sure if there's like a guideline to that.
@codylynx, if they are your progenitors, they cannot be sold or traded, only Exalted.
@codylynx, if they are your progenitors, they cannot be sold or traded, only Exalted.
How does one start breeding for a specific dragon of breed X, gender Y and with colors A/B/C and genes D/E/F?

Is it faster to breed for colors A/B/C and then gene/race change? Or is it better to breed the race, colors and genes at the same time?

I know in pokemon when the parent holds an everstone the nature of the parent is passed down. Is there some item like that on Flight Rising to help pass down genes/colors? I'm kinda new on Flight Rising so I dont really know this stuff...
How does one start breeding for a specific dragon of breed X, gender Y and with colors A/B/C and genes D/E/F?

Is it faster to breed for colors A/B/C and then gene/race change? Or is it better to breed the race, colors and genes at the same time?

I know in pokemon when the parent holds an everstone the nature of the parent is passed down. Is there some item like that on Flight Rising to help pass down genes/colors? I'm kinda new on Flight Rising so I dont really know this stuff...
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 91 92