Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | newbish
hi I'm kiki (slug is fine too!) i joined flight rising about a week ago and i've been obsessed. it's been a nice distraction from the pressures of art school and life in general. i love web browser pet sims but have a hard time committing to them besides neopets (15+ years!) but i hope that i can commit to fr as well. having my first babies hatch was super fulfilling and im excited to see what comes out of my nests next! i chose arcane because the [s]arcanist has nice ears[/s] lore and the aesthetics my hobbies include sim games such as story of seasons, animal crossing, stardew valley, and probably some others. im in school for illustration and i have a soft spot for art history. the user made guides have been super helpful! thanks to them i've figured out glimmer and gloom very fast! although i still blow all of my treasure immediately. [img]https://wompampsupport.azureedge.net/fetchimage?siteId=7575&v=2&jpgQuality=100&width=700&url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.kym-cdn.com%2Fentries%2Ficons%2Ffacebook%2F000%2F028%2F021%2Fwork.jpg[/img] i'll mostly be lurking because i'm shy so don't mind me
hi I'm kiki (slug is fine too!) i joined flight rising about a week ago and i've been obsessed. it's been a nice distraction from the pressures of art school and life in general.

i love web browser pet sims but have a hard time committing to them besides neopets (15+ years!) but i hope that i can commit to fr as well. having my first babies hatch was super fulfilling and im excited to see what comes out of my nests next!

i chose arcane because the arcanist has nice ears lore and the aesthetics

my hobbies include sim games such as story of seasons, animal crossing, stardew valley, and probably some others. im in school for illustration and i have a soft spot for art history.

the user made guides have been super helpful! thanks to them i've figured out glimmer and gloom very fast! although i still blow all of my treasure immediately.

fetchimage?siteId=7575&v=2&jpgQuality=100&width=700&url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.kym-cdn.com%2Fentries%2Ficons%2Ffacebook%2F000%2F028%2F021%2Fwork.jpg

i'll mostly be lurking because i'm shy so don't mind me
@sluggish

Heya! Welcome to the game! I am having a hatch in a couple days and would like to give you one! Let me know if that's okay!
@sluggish

Heya! Welcome to the game! I am having a hatch in a couple days and would like to give you one! Let me know if that's okay!
Hi, I'm kinda an idiot
I'm Wolfi! I use they/she pronouns, gotta love the lack of gender
I have ADHD and OCD, so if I come off as rude, please tell me!
Feel free to send me friend requests/DMs, I will usually respond! (EST so a couple hours off sometimes)
@WolfiWonder Hi, thank you for the warm welcome!! I'd love one of your hatchlings! Please let me know if there's anything that I could give in return [emoji=music notes size=1]
@WolfiWonder

Hi, thank you for the warm welcome!! I'd love one of your hatchlings! Please let me know if there's anything that I could give in return
@sluggish

Welcome to Flight Rising! I'll share a few guides with you that have been helpful to me in the past few months just in case you haven't seen them yet:
And finally, here is a masterpost of guides you can look through if you have any questions!

I hope you have a good time on this site!
@sluggish

Welcome to Flight Rising! I'll share a few guides with you that have been helpful to me in the past few months just in case you haven't seen them yet:
And finally, here is a masterpost of guides you can look through if you have any questions!

I hope you have a good time on this site!
gFvy9jg.png JI7OqcB.png gFvy9jg.png
Elaine
she/her
queer
FR+3
ping me!
lKSY9Uw.png gFvy9jg.png
@dragononymous

You can switch the controls to keyboard??? The coliseum is going to be so much more enjoyable tysm!!

I've been having a really good time! People have been extremely kind, setting small goals and reaching them has been mentally rewarding, and the art is beautiful <3
@dragononymous

You can switch the controls to keyboard??? The coliseum is going to be so much more enjoyable tysm!!

I've been having a really good time! People have been extremely kind, setting small goals and reaching them has been mentally rewarding, and the art is beautiful <3
@sluggish

Ahhhhh 17 years on neopets here... trust me I have not looked back at neopets since I found fr... and neopets use to be my life...really should purge my account there.

But really do not be shy... we are all socially akward in some way... FR is our place to shine. Feel free to chat with me any time I am on every day.
@sluggish

Ahhhhh 17 years on neopets here... trust me I have not looked back at neopets since I found fr... and neopets use to be my life...really should purge my account there.

But really do not be shy... we are all socially akward in some way... FR is our place to shine. Feel free to chat with me any time I am on every day.
A5i3AHB.png