Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] A beginner's guide to Alchemy
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
So you're interested in alchemy? You can do that with dragons now, and it's great! This is a very simple guide(but also quite lengthy) to Baldwin's brew, what that entails, and how to utilize it. ------ [b]Quick little table of contents for those looking for specific things.[/b] - FAQ / How to use this lovely feature - [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1461993/1#11486905]Key for Alchemical Ingredients / Transmute items[/url] - [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1461993/1#11486912]Recipes and other important things to note.[/url] ------ [size=6][b]FAQ[/b][/size] [b]Q: What [i]is [/i]Baldwin's brew?[/b] [b]A:[/b] Baldwin's brew is a place where you can go and transmute, or "recycle" as I like to call it, items from your hoard if you have any to spare and want to dabble in alchemy. [b]Q: What do [i]I get [/i]from dabbling in this dark magics?[/b] [b]A:[/b] You can get lots! Shoving stuff in Baldwin's brew will give you components, which while aren't useful on your own, can be used in recipes to make greater items. Things like apparel, familiars, genes, all sorts of goodies! [b]Q: Is there any confirmed ways to get certain components?[/b] [b]A: [/b]Yes! While it's not that predictable for what kind you specifically get, you can generally get certain types of trasmutes from certain types of items (Ex - Food gives you goo). That's about as far as it goes though, if your looking for a transmute of a very specific kind, like green goo for example, you might have to use trial and error with your food items until you get the one you want. [b]Q: Where exactly can I find this[i] "Baldwin"[/i] figure?[/b] [b]A:[/b] He happens to be in the trading post in the lowermost east corner. Right across from swipp, right by pinkerton's plundered pile, you can't miss him. ------------------------ [size=6][b]The Guide[/b][/size] Baldwin's bubbling brew is pretty simple. If you have spare items you want rid of, yet don't want to sell/give away/use etc, you can transmute them into components. These components then can be used along with other items to make new, [i]cooler [/i]items. As such, Baldwin's brew can be explained by it's two functions, [b]Transmuting items[/b], and then [b]Creating New Items[/b]. A very important thing to note is that [i]you can't just shove anything and everything in willy-nilly[/i]. You can only use[b] Food , Materials, Familiars, Apparel and Trinkets[/b] in the brew for transmuting. Other things like battle stones and other items in the other tab (holiday items, chests, dragon eggs, skins, and specialty items) [i]cannot [/i]be transmuted. They can be used to create new items but that will be covered in the create new items section of this post. [img]http://i.imgur.com/v3z3Edv.png[/img] Now here we have two options, Transmute objects and create new objects, like I mentioned earlier. If you're starting out you should head over to the transmute objects option, since creating new items requires transmute components to create those splendid items. [b][size=5]Transmuting Items[/size][/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/CyCjw0V.png[/img] It should look like this. If it doesn't look like this then you should reset your browser cache. A good run of the mill way to do this manually is to press Ctrl+F5 to clear it for your browser. [img]http://i.imgur.com/fqce0xl.png[/img] You can pick an item and then transmute it from your hoard. Like I mentioned earlier you can only use food/materials/apparel/familiars/trinkets, so battle stones and other such things outside of those parameters cannot be used. Another good thing to note is that Baldwin is a humble [s]pearlcatcher[/s] Bogsneak, so for transmuting items [b]you can only put in one at a time[/b]. This is mostly because he only has one big cauldron, not five! This is different for Creating items but we'll get to that later. Throw what you've picked into the pot! [img]http://i.imgur.com/IrqL7u9.png[/img] Now that we have our ingredient in, we should look at the fresh brew time. There's a half hour cooldown between each use of Baldwin's brew, since it takes time to let the new brew simmer down(And avoid explosions). when it's done cooking it should look like this! [img]http://i.imgur.com/DekYgH6.png[/img] Here you can collect you Component! Once you have enough components you can head over to the workshop (Or the Create Items tab) and then look at the recipes to see what you'd like. [b][size=5]Creating New Items[/size][/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/0klPuUt.png[/img] As you can see, this is the page where you get your recipes and the option to make items (some related to Alchemy things, some not). You can sort the recipes alphabetically and by level, which can come in handy as you unlock more and more recipes! As you can see with the two listed recipes, you have some info that's given to you with each recipe. Firstly you get the name of the item, the Alchemy Experience(Or XP for short) it'll give you, and how long it'll take to bake in Baldwin's lovely brew. It also shows the required level for doing the recipe. For example, the glass beakers need a Green Goo, A Green Sludge, and 4 broken bottles. The Loga on the other hand needs two Copper Mucks, One silver and One gold Muck. It'll also display the amount of money that you need for doing the recipe. The Beakers only cost 50 treasure while the Loga costs 50K. This shows that some recipe's will be cheap and others will be pricey. Normally the price is in relation to the level, so most starting items will be cheap. It will then show you what you need for the recipe, which are listed as Transmute Components in the recipe post I have. Some of the recipes can be pricey in both treasure and needed components, like the Loga that is shown. Some of the recipes you might encounter will also need more advanced components, which you would need to make from smaller components (The beakers being an example in this picture). Sometimes you might also need things that aren't transmuted/broken down at all (Again the beakers are an example as you need 4 broken bottles). Another example would be the Cheerful Residue. If you want that Familiar you're going to need a beaker. Thankfully the beaker recipe gives you 2! [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/xvtL3aZ.png[/img] [/center] Once you have everything ready, and you don't have anything else brewing, hit the brew button beside the recipe. It'll take longer than transmuting an item(It will list the time for you after you hit the button), and it's a lot like a trade from swipp rather than Transmuting an item. [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/8FEsBOo.png[/img][/center] [b]Something important to keep in mind is your Alchemy experience level![/b] In order to unlock more recipes that are available to you(which in turn allows you to make more items), you need to do some brewing to begin with. Transmuting things will give you little tidbits of XP which will go to your brewing level(shown in the corner of the brew pages and in the above image), but It's much quicker to use recipes to make items as they give more XP than transmuting objects. You're given a few recipes to start with, but you will need the appropriate level in order to do some recipes, like the recipe for the Prismatic Meditate for example. If you don't have your brewing level at level 4 you can't do the Prismatic Meditate recipe. In my recipe post the recipe's have the needed level stated along with the components needed, so you would have some idea in advance if you're planning on doing a recipe. That doesn't mean that you [i]can [/i]craft the higher level recipes if you're at a lower level! ---------------- That's the basic rundown of how this all works. Pretty simple, save getting all your supplies and putting it in the brew. It's just like baking cookies really, all you need are the items, transmutations, treasure, and a new brew to get your goodies once it's done sitting and mixing!
So you're interested in alchemy? You can do that with dragons now, and it's great!

This is a very simple guide(but also quite lengthy) to Baldwin's brew, what that entails, and how to utilize it.
Quick little table of contents for those looking for specific things.

- FAQ / How to use this lovely feature
- Key for Alchemical Ingredients / Transmute items
- Recipes and other important things to note.

FAQ

Q: What is Baldwin's brew?

A: Baldwin's brew is a place where you can go and transmute, or "recycle" as I like to call it, items from your hoard if you have any to spare and want to dabble in alchemy.

Q: What do I get from dabbling in this dark magics?

A: You can get lots! Shoving stuff in Baldwin's brew will give you components, which while aren't useful on your own, can be used in recipes to make greater items. Things like apparel, familiars, genes, all sorts of goodies!

Q: Is there any confirmed ways to get certain components?

A: Yes! While it's not that predictable for what kind you specifically get, you can generally get certain types of trasmutes from certain types of items (Ex - Food gives you goo). That's about as far as it goes though, if your looking for a transmute of a very specific kind, like green goo for example, you might have to use trial and error with your food items until you get the one you want.

Q: Where exactly can I find this "Baldwin" figure?

A: He happens to be in the trading post in the lowermost east corner. Right across from swipp, right by pinkerton's plundered pile, you can't miss him.

The Guide

Baldwin's bubbling brew is pretty simple.

If you have spare items you want rid of, yet don't want to sell/give away/use etc, you can transmute them into components. These components then can be used along with other items to make new, cooler items. As such, Baldwin's brew can be explained by it's two functions, Transmuting items, and then Creating New Items.

A very important thing to note is that you can't just shove anything and everything in willy-nilly. You can only use Food , Materials, Familiars, Apparel and Trinkets in the brew for transmuting. Other things like battle stones and other items in the other tab (holiday items, chests, dragon eggs, skins, and specialty items) cannot be transmuted. They can be used to create new items but that will be covered in the create new items section of this post.

v3z3Edv.png

Now here we have two options, Transmute objects and create new objects, like I mentioned earlier. If you're starting out you should head over to the transmute objects option, since creating new items requires transmute components to create those splendid items.

Transmuting Items

CyCjw0V.png

It should look like this. If it doesn't look like this then you should reset your browser cache. A good run of the mill way to do this manually is to press Ctrl+F5 to clear it for your browser.

fqce0xl.png

You can pick an item and then transmute it from your hoard. Like I mentioned earlier you can only use food/materials/apparel/familiars/trinkets, so battle stones and other such things outside of those parameters cannot be used.

Another good thing to note is that Baldwin is a humble pearlcatcher Bogsneak, so for transmuting items you can only put in one at a time. This is mostly because he only has one big cauldron, not five! This is different for Creating items but we'll get to that later. Throw what you've picked into the pot!

IrqL7u9.png

Now that we have our ingredient in, we should look at the fresh brew time. There's a half hour cooldown between each use of Baldwin's brew, since it takes time to let the new brew simmer down(And avoid explosions).

when it's done cooking it should look like this!

DekYgH6.png

Here you can collect you Component! Once you have enough components you can head over to the workshop (Or the Create Items tab) and then look at the recipes to see what you'd like.

Creating New Items

0klPuUt.png

As you can see, this is the page where you get your recipes and the option to make items (some related to Alchemy things, some not). You can sort the recipes alphabetically and by level, which can come in handy as you unlock more and more recipes! As you can see with the two listed recipes, you have some info that's given to you with each recipe.

Firstly you get the name of the item, the Alchemy Experience(Or XP for short) it'll give you, and how long it'll take to bake in Baldwin's lovely brew. It also shows the required level for doing the recipe. For example, the glass beakers need a Green Goo, A Green Sludge, and 4 broken bottles. The Loga on the other hand needs two Copper Mucks, One silver and One gold Muck.

It'll also display the amount of money that you need for doing the recipe. The Beakers only cost 50 treasure while the Loga costs 50K. This shows that some recipe's will be cheap and others will be pricey. Normally the price is in relation to the level, so most starting items will be cheap. It will then show you what you need for the recipe, which are listed as Transmute Components in the recipe post I have. Some of the recipes can be pricey in both treasure and needed components, like the Loga that is shown.

Some of the recipes you might encounter will also need more advanced components, which you would need to make from smaller components (The beakers being an example in this picture). Sometimes you might also need things that aren't transmuted/broken down at all (Again the beakers are an example as you need 4 broken bottles).

Another example would be the Cheerful Residue. If you want that Familiar you're going to need a beaker. Thankfully the beaker recipe gives you 2!

xvtL3aZ.png

Once you have everything ready, and you don't have anything else brewing, hit the brew button beside the recipe. It'll take longer than transmuting an item(It will list the time for you after you hit the button), and it's a lot like a trade from swipp rather than Transmuting an item.
8FEsBOo.png

Something important to keep in mind is your Alchemy experience level!

In order to unlock more recipes that are available to you(which in turn allows you to make more items), you need to do some brewing to begin with. Transmuting things will give you little tidbits of XP which will go to your brewing level(shown in the corner of the brew pages and in the above image), but It's much quicker to use recipes to make items as they give more XP than transmuting objects.

You're given a few recipes to start with, but you will need the appropriate level in order to do some recipes, like the recipe for the Prismatic Meditate for example. If you don't have your brewing level at level 4 you can't do the Prismatic Meditate recipe. In my recipe post the recipe's have the needed level stated along with the components needed, so you would have some idea in advance if you're planning on doing a recipe. That doesn't mean that you can craft the higher level recipes if you're at a lower level!

That's the basic rundown of how this all works. Pretty simple, save getting all your supplies and putting it in the brew. It's just like baking cookies really, all you need are the items, transmutations, treasure, and a new brew to get your goodies once it's done sitting and mixing!
Key for Alchemical Ingredients / Transmute items

Here's the news post which has a handy visual reference for what item gives what, and it's also a pretty good read for getting a basic understanding of Baldwin's brew.

Something to keep in mind - Alchemical compounds aren't predictable! The admins have confirmed that no one item gives any exact kind (like podid claws always give green sludge for example). Each item will have likelihood to get any one of general transmutation item.

Think of it like this, you'll always get goo from speckled petunias, but you won't always get blue goo from said speckled petunias

You don't need to throw in anything particularly expensive into the pot; every item's equally likely to get anything due to the unpredictable nature of breaking things down. Using cheap items, however, is recommendable due to how financially easy it is on one's wallet. if you have spares from grinding in the coli or excess from gathering, it is always a viable option if you can't sell it.

And this is in order from most common to most rare to obtain per component type with a little visual guide on the side for what each type of Alchemy item looks like

The yellow isn't actually yellow due to the fact that yellow colored text is hard on the eyes
Food - It will yield Goo!
  • Green Goo
  • Yellow Goo
  • Orange Goo
  • Red Goo
  • Purple Goo
  • Blue Goo

Materials - It will yield Ooze!
  • Green Ooze
  • Yellow Ooze
  • Orange Ooze
  • Red Ooze
  • Purple Ooze
  • Blue Ooze

Trinkets - It will yield Sludge!
  • Green Sludge
  • Yellow Sludge
  • Orange Sludge
  • Red Sludge
  • Purple Sludge
  • Blue Sludge

Apparel - It will yield Slime!
  • Grey Slime
  • White Slime
  • Black Slime

Familiars - It will yield Muck!
  • Copper Muck
  • Silver Muck
  • Gold Muck
---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->
---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->
---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->
Java Sparrow
Squirrel Skull
Amber-trapped Mosquito

Noggle
---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->
---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->
---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->
Green Goo
Green Ooze
Green Sludge
Grey Slime
Copper Muck
Key for Alchemical Ingredients / Transmute items

Here's the news post which has a handy visual reference for what item gives what, and it's also a pretty good read for getting a basic understanding of Baldwin's brew.

Something to keep in mind - Alchemical compounds aren't predictable! The admins have confirmed that no one item gives any exact kind (like podid claws always give green sludge for example). Each item will have likelihood to get any one of general transmutation item.

Think of it like this, you'll always get goo from speckled petunias, but you won't always get blue goo from said speckled petunias

You don't need to throw in anything particularly expensive into the pot; every item's equally likely to get anything due to the unpredictable nature of breaking things down. Using cheap items, however, is recommendable due to how financially easy it is on one's wallet. if you have spares from grinding in the coli or excess from gathering, it is always a viable option if you can't sell it.

And this is in order from most common to most rare to obtain per component type with a little visual guide on the side for what each type of Alchemy item looks like

The yellow isn't actually yellow due to the fact that yellow colored text is hard on the eyes
Food - It will yield Goo!
  • Green Goo
  • Yellow Goo
  • Orange Goo
  • Red Goo
  • Purple Goo
  • Blue Goo

Materials - It will yield Ooze!
  • Green Ooze
  • Yellow Ooze
  • Orange Ooze
  • Red Ooze
  • Purple Ooze
  • Blue Ooze

Trinkets - It will yield Sludge!
  • Green Sludge
  • Yellow Sludge
  • Orange Sludge
  • Red Sludge
  • Purple Sludge
  • Blue Sludge

Apparel - It will yield Slime!
  • Grey Slime
  • White Slime
  • Black Slime

Familiars - It will yield Muck!
  • Copper Muck
  • Silver Muck
  • Gold Muck
---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->
---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->
---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->
Java Sparrow
Squirrel Skull
Amber-trapped Mosquito

Noggle
---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->
---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->
---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->

---->
Green Goo
Green Ooze
Green Sludge
Grey Slime
Copper Muck
[size=5][b]Recipes and other important things to note.[/b][/size] Just to be clear I might not have all complete recipes on this page depending on how new the recipe is. I will try my best to stay up to date with these recipes but bear in mind it might not be an immediate change here. [b]The recipes here are sorted by the category of the recipe's resulting item. [/b]It isn't sorted by level but the level needed to unlock the recipe is listed. The only area where this doesn't apply is the limited/retired recipe area where it will be in chronological order of release. [size=5][b]Regular recipes[/b][/size] -------------------- -------------------- [size=4][b]Regular transmutation[/b][/size] [columns][item=Green Goo][nextcol][Item=Green Ooze][nextcol][Item=Green Sludge][nextcol][Item=Grey Slime][nextcol][Item=Copper Muck][/columns] [b]Transmute component[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 30 min | 15 XP [*]Level 1 / 0 Treasure [*]Transmute Component(depending on what you want)[LIST] [*]1 Food item(Goo) [*]OR [*]1 Material item(Ooze) [*]OR [*]1 Trinket item(Sludge) [*]OR [*]1 Apparel item(Slime) [*]OR [*]1 Familiar(Muck) [/LIST][/LIST] [size=4][b]Alchemical items/Ingredients[/b][/size] -------------------- [columns][item=Glass Beaker] [b]Glass Beaker (2)[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 35 min | 20 XP [*]Level 1 / 50 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Green Ooze [*]1 Green sludge [*]4 Broken Bottle [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Coarse Alchemical Reduction] [b]Coarse Alchemical Reduction[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 40 min | 40 XP [*]Level 2 / 100 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Green Sludge [*]3 Smoky Quartz [*]1 Glass Beaker [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Sizzling Phosphorus] [b]Sizzling Phosphorus[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 40 min | 48 XP [*]Level 3 / 150 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Yellow Sludge [*]1 Red Sludge [*]1 Glass Beaker [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Irradiated Alchemical Reduction] [b]Irradiated Alchemical Reduction[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 3 hr | 40 XP [*]Level 8 / 250 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]2 Green Goo [*]1 Yellow Ooze [*]1 Glass Beaker [/LIST][/LIST] [nextcol] [color=transparent]Lorem Ipsum![/color] [nextcol][item=Infused Fragment] [b]Infused Fragment[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 1 hr | 82 XP [*]Level 11 / 250 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]2 Yellow Sludge [*]2 Red Sludge [*]1 Glass Beaker [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Reinforced Glass Beaker] [b]Reinforced Glass Beaker[/b][list] [*]Time - 1 hr 20 min | 160 XP [*]Level 12 / 250 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[list] [*]2 Orange Goo [*]2 Red Goo [*]4 Broken Bottle[/list][/list] [item=Fine Alchemical Reduction] [b]Fine Alchemical Reduction[/b][list] [*]Time - 2 hr | 240 XP [*]Level 13 / 250 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[list] [*]2 Yellow Goo [*]2 Purple Sludge [*]1 Reinforced Glass Beaker[/list][/list] [item=Imbued Sulfur] [b]Imbued Sulfur[/b][list] [*]Time - 5 hr 50 min | 715 XP [*]Level 16 / 1200 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[list] [*]1 Black Slime [*]1 White Slime [*]3 Green Ooze [*]1 Blue Goo [*]2 Fine Alchemical Reduction[/list][/list] [/columns] [size=4][b]Food[/b][/size] -------------------- [columns] [item=Soylent Blue] [b]Soylent Blue (5)[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 40 min | 25 XP [*]Level 1 / 100 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]2 Green Goo [*]1 Red Goo [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Soylent Red] [b]Soylent Red (5)[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 40 min | 25 XP [*]Level 1 / 100 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]2 Green Goo [*]1 Purple Goo [/LIST][/LIST] [nextcol] [color=transparent]Lorem ipsum![/color] [nextcol] [item=Soylent Yellow] [b]Soylent Yellow (5)[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 40 min | 25 XP [*]Level 1 / 100 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]2 Green Goo [*]1 Orange Goo [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Soylent Green] [b]Soylent Green (5)[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 40 min | 25 XP [*]Level 1 / 100 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]2 Yellow Goo [*][s]Some people[/s] [/LIST][/LIST][/columns] [size=4][b]Apparel [/b][/size] -------------------- [columns][item=Glowing Blue Clawtips] [b]Glowing Blue Clawtips[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 1 hr 40 min | 60 XP [*]Level 2 / 1000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Grey Slime [*]1 Blue Sludge [*]15 Common Podid Claws [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Glowing Gold Clawtips] [b]Glowing Gold Clawtips[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 1 hr 40 min | 60 XP [*]Level 2 / 1000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Grey Slime [*]1 Yellow Sludge [*]15 Common Podid Claws [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Glowing Green Clawtips] [b]Glowing Green Clawtips[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 1 hr 40 min | 60 XP [*]Level 2 / 1000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Grey Slime [*]1 Green Sludge [*]15 Common Podid Claws [/LIST][/LIST] [nextcol] [color=transparent]Lorem Ipsum![/color] [nextcol] [item=Glowing Orange Clawtips] [b]Glowing Orange Clawtips[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 1 hr 40 min | 60 XP [*]Level 2 / 1000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Grey Slime [*]1 Orange Sludge [*]15 Southmarsh Podid Claws [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Glowing Red Clawtips] [b]Glowing Red Clawtips[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 1 hr 40 min | 60 XP [*]Level 2 / 1000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Grey Slime [*]1 Red Sludge [*]15 Southmarsh Podid Claws [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Glowing Purple Clawtips] [b]Glowing Purple Clawtips[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 1 hr 40 min | 60 XP [*]Level 2 / 1000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Grey Slime [*]1 Purple Sludge [*]15 Southmarsh Podid Claws [/LIST][/LIST][/columns] [columns][item=Alchemist Eyewear] [b]Alchemist Eyewear[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 2 hr 50 min | 150 XP [*]Level 5 / 1200 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]2 Grey Slime [*]4 Yellow Goo [*]5 Broken Bottles [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Black Protective Eyewear] [b]Black Protective Eyewear[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 2 hr 50 min | 150 XP [*]Level 5 / 1200 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Black Slime [*]3 Red Goo [*]5 Broken Bottles [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Green Protective Eyewear] [b]Green Protective Eyewear[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 2 hr 50 min | 150 XP [*]Level 5 / 1200 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Grey Slime [*]5 Green Goo [*]5 Broken Bottles [/LIST][/LIST] [nextcol] [color=transparent]Lorem Ipsum![/color] [nextcol] [item=Orange Protective Eyewear] [b]Orange Protective Eyewear[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 2 hr 50 min | 150 XP [*]Level 5 / 1200 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Grey Slime [*]3 Orange Goo [*]5 Broken Bottles [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Pink Protective Eyewear] [b]Pink Protective Eyewear[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 2 hr 50 min | 150 XP [*]Level 5 / 1200 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]2 Grey Slime [*]1 Blue Goo [*]5 Broken Bottles [/LIST][/LIST] [item=White Protective Eyewear] [b]White Protective Eyewear[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 2 hr 50 min | 150 XP [*]Level 5 / 1200 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 White Slime [*]2 Purple Goo [*]5 Broken Bottles [/LIST][/LIST][/columns] [columns][item=Silver Earrings of Science] [b]Silver Earrings of Science[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 3 hr | 165 XP [*]Level 6 / 1200 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Grey Slime [*]3 Green Sludge [*]10 Elk ears [*]1 Coarse Alchemical Reduction [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Silver Amulet of Science] [b]Silver Amulet of Science[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 3 hr | 170 XP [*]Level 6 / 1200 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Grey Slime [*]5 Green ooze [*]1 Yellow ooze [*]5 Fancy Silver-Plated buckle [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Silver Cuffs of Science] [b]Silver Cuffs of Science[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 3 hr | 175 XP [*]Level 6 / 1200 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Grey Slime [*]4 Green Sludge [*]1 Orange Sludge [*]10 spellbound glove [/LIST][/LIST] [nextcol] [color=transparent]Lorem Ipsum![/color] [nextcol] [item=Pearly Earrings of Chemistry] [b]Pearly Earrings of Chemistry[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 3 hr | 165 XP [*]Level 6 / 1200 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 White Slime [*]2 Yellow Sludge [*]10 Elk ears [*]1 Coarse Alchemical Reduction [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Pearly Amulet of Chemistry] [b]Pearly Amulet of Chemistry[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 3 hr | 170 XP [*]Level 6 / 1200 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 White Slime [*]3 Green ooze [*]2 Yellow ooze [*]5 Iron belt buckle [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Pearly Cuffs of Chemistry] [b]Pearly Cuffs of Chemistry[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 3 hr | 175 XP [*]Level 6 / 1200 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 White Slime [*]3 Green Sludge [*]2 Yellow ooze [*]10 spellbound glove [/LIST][/LIST][/columns] [columns][item=Gold Earrings of Alchemy] [b]Gold Earrings of Alchemy[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 3 hr | 165 XP [*]Level 6 / 1200 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Grey Slime [*]1 Orange Sludge [*]10 Snowfall Elk ears [*]1 Coarse Alchemical Reduction [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Gold Amulet of Alchemy] [b]Gold Amulet of Chemistry[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 3 hr | 170 XP [*]Level 6 / 1200 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Grey Slime [*]5 Green ooze [*]1 Purple ooze [*]5 Rusted Iron belt buckle [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Gold Cuffs of Alchemy] [b]Gold Cuffs of Chemistry[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 3 hr | 175 XP [*]Level 6 / 1200 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Grey Slime [*]5 Green Sludge [*]2 Yellow Sludge [*]15 mistral glove [/LIST][/LIST] [nextcol] [color=transparent]Lorem Ipsum![/color] [nextcol] [item=Darksteel Earrings of Necromancy] [b]Darksteel Earrings of Necromancy[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 3 hr | 165 XP [*]Level 6 / 1200 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Black Slime [*]3 Green Sludge [*]10 Elk ears [*]1 Coarse Alchemical Reduction [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Darksteel Amulet of Necromancy] [b]Darksteel Amulet of Necromancy[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 3 hr | 170 XP [*]Level 6 / 1200 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Black Slime [*]3 Green ooze [*]2 Orange ooze [*]5 Iron belt buckle [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Darksteel Cuffs of Necromancy] [b]Darksteel Cuffs of Necromancy[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 3 hr | 175 XP [*]Level 6 / 1200 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Black Slime [*]3 Green Sludge [*]2 Orange Goo [*]15 mistral glove [/LIST][/LIST][/columns] [columns][item=Copper Earrings of Transmutation] [b]Copper Earrings of Transmutation[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 3 hr | 165 XP [*]Level 6 / 1200 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Grey Slime [*]3 Green Sludge [*]10 Snowfall Elk ears [*]1 Coarse Alchemical Reduction [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Copper Amulet of Transmutation] [b]Copper Amulet of Transmutation[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 3 hr | 170 XP [*]Level 6 / 1200 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Grey Slime [*]5 Green ooze [*]1 Red ooze [*]5 Rusted iron belt buckle [/LIST][/LIST] [nextcol][color=transparent]Lorem Ipsum[/color][nextcol] [item=Copper Cuffs of Transmutation] [b]Copper Cuffs of Transmutation[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 3 hr | 175 XP [*]Level 6 / 1200 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Grey Slime [*]3 Green Sludge [*]1 Red Sludge [*]10 spellbound glove [/LIST][/LIST][/columns] [columns][item=Orange Wooly Antennae] [b]Orange Wooly Antennae[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 2 hr 30 min | 130 XP [*]Level 4 / 1200 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Sizzling Phosphorus [*]1 Grey Slime [*]2 Orange Ooze [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Orange Wooly Coat] [b]Orange Wooly Coat[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 2 hr 30 min | 130 XP [*]Level 4 / 1200 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Sizzling Phosphorus [*]1 Silver muck [*]1 Orange Ooze [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Orange Wooly Tail] [b]Orange Wooly Tail[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 2 hr 30 min | 130 XP [*]Level 4 / 1200 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Sizzling Phosphorus [*]1 Grey Slime [*]2 Orange Sludge [/LIST][/LIST] [nextcol] [color=transparent]Lorem Ipsum![/color] [nextcol] [item=Plum Wooly Antennae] [b]Plum Wooly Antennae[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 2 hr 50 min | 150 XP [*]Level 5 / 1200 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Grey Slime [*]1 Purple Goo [*]3 Yellow Ooze [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Plum Wooly Coat] [b]Plum Wooly Coat[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 2 hr 50 min | 150 XP [*]Level 5 / 1200 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Gold Muck [*]1 Purple Ooze [*]3 Yellow Sludge [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Plum Wooly Tail] [b]Plum Wooly Tail[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 2 hr 50 min | 150 XP [*]Level 5 / 1200 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Grey Slime [*]1 Purple Sludge [*]3 Yellow Ooze [/LIST][/LIST][/columns] [columns][item=Black Lab Coat] [b]Black Lab Coat[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 3 hr 5 min | 180 XP [*]Level 7 / 2000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Black Slime [*]1 Blue Ooze [*]6 green sludge [*]2 Orange Goo [*]2 Glass beaker [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Lab Coat] [b]Lab Coat[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 3 hr 5 min | 180 XP [*]Level 7 / 2000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 White Slime [*]3 Red Ooze [*]7 Green Goo [*]2 Yellow Goo [*]2 Glass beaker [/LIST][/LIST] [nextcol] [color=transparent]Lorem Ipsum[/color] [nextcol] [item=Red Lab Coat] [b]Red Lab Coat[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 3 hr 5 min | 180 XP [*]Level 7 / 2000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]2 Grey Slime [*]3 Red Goo [*]5 Green Ooze [*]1 Purple Sludge [*]2 Glass beaker [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Rubber Laboratory Gloves] [b]Rubber Laboratory Gloves[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 3 hr 5 min | 180 XP [*]Level 7 / 1500 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Grey Slime [*]3 Yellow Ooze [*]1 Blue Sludge [/LIST][/LIST][/columns] [columns][item=Brown Plague Doctor Mask] [b]Brown Plague Doctor Mask[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 3 hr 15 min | 200 XP [*]Level 8 / 2500 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]2 Grey Slime [*]1 red Ooze [*]1 Coarse Alchemical Reduction [*]10 Venomous Fly [/LIST][/LIST] [nextcol] [item=Gray Plague Doctor Mask] [b]Gray Plague Doctor Mask[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 3 hr 15 min | 200 XP [*]Level 8 / 2500 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Black Slime [*]2 Orange Ooze [*]1 Coarse Alchemical Reduction [*]10 Fever Fly [/LIST][/LIST] [nextcol] [item=White Plague Doctor Mask] [b]White Plague Doctor Mask[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 3 hr 15 min | 200 XP [*]Level 8 / 2500 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 White Slime [*]2 Yellow Ooze [*]1 Coarse Alchemical Reduction [*]10 Horse Fly [/LIST][/LIST][/columns] [Columns] [item=Burlap Mantle] [b]Burlap Mantle[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 3 hr 25 min | 245 XP [*]Level 9 / 2700 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 White Slime [*]3 Yellow Ooze [*]1 Green Goo [*]1 Yellow Sludge [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Mysterious Mantle] [b]Mysterious Mantle[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 3 hr 25 min | 245 XP [*]Level 9 / 2700 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Black Slime [*]2 Orange Ooze [*]1 Orange Goo [*]1 Orange Sludge [/LIST][/LIST] [Item=Peacebringer's Mantle] [b]Peacebringer's Mantle[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 3 hr 25 min | 245 XP [*]Level 9 / 2700 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 White Slime [*]3 Yellow Ooze [*]1 Green Goo [*]1 Yellow Sludge [/LIST][/LIST] [nextcol] [color=Transparent]Lorem Ipsum![/color] [nextcol] [item=Red Mantle] [b]Red Mantle[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 3 hr 25 min | 245 XP [*]Level 9 / 2700 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Black Slime [*]2 Red Ooze [*]1 Red Goo [*]1 Purple Sludge [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Twice-Dyed Mantle] [b]Twice-Dyed Mantle[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 3 hr 25 min | 245 XP [*]Level 9 / 2700 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Black Slime [*]1 Red Ooze [*]1 Blue Goo [*]1 Blue Sludge [/LIST][/LIST] [Item=Whisperer's Mantle] [b]Whisperer's Mantle[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 3 hr 25 min | 245 XP [*]Level 9 / 2700 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 White Slime [*]3 Yellow Ooze [*]1 Yellow Goo [*]1 Green Sludge [/LIST][/LIST] [/columns] [item=Venom Rogue Belt] [b]Venom Rogue Belt[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 4 hr | 300 XP [*]Level 10 / 2800 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Grey Slime [*]2 Orange Goo [*]3 Green Sludge [/LIST][/LIST] [columns][item=Venom Rogue Vest] [b]Venom Rogue Vest[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 4 hr | 300 XP [*]Level 10 / 2800 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 White Slime [*]3 Yellow Goo [*]1 Purple sludge [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Venom Rogue Bracers] [b]Venom Rogue Bracers[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 4 hr | 300 XP [*]Level 10 / 2800 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Grey Slime [*]2 Orange Sludge [*]3 Green Muck [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Venom Rogue Cape] [b]Venom Rogue Cape[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 4 hr | 300 XP [*]Level 10 / 2800 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Black Slime [*]3 Yellow Sludge [*]1 Purple Goo [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Venom Rogue Footpads] [b]Venom Rogue Footpads[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 4 hr | 300 XP [*]Level 10 / 2800 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 White Slime [*]2 Yellow Ooze [*]3 Green Goo [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Venom Rogue Trousers] [b]Venom Rogue Trousers[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 4 hr | 300 XP [*]Level 10 / 2800 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 White Slime [*]1 Red Sludge [*]1 Purple Ooze [/LIST][/LIST] [nextcol] [color=transparent]Lorem Ipsum![/color] [nextcol] [item=Venom Rogue Hood] [b]Venom Rogue Hood[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 4 hr | 300 XP [*]Level 10 / 2800 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Grey Slime [*]1 Red Goo [*]3 Green Goo [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Venom Rogue Mask] [b]Venom Rogue Mask[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 4 hr | 300 XP [*]Level 10 / 2800 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Grey Slime [*]2 Yellow Goo [*]3 Green Ooze [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Venom Rogue Tail Binding] [b]Venom Rogue[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 4 hr | 300 XP [*]Level 10 / 2800 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Black Slime [*]2 Orange Goo [*]3 Green sludge [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Venom Rogue Gloves] [b]Venom Rogue Gloves[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 4 hr | 300 XP [*]Level 10 / 2800 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Grey Slime [*]2 Orange Ooze [*]3 Green Ooze [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Venom Rogue Wing Guard] [b]Venom Rogue Wing Guard[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 4 hr | 300 XP [*]Level 10 / 2800 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Grey Slime [*]2 Red Ooze [*]3 Green Sludge [/LIST][/LIST][/columns] [columns][item=Carbon Cushion Colony] [b]Carbon Cushion Colony [/b][LIST] [*]Time - 4 hr | 330 XP [*]Level 11 / 2950 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Black Slime [*]3 Orange Sludge [*]1 Purple Goo [*]1 Glass beaker [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Duskcheer Colony] [b]Duskcheer Colony[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 4 hr | 330 XP [*]Level 11 / 2950 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Gray Slime [*]3 Orange Ooze [*]1 Purple Ooze [*]1 Glass beaker [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Fairy's Tears Colony] [b]Fairy's Tears Colony[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 4 hr | 330 XP [*]Level 11 / 2950 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 White Slime [*]3 Red Goo [*]1 Red Ooze [*]1 Glass beaker [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Marshwisp Colony] [b]Marshwisp Colony[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 4 hr | 330 XP [*]Level 11 / 2950 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 White Slime [*]3 Orange Sludge [*]1 Purple Sludge [*]1 Glass beaker [/LIST][/LIST] [nextcol] [color=transparent]Lorem Ipsum![/color] [nextcol][item=Mossy Maze Colony] [b]Mossy Maze Colony[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 4 hr | 330 XP [*]Level 11 / 2950 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Gray Slime [*]3 Orange Goo [*]1 Purple sludge [*]1 Glass beaker [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Noxious Colony] [b]Noxious Colony[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 4 hr | 330 XP [*]Level 11 / 2950 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Gray Slime [*]3 Orange Ooze [*]1 Purple Goo [*]1 Glass beaker [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Rubycap Colony] [b]Rubycap Colony[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 4 hr | 330 XP [*]Level 11 / 2950 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Gray Slime [*]3 Red Goo [*]1 Red Ooze [*]1 Glass beaker [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Twilight Colony] [b]Twilight Colony[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 4 hr | 330 XP [*]Level 11 / 2950 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Black Slime [*]3 Orange Goo [*]1 Purple Ooze [*]1 Glass beaker [/LIST][/LIST][/columns] [Columns][item=Earth Tome] [b]Earth Tome [/b][LIST] [*]Time - 6 hr 40 min | 617 XP [*]Level 12 / 2975 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Gray Slime [*]1 Red Goo [*]1 Sizzling phosphorous [*]5 Forest Field Guide [*]1 Earth Runestone [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Water Tome] [b]Water Tome[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 6 hr 40 min | 617 XP [*]Level 12 / 2975 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Gray Slime [*]3 Orange Ooze [*]1 Irradiated Alchemical reduction [*]5 Owlcat Journal [*]1 Water Runestone [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Lightning Tome] [b]Lightning Tome [/b][LIST] [*]Time - 6 hr 40 min | 617 XP [*]Level 12 / 2975 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Gray Slime [*]4 Yellow Ooze [*]1 Sizzling Phosphorous [*]5 Coral Basilisk Field Notes [*]1 Lightning Runestone [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Shadow Tome] [b]Shadow Tome[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 6 hr 40 min | 617 XP [*]Level 12 / 2975 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Black Slime [*]1 Purple Ooze [*]1 Sizzling Phosphorous [*]5 Battered Book of Fables [*]1 Shadow Runestone [/LIST][/LIST] [nextcol] [color=transparent]Lorem Ipsum![/color] [nextcol][item=Fire Tome] [b]Fire Tome [/b][LIST] [*]Time - 6 hr 40 min | 617 XP [*]Level 12 / 2975 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Gray Slime [*]3 Orange Goo [*]1 Irradiated Alchemical Reduction [*]5 Aged Tome [*]1 Fire Runestone [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Wind Tome] [b]Wind Tome[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 6 hr 40 min | 617 XP [*]Level 12 / 2975 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 White Slime [*]5 Green Ooze [*]1 Irradiated Alchemical Reduction [*]5 Forest Field Guide [*]1 Wind Runestone [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Ice Tome] [b]Ice Tome [/b][LIST] [*]Time - 6 hr 40 min | 617 XP [*]Level 12 / 2975 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 White Slime [*]1 Blue Goo [*]1 Irradiated Alchemical Reduction [*]5 Owlcat Journal [*]1 Ice Runestone [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Light Tome] [b]Light Tome[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 6 hr 40 min | 617 XP [*]Level 12 / 2975 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Gray Slime [*]4 Yellow Slime [*]1 Sizzling Phosphorous [*]5 Grouse Basilisk Field Notes [*]1 Light Runestone [/LIST][/LIST] [/columns] [Columns][item=Nature Tome] [b]Nature Tome [/b][LIST] [*]Time - 6 hr 40 min | 617 XP [*]Level 12 / 2975 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Gray Slime [*]5 Green Goo [*]1 Irradiated Alchemical Reduction [*]5 Grouse Basilisk Field Notes [*]1 Nature Runestone [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Arcane Tome] [b]Arcane Tome [/b][LIST] [*]Time - 6 hr 40 min | 617 XP [*]Level 12 / 2975 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Black Slime [*]1 Purple Goo [*]1 Sizzling Phosphorous [*]5 Aged Tome [*]1 Arcane Runestone [/LIST][/LIST] [nextcol][item=Plague Tome] [b]Plague tome [/b][LIST] [*]Time - 6 hr 40 min | 617 XP [*]Level 12 / 2975 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Gray Slime [*]2 Red Ooze [*]1 Irradiated Alchemical reduction [*]5 Battered Book of Fables [*]1 Plague Runestone [/LIST][/LIST] [/Columns] [Columns][item=Primary Alchemist Tools] [b]Primary Alchemist Tools[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 6 hr 40 min | 660 XP [*]Level 13 / 3000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Grey Slime [*]3 Yellow Sludge [*]2 Red Sludge [*]1 Blue Sludge [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Dusklight Alchemist Tools] [b]Dusklight Alchemist Tools[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 6 hr 40 min | 660 XP [*]Level 13 / 3000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Black Slime [*]3 Purple Ooze [*]2 Purple Sludge [*]1 Purple Goo [/LIST][/LIST] [nextcol] [color=transparent]Lorem Ipsum![/color] [nextcol] [item=Golden Glow Alchemist Tools] [b]Golden Glow Alchemist Tools[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 6 hr 40 min | 660 XP [*]Level 13 / 3000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 White Slime [*]4 Yellow Ooze [*]2 Orange Ooze [*]2 Red Ooze [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Supercharged Alchemist Tools] [b]Supercharged Alchemist Tools[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 6 hr 40 min | 660 XP [*]Level 13 / 3000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Gray Slime [*]3 Green Sludge [*]3 Green Goo [*]3 Green Ooze [/LIST][/LIST][/columns] [Columns][item=Butterfly's Arm Guards] [b]Butterfly's Arm Guards[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 7 hr 30 min | 800 XP [*]Level 14 / 3500 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Grey Slime [*]2 Orange Sludge [*]2 Red Goo [*]1 Irradiated Alchemical Reduction [*]5 Pine Branch [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Butterfly's Helmet] [b]Butterfly's Helmet[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 7 hr 30 min | 800 XP [*]Level 14 / 3500 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Grey Slime [*]2 Orange Goo [*]3 Yellow Sludge [*]1 Irradiated Alchemical Reduction [*]5 Driftwood Branch [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Butterfly's Shoulder Pads] [b]Butterfly's Shoulder Pads[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 7 hr 30 min | 800 XP [*]Level 14 / 3500 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Grey Slime [*]2 Orange Sludge [*]2 Red Ooze [*]1 Irradiated Alchemical Reduction [*]5 Dried Cedar Branch [/LIST][/LIST] [nextcol] [Color=transparent]Lorem Ipsum[/color] [nextcol] [item=Butterfly's Breastplate] [b]Butterfly's Breastplate[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 7 hr 30 min | 800 XP [*]Level 14 / 3500 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Black Slime [*]2 Orange Goo [*]2 Red Goo [*]1 Irradiated Alchemical Reduction [*]5 Fir Branch [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Butterfly's Leg Armor] [b]Butterfly's Leg Armor[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 7 hr 30 min | 800 XP [*]Level 14 / 3500 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Grey Slime [*]2 Orange Goo [*]3 Yellow Sludge [*]1 Irradiated Alchemical Reduction [*]5 Pine Branch [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Butterfly's Tail Guard] [b]Butterfly's Tail Guard[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 7 hr 30 min | 800 XP [*]Level 14 / 3500 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Grey Slime [*]2 Orange Ooze [*]2 Red Ooze [*]1 Irradiated Alchemical Reduction [*]5 Driftwood Branch [/LIST][/LIST] [/columns] [item=Butterfly's Wing Fans] [b]Butterfly's Wing Fans[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 7 hr 30 min | 800 XP [*]Level 14 / 3500 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 White Slime [*]2 Orange Sludge [*]2 Red Sludge [*]1 Irradiated Alchemical Reduction [*]5 Dried Cedar Branch [/LIST][/LIST] [Columns][item=Wild Banner] [b]Wild Banner[/b][list] [*]Time - 8 hr 20 min | 960 XP [*]Level 15 / 3600 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[list] [*]1 White Slime [*]2 Purple Ooze [*]3 Orange Sludge [*]3 Green Goo [*]1 Infused Fragment[/list][/list] [item=Wild Headdress] [b]Wild Headdress[/b][list] [*]Time - 8 hr 20 min | 960 XP [*]Level 15 / 3600 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[list] [*]1 Black Slime [*]3 Orange Goo [*]2 Purple Sludge [*]3 Green Sludge [*]2 Sizzling Phosphorus[/list][/list] [item=Wild Leather Arm Guards] [b]Wild Leather Arm Guards[/b][list] [*]Time - 8 hr 20 min | 960 XP [*]Level 15 / 3200 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[list] [*]1 Grey Slime [*]3 Yello Goo [*]3 Orange Ooze [*]2 Purple Goo [*]1 Infused Fragment[/list][/list] [nextcol][Color=transparent]Lorem Ipsum[/color] [nextcol][item=Wild Claws] [b]Wild Claws[/b][list] [*]Time - 8 hr 20 min | 960 XP [*]Level 15 / 3200 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[list] [*]1 Grey Slime [*]3 Orange Sludge [*]3 Yellow Sludge [*]3 Green Ooze [*]2 Sizzling Phosphorus[/list][/list] [item=Wild Kilt] [b]Wild Kilt[/b][list] [*]Time - 8 hr 20 min | 960 XP [*]Level 15 / 3600 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[list] [*]1 Grey Slime [*]3 Orange Sludge [*]3 Green Ooze [*]1 Blue Sludge [*]1 Infused Fragment[/list][/list] [item=Wild Leather Boots] [b]Wild Leather Boots[/b][list] [*]Time - 8 hr 20 min | 960 XP [*]Level 15 / 3200 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[list] [*]1 Grey Slime [*]3 Yellow Goo [*]3 Red Goo [*]3 Green Sludge [*]2 Sizzling Phosphorus[/list][/list][/columns] [item=Wild Shoulder Guard] [b]Wild Shoulder Guard[/b][list] [*]Time - 8 hr 20 min | 960 XP [*]Level 15 / 3200 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[list] [*]1 Grey Slime [*]3 Orange Sludge [*]3 Red Sludge [*]3 Green Goo [*]1 Irradiated Alchemical Reduction[/list][/list] [size=4][b]Familiars[/b][/size] -------------------- [columns][item=Cheerful Residue] [b]Cheerful Residue[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 1 hr 50 min | 70 XP [*]Level 3 / 1100 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Copper Muck [*]2 Green Ooze [*]3 Green Goo [*]1 Glass Beaker [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Leftover Residue] [b]Leftover Residue[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 1 hr 50 min | 70 XP [*]Level 3 / 1100 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Copper Muck [*]1 Green Ooze [*]1 Orange Ooze [*]1 Red Ooze [*]1 Glass Beaker [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Tropical Caiman] [b]Tropical Caiman[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 4 hr | 250 XP [*]Level Level 5 / 2000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Copper Muck [*]2 Orange Ooze [*]3 Yellow Goo [*]1 Sizzling Phosphorus [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Anomalous Skink] [b]Anomalous Skink[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 5 hr | 300 XP [*]Level 7 / 5000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]2 Silver Muck [*]1 Copper Muck [*]3 Sizzling Phosphorus [*]10 Juvenile Prairie Skink [*]5 Weird Purple Skink [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Great Blue Waveskimmer] [b]Great Blue Waveskimmer[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 5 hr | 320 XP [*]Level 8 / 5200 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Gold Muck [*]1 Copper Muck [*]1 Glass beaker [*]12 Green shoots [*]5 Olympia oyster [/LIST][/LIST] [Item=Juvenile Starsweeper] [b]Juvenile Starsweeper[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 5 hr 30 min | 400 XP [*]Level 9 / 5300 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]2 Purple Goo [*]3 Green Sludge [*]1 Red Ooze [*]1 Irradiated Alchemical Reduction [*]1 Gold muck [/LIST][/LIST] [Item=Acid-Tongue Serpenta] [b]Acid-Tongue Serpenta[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 6 hr 50 min | 720 XP [*]Level 13 / 4000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]2 Copper Muck [*]3 Orange Ooze [*]3 Yellow Goo [*]3 Green Sludge [/LIST][/LIST] [Item=Protobeast] [b]Protobeast[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 7 hr 30 min | 800 XP [*]Level 14 / 5500 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]2 Gold Muck [*]1 Copper Muck [*]3 Red Goo [*]1 Coarse Alchemical Reduction [*]1 Infused Fragment [/LIST][/LIST] [Item=Algae-Bottom Slarg] [b]Algae-Bottom Slarg[/b][list] [*]Time - 7 hr 30 min | 840 XP [*]Level 15 / 5700 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[list] [*]2 Silver Muck [*]1 Copper Muck [*]3 Orange Ooze [*]3 Yellow Goo [*]2 Purple Goo [/list][/list] [item=Anomalous Nekomata] [b]Anomalous Nekomata[/b][list] [*]Time - 8 hr 20 min | 1025 XP [*]Level 16 / 5700 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[list] [*]1 Silver Muck [*]1 Copper Muck [*]3 Yellow Goo [*]3 Purple Ooze [*]8 Eye Agate[/list][/list] [nextcol] [color=Transparent]Lorem Ipsum![/color] [nextcol] [item=Sentient Alloy] [b]Sentient Alloy[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 1 hr 50 min | 70 XP [*]Level 3 / 1100 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Silver Muck [*]1 Purple Ooze [*]1 Blue Goo [*]1 Red Sludge [*]1 Glass Beaker [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Shiny Residue] [b]Shiny Residue[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 1 hr 50 min | 70 XP [*]Level 3 / 1100 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Copper Muck [*]1 Green Ooze [*]2 Yellow Ooze [*]1 Orange Sludge [*]1 Glass Beaker [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Rosetail] [b]Rosetail[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 4 hr | 250 XP [*]Level Level 5 / 2000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Copper Muck [*]2 Orange Sludge [*]4 Green Goo [*]1 Sizzling Phosphorus [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Conjoined Skink] [b]Conjoined Skink[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 5 hr | 300 XP [*]Level 7 / 5000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Gold Muck [*]2 Copper Muck [*]3 Sizzling Phosphorus [*]10 Green-throated Skink [*]5 Weird Purple Skink [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Amberwing Waveskimmer] [b]Amberwing Waveskimmer[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 5 hr | 320 XP [*]Level 8 / 5200 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Gold Muck [*]1 Copper Muck [*]1 Glass beaker [*]12 Cinnamon [*]5 Royal oyster [/LIST][/LIST] [Item=Lesser Wisp] [b]Lesser Wisp[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 5 hr 30 min | 400 XP [*]Level 9 / 5300 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Blue Goo [*]3 Green Ooze [*]2 Orange Sludge [*]1 Irradiated Alchemical Reduction [*]1 Silver muck [/LIST][/LIST] [Item=Marbled Serpenta] [b]Marbled Serpenta[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 6 hr 50 min | 720 XP [*]Level 13 / 4000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Gold Muck [*]3 Orange Sludge [*]3 Yellow Sludge [*]3 Green Sludge [/LIST][/LIST] [Item=Painted Protobeast] [b]Painted Protobeast[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 7 hr 30 min | 800 XP [*]Level 14 / 5500 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]2 Silver Muck [*]1 Copper Muck [*]1 Purple Sludge [*]1 Coarse Alchemical Reduction [*]1 Infused Fragment [/LIST][/LIST] [Item=Tar-Trooper Slarg] [b]Tar-Trooper Slarg[/b][list] [*]Time - 7 hr 30 min | 840 XP [*]Level 15 / 5700 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[list] [*]2 Silver Muck [*]1 Copper Muck [*]3 Yellow Sludge [*]2 Purple Ooze [*]3 Orange Goo [/list][/list] [item=Irregular Nekomata] [b]Irregular Nekomata[/b][list] [*]Time - 8 hr 20 min | 1025 XP [*]Level 16 / 5700 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[list] [*]1 Gold Muck [*]2 Copper Muck [*]3 Yellow Sludge [*]3 Orange Sludge [*]8 Foo's Eye[/list][/list] [/columns] [size=4][b]Battle Items[/b][/size] -------------------- [item=Irradiated Scratch] [b]Irradiated Scratch[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 2 hr 5 min | 80 XP [*]Level 4 / 500 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]2 Green Goo [*]3 Green Ooze [*]10 Crumbling reliefs [*]1 scratch [/LIST][/LIST] [columns][item=Empathetic Regeneration] [b]Empathetic Regeneration[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 2 hr 10 min | 90 XP [*]Level 4 / 850 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]2 Yellow Ooze [*]1 Orange Ooze [*]10 Mender's Healing Staff [*]1 Regeneration [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Plumed Anticipate] [b]Plumed Anticipate[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 2 hr 30 min | 125 XP [*]Level 4 / 1150 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]3 Green Sludge [*]2 Orange sludge [*]10 Shining Feather Cluster [*]1 Anticipate [/LIST][/LIST] [nextcol] [color=transparent]Lorem Ipsum![/color] [nextcol] [item=Silverglow Meditate] [b]Silverglow Meditate[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 2 hr 5 min | 80 XP [*]Level 4 / 500 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]3 Green Sludge [*]1 Yellow Ooze [*]2 Silver Ore [*]1 Meditate [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Prismatic Meditate] [b]Prismatic Meditate[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 5 hr 50 min | 250 XP [*]Level 4 / 5000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Blue Ooze [*]2 Purple Ooze [*]3 Red Ooze [*]4 Orange Ooze [*]1 Meditate [/LIST][/LIST][/columns] [size=5][b]Specialty[/b][/size] [size=4][b]Genes / Breed change / Eggs[/b][/size] ----------------- [columns][item=Primary Gene: Skink] [b]Primary Gene: Skink[/b][list] [*]Time - 12 hr | 1700 XP [*]Level 8 / 95 000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[list] [*]2 Silver Muck [*]2 Grey Slime [*]8 Yellow Ooze [*]8 Orange Ooze [*]1 Glass Beaker[/list][/list] [item=Primary Gene: Poison] [b]Primary Gene: Poison[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 12 hr | 1700 XP [*]Level 10 / 100 000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]2 Silver Muck [*]1 Black Slime [*]1 Blue Ooze [*]2 Irradiated Alchemical Reduction [*]20 Powerful Serthis poison [/LIST][/LIST] [nextcol][color=transparent]Lorem Ipsum![/color] [nextcol][item=Secondary Gene: Spinner] [b]Secondary Gene: Spinner[/b][list] [*]Time - 12 hr | 1700 XP [*]Level 8 / 95 000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[list] [*]2 Gold Muck [*]2 White Slime [*]4 Red Ooze [*]8 Orange Sludge [*]1 Glass Beaker[/list][/list] [item=Secondary Gene: Toxin] [b]Secondary Gene: Toxin[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 12 hr | 1700 XP [*]Level 10 / 100 000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]2 Gold Muck [*]2 White Slime [*]1 Blue Sludge [*]2 Sizzling Phosphorus [*]20 Unstable Serthis Concoction [/LIST][/LIST] [/columns] [item=Tertiary Gene: Scales] [b]Tertiary Gene: Scales[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 11 hr 50 min | 1650 XP [*]Level 7 / 100 000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]3 Silver Muck [*]2 Black Slime [*]6 Yellow Sludge [*]7 Green Goo [*]1 Glass Beaker [/LIST][/LIST] [columns][item=Unhatched Bogsneak Egg] [b]Unhatched Bogsneak Egg[/b][list] [*]Time - 12 hr | 1750 XP [*]Level 16 / 65,000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[list] [*]1 Imbued Sulfur [*]2 Silver Muck [*]1 Grey Slime [*]3 Purple Ooze [*]1 Blue Ooze[/list][/list] [nextcol][color=transparent]Lorem Ipsum![/color] [nextcol][item=Breed Change: Bogsneak] [b]Breed Change: Bogsneak[/b][list] [*]Time - 24 hr | 3500 XP [*]Level 16 / 185,000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[list] [*]2 Imbued Sulfur [*]3 Grey Slime [*]2 Gold Muck [*]3 Copper Muck [*]1 Blue Sludge[/list][/list][/columns] [size=4][b]Vistas[/b][/size] -------------------- [Columns] [item=Vista: Baldwin's Brew] [b]Vista: Baldwin's Brew[/b][list] [*]Time - 11 hr 30 min | 1320 XP [*]Level 15 / 8000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[list] [*]3 Grey Slime [*]2 Blue Goo [*]3 Yellow Ooze [*]3 Copper Muck [*]2 Infused Fragment[/list][/list] [item=Vista: Tentacles] [b]Vista: Tentacles[/b][list] [*]Time - 11 hr 30 min | 1320 XP [*]Level 15 / 8000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[list] [*]2 White Slime [*]3 Purple Sludge [*]5 Green Ooze [*]20 Chewy Tentacle(s) [*]20 Squirming Tentacle(s)[/list][/list][br] [nextcol][color=transparent]Lorem Ipsum![/color] [nextcol] [item=Vista: Sea Slugs] [b]Vista: Sea Slugs[/b][list] [*]Time - 11 hr 30 min | 1320 XP [*]Level 15 / 8000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[list] [*]2 Gold Muck [*]5 Orange Sludge [*]3 Red Ooze [*]20 Nudibranch(es) [*]20 Bluespine Slug(s)[/list][/list] [item=Vista: Alchemical Formula] [b]Vista: Alchemical Formula[/b][list] [*]Time - 11 hr 30 min | 1390 XP [*]Level 16 / 8000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[list] [*]2 Silver Muck [*]5 Yellow Sludge [*]5 Orange Goo [*]10 Green Goo [*]20 Intact Parchment(s)[/list][/list] [/columns] [size=5][b]Limited/Retired recipes[/b][/size] -------------------- -------------------- [Columns][item=Loga] [b]Loga[/b] [List] [*]Time - 1 hr 20 min / 120 XP [*]Level 1 | 50 000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]2 Copper Muck [*]1 Silver Muck [*]1 Gold Muck [/LIST][/LIST][nextcol][Item=Agol] [b]Agol[/b] [LIST] [*]Time - 2 hr / 156 XP [*]Level 1 | 3000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Silver Muck [*]1 Gold Muck [*]3 Green Goo [*]1 Coarse Alchemical Reduction [*]1 Glass Beaker [/LIST][/LIST][/columns] [Columns] [b]Loga [/b]- These guys were released on the same day as Baldwin's brew, the 2nd anniversary of FR! The recipe lasted for a day or two before stopping. [nextcol][b]Agol [/b]- These guys were released on the 2nd Night of the Nocturne. They're neat little imposters that go along with the holiday's tricky theme.[/columns] [size=5][b]Holiday exclusive recipes[/b][/size] [br]--------------------- --------------------- [b]Holiday currency[/b] After the thundershock carnivale of 2015, holiday currency is craftable in baldwin's brew. The recipes will change a lot between which holiday it is, since the staff have stated that they will be changing it to what they think users will have a lot of. Since the holiday currency follows a general pattern(as of the Starfall Celebration of 2015), Most of these will look the same unless the recipe's are changed after a certain point, in which I will make note of that. In any event, they will be listed for the sake of being listed. [columns][item=Charged Sprocket] [b]Charged Sprocket[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 35 min | 20 XP [*]Level 1 / 25 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Green Goo [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Charged Sprocket] [b]Charged Sprocket (2)[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 40 min | 25 XP [*]Level 1 / 40 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Green Ooze [*]1 Green Sludge [/LIST][/LIST] [nextcol] [color=transparent]Lorem Ipsum![/color] [nextcol] [item=Charged Sprocket] [b]Charged Sprocket (5)[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 50 min | 40 XP [*]Level 2 / 100 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Yellow Goo [*]1 Yellow Ooze [*]1 Yellow Sludge [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Charged Sprocket] [b]Charged Sprocket (20)[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 1 hr 30 min / 90 XP [*]Level 3 / 200 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Grey Slime [*]1 Copper Muck [/LIST][/LIST][/columns] [columns][item=Glowing Ember] [b]Glowing Ember[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 35 min | 20 XP [*]Level 1 / 25 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Green Goo [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Glowing Ember] [b]Glowing Ember (2)[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 40 min / 25 XP [*]Level 1 | 40 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Green Ooze [*]1 Green Sludge [/LIST][/LIST] [nextcol] [color=transparent]Lorem Ipsum![/color] [nextcol] [item=Glowing Ember] [b]Glowing Ember (5)[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 1 hr / 48 XP [*]Level 2 / 100 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Yellow Goo [*]1 Yellow Ooze [*]1 Yellow Sludge [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Glowing Ember] [b]Glowing Ember (20)[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 2 hr 50 min | 130 XP [*]Level 3 / 200 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Grey Slime [*]1 Copper Muck [/LIST][/LIST][/columns] [columns][item=Magical Shard] [b]Magical Shard[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 35 min | 20 XP [*]Level 1 / 25 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Green Goo [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Magical Shard] [b]Magical Shard (2)[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 40 min / 25 XP [*]Level 1 | 40 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Green Ooze [*]1 Green Sludge [/LIST][/LIST] [nextcol] [color=transparent]Lorem Ipsum![/color] [nextcol] [item=Magical Shard] [b]Magical Shard (5)[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 1 hr / 48 XP [*]Level 2 / 100 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Yellow Goo [*]1 Yellow Ooze [*]1 Yellow Sludge [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Magical Shard] [b]Magical Shard(20)[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 2 hr 50 min | 130 XP [*]Level 3 / 200 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Grey Slime [*]1 Copper Muck [/LIST][/LIST][/columns] [columns][item=All-Seeing Shroom] [b]All-Seeing Shroom[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 35 min | 20 XP [*]Level 1 / 25 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Green Goo [/LIST][/LIST] [item=All-Seeing Shroom] [b]All-Seeing Shroom (2)[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 40 min / 25 XP [*]Level 1 | 40 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Green Ooze [*]1 Green Sludge [/LIST][/LIST] [nextcol] [color=transparent]Lorem Ipsum![/color] [nextcol] [item=All-Seeing Shroom] [b]All-Seeing Shroom (5)[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 1 hr / 48 XP [*]Level 2 / 100 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Yellow Goo [*]1 Yellow Ooze [*]1 Yellow Sludge [/LIST][/LIST] [item=All-Seeing Shroom] [b]All-Seeing Shroom (20)[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 2 hr 50 min | 130 XP [*]Level 3 / 200 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Grey Slime [*]1 Copper Muck [/LIST][/LIST][/columns] [columns][item=Deepearth Geode] [b]Deepearth Geode[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 35 min | 20 XP [*]Level 1 / 25 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Green Goo [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Deepearth Geode] [b]Deepearth Geode (2)[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 40 min | 25 XP [*]Level 1 / 40 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Green Ooze [*]1 Green Sludge [/LIST][/LIST] [nextcol] [color=transparent]Lorem Ipsum![/color] [nextcol] [item=Deepearth Geode] [b]Deepearth Geode(5)[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 50 min | 40 XP [*]Level 2 / 100 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Yellow Goo [*]1 Yellow Ooze [*]1 Yellow Sludge [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Deepearth Geode] [b]Deepearth Geode (20)[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 1 hr 30 min / 90 XP [*]Level 3 / 200 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Grey Slime [*]1 Copper Muck [/LIST][/LIST][/columns] [columns][item=Eternal Snow] [b]Eternal Snow[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 35 min | 20 XP [*]Level 1 / 25 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Green Goo [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Eternal Snow] [b]Eternal Snow (2)[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 40 min | 25 XP [*]Level 1 / 40 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Green Ooze [*]1 Green Sludge [/LIST][/LIST] [nextcol] [color=transparent]Lorem Ipsum![/color] [nextcol] [item=Eternal Snow] [b]Eternal Snow(5)[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 50 min | 40 XP [*]Level 2 / 100 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Yellow Goo [*]1 Yellow Ooze [*]1 Yellow Sludge [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Eternal Snow] [b]Eternal Snow (20)[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 1 hr 30 min / 90 XP [*]Level 3 / 200 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Grey Slime [*]1 Copper Muck [/LIST][/LIST][/columns] [columns][item=Shimmering Pinecone] [b]Shimmering Pinecone[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 35 min | 20 XP [*]Level 1 / 25 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Green Goo [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Shimmering Pinecone] [b]Shimmering Pinecone (2)[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 40 min | 25 XP [*]Level 1 / 40 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Green Ooze [*]1 Green Sludge [/LIST][/LIST] [nextcol] [color=transparent]Lorem Ipsum![/color] [nextcol] [item=Shimmering Pinecone] [b]Shimmering Pinecone (5)[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 50 min | 40 XP [*]Level 2 / 100 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Yellow Goo [*]1 Yellow Ooze [*]1 Yellow Sludge [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Shimmering Pinecone] [b]Shimmering Pinecone (20)[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 1 hr 30 min / 90 XP [*]Level 3 / 200 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Grey Slime [*]1 Copper Muck [/LIST][/LIST][/columns] [columns][item=Messengers Scroll] [b]Messengers Scroll[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 35 min | 20 XP [*]Level 1 / 25 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Green Goo [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Messengers Scroll] [b]Messengers Scroll (2)[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 40 min / 25 XP [*]Level 1 | 40 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Green Ooze [*]1 Green Sludge [/LIST][/LIST] [nextcol] [color=transparent]Lorem Ipsum![/color] [nextcol] [item=Messengers Scroll] [b]Messengers Scroll (5)[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 1 hr / 48 XP [*]Level 2 / 100 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Yellow Goo [*]1 Yellow Ooze [*]1 Yellow Sludge [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Messengers Scroll] [b]Messengers Scroll (20)[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 2 hr 50 min | 130 XP [*]Level 3 / 200 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Grey Slime [*]1 Copper Muck [/LIST][/LIST][/columns] [columns][item=Giant Sand Dollar] [b]Giant Sand Dollar[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 35 min | 20 XP [*]Level 1 / 25 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Green Goo [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Giant Sand Dollar] [b]Giant Sand Dollar (2)[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 40 min / 25 XP [*]Level 1 | 40 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Green Ooze [*]1 Green Sludge [/LIST][/LIST] [nextcol] [color=transparent]Lorem Ipsum![/color] [nextcol] [item=Giant Sand Dollar] [b]Giant Sand Dollar (5)[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 1 hr / 48 XP [*]Level 2 / 100 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Yellow Goo [*]1 Yellow Ooze [*]1 Yellow Sludge [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Giant Sand Dollar] [b]Giant Sand Dollar (20)[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 2 hr 50 min | 130 XP [*]Level 3 / 200 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Grey Slime [*]1 Copper Muck [/LIST][/LIST][/columns] [columns][item=Bladed Flatleaf] [b]Bladed Flatleaf[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 35 min | 20 XP [*]Level 1 / 25 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Green Goo [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Bladed Flatleaf] [b]Bladed Flatleaf (2)[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 40 min / 25 XP [*]Level 1 | 40 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Green Ooze [*]1 Green Sludge [/LIST][/LIST] [nextcol] [color=transparent]Lorem Ipsum![/color] [nextcol] [item=Bladed Flatleaf] [b]Bladed Flatleaf (5)[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 1 hr / 48 XP [*]Level 2 / 100 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Yellow Goo [*]1 Yellow Ooze [*]1 Yellow Sludge [/LIST][/LIST] [item=Bladed Flatleaf] [b]Bladed Flatleaf (20)[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 2 hr 50 min | 130 XP [*]Level 3 / 200 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Grey Slime [*]1 Copper Muck [/LIST][/LIST][/columns] [Columns][item=Immaculate Tablet] [b]Immaculate Tablet[/b][list] [*]Time - 35 min | 20 XP [*]Level 1 / 25 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[list] [*]1 Green Goo[/list][/list] [item=Immaculate Tablet] [b]Immaculate Tablet (2)[/b][list] [*]Time - 40 min | 25 XP [*]Level 1 / 40 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[list] [*]1 Green Goo [*]1 Green Sludge [/list][/list] [nextcol] [color=transparent]Lorem ipsum[/color] [nextcol][item=Immaculate Tablet] [b]Immaculate Tablet (5)[/b][list] [*]Time - 1 hr | 48 XP [*]Level 2 / 100 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[list] [*]1 Yellow Goo [*]1 Yellow Ooze [*]1 Yellow Sludge [/list][/list] [item=Immaculate Tablet] [b]Immaculate Tablet (20)[/b][list] [*]Time - 2 hr 50 min | 130 XP [*]Level 3 / 200 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[list] [*]1 Grey Slime [*]1 Copper Muck [/list][/list][/columns] [size=4][b]Holiday skins/accents/items/etc.[/b][/size] --------------- [b]Thundercrack Carnival (2015)[/b] none [b]Flameforger's Festival (2015)[/b] [columns] [skin=12542] [b]Accent: Kindling King[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 3 hr | 150 XP [*]Level 2 / 7500 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]3 Yellow Goo [*]3 Orange Goo [*]10 Gravel [/LIST][/LIST] [nextcol] [color=transparent]Lorem Ipsum![/color] [nextcol] [skin=12549] [b]Skin: Volcanic Queen[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 3 hr | 150 XP [*]Level 2 / 7500 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]3 Yellow Sludge [*]3 Orange Sludge [*]10 Shale [/LIST][/LIST] [/columns] [b]Starfall Celebration (2015)[/b] [columns] [skin=13255] [b]Accent: Star Collector[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 3 hr | 150 XP [*]Level 2 / 7500 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]5 Green Ooze [*]4 Green Sludge [*]10 Sand [/LIST][/LIST] [nextcol] [color=transparent]Lorem Ipsum![/color] [nextcol] [skin=13249] [b]Skin: Celestial Hues[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 3 hr | 150 XP [*]Level 2 / 7500 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]5 Green Goo [*]4 Green Sludge [*]10 Broken Clay Pot [/LIST][/LIST] [/columns] [b]Riot of Rot (2015)[/b] [columns] [skin=14114] [b]Accent: Glowing Contagion[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 3 hr | 150 XP [*]Level 2 / 7500 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]5 Green Ooze [*]4 Green Sludge [*]10 Round Pebble [/LIST][/LIST] [nextcol] [color=transparent]Lorem Ipsum![/color] [nextcol] [skin=14121] [b]Skin: Bracket Sporehost[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 3 hr | 150 XP [*]Level 2 / 7500 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]5 Green Ooze [*]4 Green Sludge [*]10 Iron Ore [/LIST][/LIST] [/columns] [b]Rockbreaker's Ceremony (2015)[/b] [columns] [skin=14684] [b]Accent: Opalesque[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 3 hr | 150 XP [*]Level 2 / 7500 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]5 Green Ooze [*]4 Green Sludge [*]10 Fossilized Fish [/LIST][/LIST] [nextcol] [color=transparent]Lorem Ipsum![/color] [nextcol] [skin=14691] [b]Skin: Living Vein[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 3 hr | 150 XP [*]Level 2 / 7500 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]5 Green goo [*]4 Green Sludge [*]10 Iron Ore [/LIST][/LIST] [/columns] [b] Crystalline Gala (2016)[/b] [columns] [skin=15882] [b]Accent: Warden's Coat[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 3 hr | 150 XP [*]Level 3 / 7500 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]5 Green Ooze [*]4 Green Sludge [*]10 Copper Ore [/LIST][/LIST] [nextcol] [color=transparent]Lorem Ipsum![/color] [nextcol] [skin=15889] [b]Skin: Icewraith[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 3 hr | 150 XP [*]Level 3 / 7500 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]5 Green Ooze [*]4 Green Sludge [*]10 Smooth Pebbles [/LIST][/LIST] [/columns] [b]Trickmurk Circus (2016)[/b] [Columns][skin=16385] [b]Accent: Bramble Juggler[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 3 hr | 150 XP [*]Level 3 / 7500 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]5 Green Ooze [*]4 Green Sludge [*]10 Obsidian [/LIST][/LIST] [nextcol] [color=transparent]Lorem Ipsum![/color] [nextcol] [skin=16392] [b]Skin: Umbral Fleece[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 3 hr | 150 XP [*]Level 3 / 7500 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]5 Green Goo [*]4 Green Sludge [*]10 Gravel [/LIST][/LIST] [/columns] [b]Mistral Jamboree (2016)[/b] [Columns][skin=17009] [b]Accent: Bamboo Falls[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 3 hr | 150 XP [*]Level 3 / 7500 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]5 Green Ooze [*]4 Green Sludge [*]10 Gravel [/LIST][/LIST] [nextcol] [color=transparent]Lorem Ipsum![/color] [nextcol] [skin=17016] [b]Skin: Windsong Adept[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 3 hr | 150 XP [*]Level 3 / 7500 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]5 Green Goo [*]4 Green Sludge [*]10 Smooth Pebbles [/LIST][/LIST] [/columns] [b]Wavecrest Saturnalia (2016)[/b] [Columns][skin=17528] [b]Accent: Leafy Seadragon[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 3 hr | 150 XP [*]Level 3 / 7500 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]5 Green Goo [*]4 Green Sludge [*]10 Copper Ore [/LIST][/LIST] [nextcol] [color=transparent]Lorem Ipsum![/color] [nextcol] [skin=17521] [b]Skin: Riptide[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 3 hr | 150 XP [*]Level 3 / 7500 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]5 Green Ooze [*]4 Green Sludge [*]10 Salt [/LIST][/LIST] [/columns] [b]Greenskeeper Gathering (2016)[/b] [columns] [skin=18015] [b]Accent: Epiphyllum[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 3 hr | 150 XP [*]Level 2 / 7500 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]5 Green Ooze [*]4 Green Sludge [*]10 Skipping Stones [/LIST][/LIST] [nextcol] [color=transparent]Lorem Ipsum![/color] [nextcol] [skin=18022] [b]Skin: Old Growth[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 3 hr | 150 XP [*]Level 2 / 7500 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]5 Green Ooze [*]4 Green Sludge [*]10 Fossilized Fish [/LIST][/LIST] [/columns] [b]Brightshine Jubilee (2016)[/b] [columns] [skin=18600] [b]Accent: Dawnbreaker[/b][list] [*]Time - 3 hr | 190 XP [*]Level 3 / 7500 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[list] [*]5 Green Ooze [*]4 Green Sludge [*]10 Sea Scorpion Fossil[/list][/list] [nextcol] [color=transparent]Lorem Ipsum![/color] [nextcol] [skin=18609] [b]Skin: Gnomon Shadow[/b][list] [*]Time - 3 hr | 190 XP [*]Level 3 / 7500 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[list] [*]5 Green Goo [*]4 Green Sludge [*]10 Skipping Stone[/list][/list] [/columns] [b]Thundercrack Carnival (2016)[/b] [columns] [skin=19047] [b]Accent: Building Charge[/b][list] [*]Time - 3 hr | 190 XP [*]Level 3 / 7500 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[list] [*]5 Green Ooze [*]4 Green Sludge [*]10 Trilobite Fossil[/list][/list] [nextcol] [color=transparent]Lorem Ipsum![/color] [nextcol] [skin=19051] [b]Skin: Storms Approaching[/b][list] [*]Time - 3 hr | 190 XP [*]Level 3 / 7500 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[list] [*]5 Green Goo [*]4 Green Sludge [*]10 Clay[/list][/list] [/columns] [b]Flameforger's Festival (2016)[/b] [columns] [skin=19326] [b]Accent: Cinderleaves[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 3 hr | 190 XP [*]Level 3 / 7500 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]5 Green Ooze [*]4 Green Sludge [*]10 Iron Ore [/LIST][/LIST] [nextcol] [color=transparent]Lorem Ipsum![/color] [nextcol] [skin=19336] [b]Skin: Forge Walker[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 3 hr | 190 XP [*]Level 3 / 7500 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]5 Green Goo [*]4 Green Sludge [*]10 Shale [/LIST][/LIST] [/columns] [b]Starfall Celebration (2016)[/b] [columns] [skin=19719] [b]Accent: Stardust Witch[/b][list] [*]Time - 3 hr | 190 XP [*]Level 3 / 7500 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[list] [*]5 Green Ooze [*]4 Green Sludge [*]10 Obsidian[/list][/list] [nextcol] [color=transparent]Lorem Ipsum![/color] [nextcol] [skin=19726] [b]Skin: Arcanists Accomplice[/b][list] [*]Time - 3 hr | 190 XP [*]Level 3 / 7500 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[list] [*]5 Green Goo [*]4 Green Sludge [*]10 Salt[/list][/list] [/columns] [b]Riot of Rot (2016)[/b] [columns] [skin=20168] [b]Accent: Mother's Trinkets[/b][list] [*]Time - 3 hr | 190 XP [*]Level 3 / 7500 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[list] [*]5 Green Ooze [*]4 Green Sludge [*]10 Shale[/list][/list] [nextcol] [color=transparent]Lorem Ipsum![/color] [nextcol] [skin=20171] [b]Skin: Ritual Ravager[/b][list] [*]Time - 3 hr | 190 XP [*]Level 3 / 7500 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[list] [*]5 Green Goo [*]4 Green Sludge [*]10 Crumbling Relief[/list][/list] [/columns] [b]Rockbreaker's Ceremony (2016)[/b] [columns] [skin=20626] [b]Accent: Tomb Keeper[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 3 hr | 190 XP [*]Level 2 / 7500 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]5 Green Ooze [*]4 Green Sludge [*]10 Round Pebbles [/LIST][/LIST] [nextcol] [color=transparent]Lorem Ipsum![/color] [nextcol] [skin=20633] [b]Skin: Labradorescence[/b][LIST] [*]Time - 3 hr | 190 XP [*]Level 2 / 7500 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]5 Green goo [*]4 Green Sludge [*]10 Iron Ore [/LIST][/LIST] [/columns] [br][br] ------------- [b]Night of the Nocturne (2015)[/b] [br][br] [center][b]Basic Brewing[/b][/center] [Columns][Item=Agol] [b]Agol[/b] [LIST] [*]Time - 2 hr / 156 XP [*]Level 1 | 3000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Silver Muck [*]1 Gold Muck [*]3 Green Goo [*]1 Coarse Alchemical Reduction [*]1 Glass Beaker [/LIST][/LIST][Nextcol] [Item=Strange Chest] [b]Strange Chest[/b] [LIST] [*]Time - 2 hr 10 min / 169 XP [*]Level 3 | 2000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Copper Muck [*]2 Yellow Sludge [*]2 Yellow Goo [*]2 Yellow Ooze [*]12 Mimic Powder [/LIST][/LIST][nextcol] [Item=Strange Chest] [b]Strange Chest (2)[/b] [LIST] [*]Time - 4 hr 10 min / 345 XP [*]Level 3 | 2000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Silver Muck [*]1 Gold Muck [*]2 Red Sludge [*]2 Red Goo [*]2 Red Ooze [/LIST][/LIST] [/columns] [center][b]Magician's apparel[/b][/center] [Columns] [Item=Magician's Cloak] [b]Magician's Cloak[/b] [LIST] [*]Time - 2 hr 5 min / 169 XP [*]Level 5 | 1500 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Gray Slime [*]2 Orange Goo [*]2 Green Goo [/LIST][/LIST] [Item=Magician's Hat] [b]Magician's Hat[/b] [LIST] [*]Time - 2 hr 5 min / 169 XP [*]Level 5 | 1500 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Gray Slime [*]2 Orange Sludge [*]2 Green Sludge [/LIST][/LIST] [Item=Magician's Staff] [b]Magician's Staff[/b] [LIST] [*]Time - 2 hr 5 min / 169 XP [*]Level 5 | 1500 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Gray Slime [*]2 Orange Sludge [*]2 Green Sludge [/LIST][/LIST] [Nextcol] [color=transparent]Lorem Ipsum![/color][nextcol] [Item=Magician's Cobwebs] [b]Magician's Cobwebs[/b] [LIST] [*]Time - 2 hr 5 min / 169 XP [*]Level 5 | 1500 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Gray Slime [*]2 Orange Ooze [*]2 Green Ooze [/LIST][/LIST] [Item=Magician's Herb Pouch] [b]Magician's Herb Pouch[/b] [LIST] [*]Time - 2 hr 5 min / 169 XP [*]Level 5 | 1500 Treasure [*]Transmute Components[LIST] [*]1 Gray Slime [*]2 Orange Ooze [*]2 Green Ooze [/LIST][/LIST] [/columns] ------------------------ [size=4][b]Other important things to know and good tips in general[/b][/size] [LIST] [*]You can't create new items [i][b]and [/b][/i]transmute items at the same time [*]There is a half hour cool down for transmuting items, the cool down for creating new items is usually longer and listed in the recipe. [*]Any familiar will give any kind of muck, so there's no need to throw in particularly rare familiars if you don't want to. The same could be said for other transmutable items [*]Levels unlocks more recipes and the ability to do those recipes. It won't make things brew quicker. [*]You will sometimes need either advanced components (Beakers, Sizzling Phosphorus) or components that aren't broken down (Common podid claws, broken bottles) for recipes. [*]If it can't be sold from the hoard it also cannot be transmuted [*]When in doubt, transmute things. While it doesn't bring in a lot of experience points, having a lot of components laying around can be good for selling purposes or for holidays. [*]Holidays are a [b][i]great [/i][/b]time to brew, since if you have the components (and treasure) for it, you can get a good 135-150 exp from some of the special items. [/LIST] A quick version of the transmuted components list! As well as some other good things to look at for those who want more information. Food - Goo Materials - Ooze Trinkets - Sludge Apparel - Slime Familiars - Muck [b]Handy links[/b] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1950536/1#post_1950536]A more advanced visual guide[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1575614]A visual guide that covers transmutations for those who don't have it down[/url]
Recipes and other important things to note.

Just to be clear I might not have all complete recipes on this page depending on how new the recipe is. I will try my best to stay up to date with these recipes but bear in mind it might not be an immediate change here.

The recipes here are sorted by the category of the recipe's resulting item. It isn't sorted by level but the level needed to unlock the recipe is listed. The only area where this doesn't apply is the limited/retired recipe area where it will be in chronological order of release.

Regular recipes

Regular transmutation
Green Goo Green Ooze Green Sludge Grey Slime Copper Muck
Transmute component
  • Time - 30 min | 15 XP
  • Level 1 / 0 Treasure
  • Transmute Component(depending on what you want)
    • 1 Food item(Goo)
    • OR
    • 1 Material item(Ooze)
    • OR
    • 1 Trinket item(Sludge)
    • OR
    • 1 Apparel item(Slime)
    • OR
    • 1 Familiar(Muck)

Alchemical items/Ingredients

Glass Beaker
Glass Beaker (2)
  • Time - 35 min | 20 XP
  • Level 1 / 50 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Green Ooze
    • 1 Green sludge
    • 4 Broken Bottle

Coarse Alchemical Reduction
Coarse Alchemical Reduction
  • Time - 40 min | 40 XP
  • Level 2 / 100 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Green Sludge
    • 3 Smoky Quartz
    • 1 Glass Beaker

Sizzling Phosphorus
Sizzling Phosphorus
  • Time - 40 min | 48 XP
  • Level 3 / 150 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Yellow Sludge
    • 1 Red Sludge
    • 1 Glass Beaker

Irradiated Alchemical Reduction
Irradiated Alchemical Reduction
  • Time - 3 hr | 40 XP
  • Level 8 / 250 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 2 Green Goo
    • 1 Yellow Ooze
    • 1 Glass Beaker
Lorem Ipsum! Infused Fragment
Infused Fragment
  • Time - 1 hr | 82 XP
  • Level 11 / 250 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 2 Yellow Sludge
    • 2 Red Sludge
    • 1 Glass Beaker

Reinforced Glass Beaker
Reinforced Glass Beaker
  • Time - 1 hr 20 min | 160 XP
  • Level 12 / 250 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 2 Orange Goo
    • 2 Red Goo
    • 4 Broken Bottle

Fine Alchemical Reduction
Fine Alchemical Reduction
  • Time - 2 hr | 240 XP
  • Level 13 / 250 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 2 Yellow Goo
    • 2 Purple Sludge
    • 1 Reinforced Glass Beaker

Imbued Sulfur
Imbued Sulfur
  • Time - 5 hr 50 min | 715 XP
  • Level 16 / 1200 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Black Slime
    • 1 White Slime
    • 3 Green Ooze
    • 1 Blue Goo
    • 2 Fine Alchemical Reduction

Food

Soylent Blue
Soylent Blue (5)
  • Time - 40 min | 25 XP
  • Level 1 / 100 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 2 Green Goo
    • 1 Red Goo

Soylent Red
Soylent Red (5)
  • Time - 40 min | 25 XP
  • Level 1 / 100 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 2 Green Goo
    • 1 Purple Goo
Lorem ipsum! Soylent Yellow
Soylent Yellow (5)
  • Time - 40 min | 25 XP
  • Level 1 / 100 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 2 Green Goo
    • 1 Orange Goo

Soylent Green
Soylent Green (5)
  • Time - 40 min | 25 XP
  • Level 1 / 100 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 2 Yellow Goo
    • Some people

Apparel

Glowing Blue Clawtips
Glowing Blue Clawtips
  • Time - 1 hr 40 min | 60 XP
  • Level 2 / 1000 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Grey Slime
    • 1 Blue Sludge
    • 15 Common Podid Claws

Glowing Gold Clawtips
Glowing Gold Clawtips
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Grey Slime
    • 1 Yellow Sludge
    • 15 Common Podid Claws

Glowing Green Clawtips
Glowing Green Clawtips
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Grey Slime
    • 1 Green Sludge
    • 15 Common Podid Claws
Lorem Ipsum! Glowing Orange Clawtips
Glowing Orange Clawtips
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Grey Slime
    • 1 Orange Sludge
    • 15 Southmarsh Podid Claws

Glowing Red Clawtips
Glowing Red Clawtips
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Grey Slime
    • 1 Red Sludge

Glowing Purple Clawtips
Glowing Purple Clawtips
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Grey Slime
    • 1 Purple Sludge

Alchemist Eyewear
Alchemist Eyewear
  • Time - 2 hr 50 min | 150 XP
  • Level 5 / 1200 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 2 Grey Slime
    • 4 Yellow Goo
    • 5 Broken Bottles

Black Protective Eyewear
Black Protective Eyewear
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Black Slime
    • 3 Red Goo
    • 5 Broken Bottles

Green Protective Eyewear
Green Protective Eyewear
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Grey Slime
    • 5 Green Goo
    • 5 Broken Bottles
Lorem Ipsum! Orange Protective Eyewear
Orange Protective Eyewear
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Grey Slime
    • 3 Orange Goo
    • 5 Broken Bottles

Pink Protective Eyewear
Pink Protective Eyewear
  • Transmute Components
    • 2 Grey Slime
    • 1 Blue Goo
    • 5 Broken Bottles

White Protective Eyewear
White Protective Eyewear
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 White Slime
    • 2 Purple Goo
    • 5 Broken Bottles

Silver Earrings of Science
Silver Earrings of Science
  • Time - 3 hr | 165 XP
  • Level 6 / 1200 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Grey Slime
    • 3 Green Sludge
    • 10 Elk ears
    • 1 Coarse Alchemical Reduction

Silver Amulet of Science
Silver Amulet of Science
  • Time - 3 hr | 170 XP
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Grey Slime
    • 5 Green ooze
    • 1 Yellow ooze
    • 5 Fancy Silver-Plated buckle

Silver Cuffs of Science
Silver Cuffs of Science
  • Time - 3 hr | 175 XP
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Grey Slime
    • 4 Green Sludge
    • 1 Orange Sludge
    • 10 spellbound glove
Lorem Ipsum! Pearly Earrings of Chemistry
Pearly Earrings of Chemistry
  • Time - 3 hr | 165 XP
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 White Slime
    • 2 Yellow Sludge
    • 10 Elk ears

Pearly Amulet of Chemistry
Pearly Amulet of Chemistry
  • Time - 3 hr | 170 XP
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 White Slime
    • 3 Green ooze
    • 2 Yellow ooze
    • 5 Iron belt buckle

Pearly Cuffs of Chemistry
Pearly Cuffs of Chemistry
  • Time - 3 hr | 175 XP
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 White Slime
    • 3 Green Sludge
    • 2 Yellow ooze
    • 10 spellbound glove

Gold Earrings of Alchemy
Gold Earrings of Alchemy
  • Time - 3 hr | 165 XP
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Grey Slime
    • 1 Orange Sludge
    • 10 Snowfall Elk ears

Gold Amulet of Alchemy
Gold Amulet of Chemistry
  • Time - 3 hr | 170 XP
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Grey Slime
    • 5 Green ooze
    • 1 Purple ooze
    • 5 Rusted Iron belt buckle

Gold Cuffs of Alchemy
Gold Cuffs of Chemistry
  • Time - 3 hr | 175 XP
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Grey Slime
    • 5 Green Sludge
    • 2 Yellow Sludge
    • 15 mistral glove
Lorem Ipsum! Darksteel Earrings of Necromancy
Darksteel Earrings of Necromancy
  • Time - 3 hr | 165 XP
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Black Slime
    • 3 Green Sludge
    • 10 Elk ears

Darksteel Amulet of Necromancy
Darksteel Amulet of Necromancy
  • Time - 3 hr | 170 XP
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Black Slime
    • 3 Green ooze
    • 2 Orange ooze
    • 5 Iron belt buckle

Darksteel Cuffs of Necromancy
Darksteel Cuffs of Necromancy
  • Time - 3 hr | 175 XP
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Black Slime
    • 3 Green Sludge
    • 2 Orange Goo
    • 15 mistral glove

Copper Earrings of Transmutation
Copper Earrings of Transmutation
  • Time - 3 hr | 165 XP
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Grey Slime
    • 3 Green Sludge
    • 10 Snowfall Elk ears

Copper Amulet of Transmutation
Copper Amulet of Transmutation
  • Time - 3 hr | 170 XP
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Grey Slime
    • 5 Green ooze
    • 1 Red ooze
    • 5 Rusted iron belt buckle
Lorem Ipsum Copper Cuffs of Transmutation
Copper Cuffs of Transmutation
  • Time - 3 hr | 175 XP
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Grey Slime
    • 3 Green Sludge
    • 1 Red Sludge
    • 10 spellbound glove

Orange Wooly Antennae
Orange Wooly Antennae
  • Time - 2 hr 30 min | 130 XP
  • Level 4 / 1200 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Sizzling Phosphorus
    • 1 Grey Slime
    • 2 Orange Ooze

Orange Wooly Coat
Orange Wooly Coat
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Sizzling Phosphorus
    • 1 Silver muck
    • 1 Orange Ooze

Orange Wooly Tail
Orange Wooly Tail
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Sizzling Phosphorus
    • 1 Grey Slime
    • 2 Orange Sludge
Lorem Ipsum! Plum Wooly Antennae
Plum Wooly Antennae
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Grey Slime
    • 1 Purple Goo
    • 3 Yellow Ooze

Plum Wooly Coat
Plum Wooly Coat
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Gold Muck
    • 1 Purple Ooze
    • 3 Yellow Sludge

Plum Wooly Tail
Plum Wooly Tail
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Grey Slime
    • 1 Purple Sludge
    • 3 Yellow Ooze

Black Lab Coat
Black Lab Coat
  • Time - 3 hr 5 min | 180 XP
  • Level 7 / 2000 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Black Slime
    • 1 Blue Ooze
    • 6 green sludge
    • 2 Orange Goo
    • 2 Glass beaker

Lab Coat
Lab Coat
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 White Slime
    • 3 Red Ooze
    • 7 Green Goo
    • 2 Yellow Goo
    • 2 Glass beaker
Lorem Ipsum Red Lab Coat
Red Lab Coat
  • Transmute Components
    • 2 Grey Slime
    • 3 Red Goo
    • 5 Green Ooze
    • 1 Purple Sludge
    • 2 Glass beaker

Rubber Laboratory Gloves
Rubber Laboratory Gloves
  • Level 7 / 1500 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Grey Slime
    • 3 Yellow Ooze
    • 1 Blue Sludge

Brown Plague Doctor Mask
Brown Plague Doctor Mask
  • Time - 3 hr 15 min | 200 XP
  • Level 8 / 2500 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 2 Grey Slime
    • 1 red Ooze
    • 10 Venomous Fly
Gray Plague Doctor Mask
Gray Plague Doctor Mask
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Black Slime
    • 2 Orange Ooze
    • 10 Fever Fly
White Plague Doctor Mask
White Plague Doctor Mask
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 White Slime
    • 2 Yellow Ooze
    • 10 Horse Fly

Burlap Mantle
Burlap Mantle
  • Time - 3 hr 25 min | 245 XP
  • Level 9 / 2700 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 White Slime
    • 3 Yellow Ooze
    • 1 Green Goo
    • 1 Yellow Sludge

Mysterious Mantle
Mysterious Mantle
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Black Slime
    • 2 Orange Ooze
    • 1 Orange Goo
    • 1 Orange Sludge

Peacebringer's Mantle
Peacebringer's Mantle
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 White Slime
    • 3 Yellow Ooze
    • 1 Green Goo
    • 1 Yellow Sludge
Lorem Ipsum! Red Mantle
Red Mantle
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Black Slime
    • 2 Red Ooze
    • 1 Red Goo
    • 1 Purple Sludge

Twice-Dyed Mantle
Twice-Dyed Mantle
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Black Slime
    • 1 Red Ooze
    • 1 Blue Goo
    • 1 Blue Sludge

Whisperer's Mantle
Whisperer's Mantle
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 White Slime
    • 3 Yellow Ooze
    • 1 Yellow Goo
    • 1 Green Sludge

Venom Rogue Belt
Venom Rogue Belt
  • Time - 4 hr | 300 XP
  • Level 10 / 2800 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Grey Slime
    • 2 Orange Goo
    • 3 Green Sludge

Venom Rogue Vest
Venom Rogue Vest
  • Time - 4 hr | 300 XP
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 White Slime
    • 3 Yellow Goo
    • 1 Purple sludge

Venom Rogue Bracers
Venom Rogue Bracers
  • Time - 4 hr | 300 XP
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Grey Slime
    • 2 Orange Sludge
    • 3 Green Muck

Venom Rogue Cape
Venom Rogue Cape
  • Time - 4 hr | 300 XP
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Black Slime
    • 3 Yellow Sludge
    • 1 Purple Goo

Venom Rogue Footpads
Venom Rogue Footpads
  • Time - 4 hr | 300 XP
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 White Slime
    • 2 Yellow Ooze
    • 3 Green Goo

Venom Rogue Trousers
Venom Rogue Trousers
  • Time - 4 hr | 300 XP
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 White Slime
    • 1 Red Sludge
    • 1 Purple Ooze
Lorem Ipsum! Venom Rogue Hood
Venom Rogue Hood
  • Time - 4 hr | 300 XP
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Grey Slime
    • 1 Red Goo
    • 3 Green Goo

Venom Rogue Mask
Venom Rogue Mask
  • Time - 4 hr | 300 XP
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Grey Slime
    • 2 Yellow Goo
    • 3 Green Ooze

Venom Rogue Tail Binding
Venom Rogue
  • Time - 4 hr | 300 XP
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Black Slime
    • 2 Orange Goo
    • 3 Green sludge

Venom Rogue Gloves
Venom Rogue Gloves
  • Time - 4 hr | 300 XP
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Grey Slime
    • 2 Orange Ooze
    • 3 Green Ooze

Venom Rogue Wing Guard
Venom Rogue Wing Guard
  • Time - 4 hr | 300 XP
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Grey Slime
    • 2 Red Ooze
    • 3 Green Sludge

Carbon Cushion Colony
Carbon Cushion Colony
  • Time - 4 hr | 330 XP
  • Level 11 / 2950 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Black Slime
    • 3 Orange Sludge
    • 1 Purple Goo
    • 1 Glass beaker

Duskcheer Colony
Duskcheer Colony
  • Time - 4 hr | 330 XP
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Gray Slime
    • 3 Orange Ooze
    • 1 Purple Ooze
    • 1 Glass beaker

Fairy's Tears Colony
Fairy's Tears Colony
  • Time - 4 hr | 330 XP
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 White Slime
    • 3 Red Goo
    • 1 Red Ooze
    • 1 Glass beaker

Marshwisp Colony
Marshwisp Colony
  • Time - 4 hr | 330 XP
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 White Slime
    • 3 Orange Sludge
    • 1 Purple Sludge
    • 1 Glass beaker
Lorem Ipsum! Mossy Maze Colony
Mossy Maze Colony
  • Time - 4 hr | 330 XP
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Gray Slime
    • 3 Orange Goo
    • 1 Purple sludge
    • 1 Glass beaker

Noxious Colony
Noxious Colony
  • Time - 4 hr | 330 XP
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Gray Slime
    • 3 Orange Ooze
    • 1 Purple Goo
    • 1 Glass beaker

Rubycap Colony
Rubycap Colony
  • Time - 4 hr | 330 XP
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Gray Slime
    • 3 Red Goo
    • 1 Red Ooze
    • 1 Glass beaker

Twilight Colony
Twilight Colony
  • Time - 4 hr | 330 XP
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Black Slime
    • 3 Orange Goo
    • 1 Purple Ooze
    • 1 Glass beaker

Earth Tome
Earth Tome
  • Time - 6 hr 40 min | 617 XP
  • Level 12 / 2975 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Gray Slime
    • 1 Red Goo
    • 1 Sizzling phosphorous
    • 5 Forest Field Guide
    • 1 Earth Runestone

Water Tome
Water Tome
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Gray Slime
    • 3 Orange Ooze
    • 1 Irradiated Alchemical reduction
    • 5 Owlcat Journal
    • 1 Water Runestone

Lightning Tome
Lightning Tome
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Gray Slime
    • 4 Yellow Ooze
    • 1 Sizzling Phosphorous
    • 5 Coral Basilisk Field Notes
    • 1 Lightning Runestone

Shadow Tome
Shadow Tome
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Black Slime
    • 1 Purple Ooze
    • 1 Sizzling Phosphorous
    • 5 Battered Book of Fables
    • 1 Shadow Runestone
Lorem Ipsum! Fire Tome
Fire Tome
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Gray Slime
    • 3 Orange Goo
    • 1 Irradiated Alchemical Reduction
    • 5 Aged Tome
    • 1 Fire Runestone

Wind Tome
Wind Tome
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 White Slime
    • 5 Green Ooze
    • 5 Forest Field Guide
    • 1 Wind Runestone

Ice Tome
Ice Tome
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 White Slime
    • 1 Blue Goo
    • 5 Owlcat Journal
    • 1 Ice Runestone

Light Tome
Light Tome
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Gray Slime
    • 4 Yellow Slime
    • 1 Sizzling Phosphorous
    • 5 Grouse Basilisk Field Notes
    • 1 Light Runestone

Nature Tome
Nature Tome
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Gray Slime
    • 5 Green Goo
    • 5 Grouse Basilisk Field Notes
    • 1 Nature Runestone

Arcane Tome
Arcane Tome
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Black Slime
    • 1 Purple Goo
    • 1 Sizzling Phosphorous
    • 5 Aged Tome
    • 1 Arcane Runestone
Plague Tome
Plague tome
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Gray Slime
    • 2 Red Ooze
    • 1 Irradiated Alchemical reduction
    • 5 Battered Book of Fables
    • 1 Plague Runestone

Primary Alchemist Tools
Primary Alchemist Tools
  • Time - 6 hr 40 min | 660 XP
  • Level 13 / 3000 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Grey Slime
    • 3 Yellow Sludge
    • 2 Red Sludge
    • 1 Blue Sludge

Dusklight Alchemist Tools
Dusklight Alchemist Tools
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Black Slime
    • 3 Purple Ooze
    • 2 Purple Sludge
    • 1 Purple Goo
Lorem Ipsum! Golden Glow Alchemist Tools
Golden Glow Alchemist Tools
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 White Slime
    • 4 Yellow Ooze
    • 2 Orange Ooze
    • 2 Red Ooze

Supercharged Alchemist Tools
Supercharged Alchemist Tools
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Gray Slime
    • 3 Green Sludge
    • 3 Green Goo
    • 3 Green Ooze

Butterfly's Arm Guards
Butterfly's Arm Guards
  • Time - 7 hr 30 min | 800 XP
  • Level 14 / 3500 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Grey Slime
    • 2 Orange Sludge
    • 2 Red Goo
    • 5 Pine Branch

Butterfly's Helmet
Butterfly's Helmet
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Grey Slime
    • 2 Orange Goo
    • 3 Yellow Sludge
    • 5 Driftwood Branch

Butterfly's Shoulder Pads
Butterfly's Shoulder Pads
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Grey Slime
    • 2 Orange Sludge
    • 2 Red Ooze
    • 5 Dried Cedar Branch
Lorem Ipsum Butterfly's Breastplate
Butterfly's Breastplate
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Black Slime
    • 2 Orange Goo
    • 2 Red Goo
    • 5 Fir Branch

Butterfly's Leg Armor
Butterfly's Leg Armor
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Grey Slime
    • 2 Orange Goo
    • 3 Yellow Sludge
    • 5 Pine Branch

Butterfly's Tail Guard
Butterfly's Tail Guard
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Grey Slime
    • 2 Orange Ooze
    • 2 Red Ooze
    • 5 Driftwood Branch

Butterfly's Wing Fans
Butterfly's Wing Fans
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 White Slime
    • 2 Orange Sludge
    • 2 Red Sludge
    • 5 Dried Cedar Branch

Wild Banner
Wild Banner
  • Time - 8 hr 20 min | 960 XP
  • Level 15 / 3600 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 White Slime
    • 2 Purple Ooze
    • 3 Orange Sludge
    • 3 Green Goo
    • 1 Infused Fragment

Wild Headdress
Wild Headdress
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Black Slime
    • 3 Orange Goo
    • 2 Purple Sludge
    • 3 Green Sludge
    • 2 Sizzling Phosphorus

Wild Leather Arm Guards
Wild Leather Arm Guards
  • Level 15 / 3200 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Grey Slime
    • 3 Yello Goo
    • 3 Orange Ooze
    • 2 Purple Goo
    • 1 Infused Fragment
Lorem Ipsum Wild Claws
Wild Claws
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Grey Slime
    • 3 Orange Sludge
    • 3 Yellow Sludge
    • 3 Green Ooze
    • 2 Sizzling Phosphorus

Wild Kilt
Wild Kilt
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Grey Slime
    • 3 Orange Sludge
    • 3 Green Ooze
    • 1 Blue Sludge
    • 1 Infused Fragment

Wild Leather Boots
Wild Leather Boots
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Grey Slime
    • 3 Yellow Goo
    • 3 Red Goo
    • 3 Green Sludge
    • 2 Sizzling Phosphorus

Wild Shoulder Guard
Wild Shoulder Guard
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Grey Slime
    • 3 Orange Sludge
    • 3 Red Sludge
    • 3 Green Goo

Familiars

Cheerful Residue
Cheerful Residue
  • Time - 1 hr 50 min | 70 XP
  • Level 3 / 1100 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Copper Muck
    • 2 Green Ooze
    • 3 Green Goo
    • 1 Glass Beaker

Leftover Residue
Leftover Residue
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Copper Muck
    • 1 Green Ooze
    • 1 Orange Ooze
    • 1 Red Ooze
    • 1 Glass Beaker

Tropical Caiman
Tropical Caiman
  • Time - 4 hr | 250 XP
  • Level Level 5 / 2000 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Copper Muck
    • 2 Orange Ooze
    • 3 Yellow Goo
    • 1 Sizzling Phosphorus

Anomalous Skink
Anomalous Skink
  • Time - 5 hr | 300 XP
  • Level 7 / 5000 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 2 Silver Muck
    • 1 Copper Muck
    • 3 Sizzling Phosphorus
    • 10 Juvenile Prairie Skink
    • 5 Weird Purple Skink

Great Blue Waveskimmer
Great Blue Waveskimmer
  • Time - 5 hr | 320 XP
  • Level 8 / 5200 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Gold Muck
    • 1 Copper Muck
    • 1 Glass beaker
    • 12 Green shoots
    • 5 Olympia oyster

Juvenile Starsweeper
Juvenile Starsweeper
  • Time - 5 hr 30 min | 400 XP
  • Level 9 / 5300 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 2 Purple Goo
    • 3 Green Sludge
    • 1 Red Ooze
    • 1 Gold muck

Acid-Tongue Serpenta
Acid-Tongue Serpenta
  • Time - 6 hr 50 min | 720 XP
  • Level 13 / 4000 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 2 Copper Muck
    • 3 Orange Ooze
    • 3 Yellow Goo
    • 3 Green Sludge

Protobeast
Protobeast
  • Level 14 / 5500 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 2 Gold Muck
    • 1 Copper Muck
    • 3 Red Goo
    • 1 Infused Fragment

Algae-Bottom Slarg
Algae-Bottom Slarg
  • Time - 7 hr 30 min | 840 XP
  • Level 15 / 5700 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 2 Silver Muck
    • 1 Copper Muck
    • 3 Orange Ooze
    • 3 Yellow Goo
    • 2 Purple Goo

Anomalous Nekomata
Anomalous Nekomata
  • Time - 8 hr 20 min | 1025 XP
  • Level 16 / 5700 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Silver Muck
    • 1 Copper Muck
    • 3 Yellow Goo
    • 3 Purple Ooze
    • 8 Eye Agate
Lorem Ipsum! Sentient Alloy
Sentient Alloy
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Silver Muck
    • 1 Purple Ooze
    • 1 Blue Goo
    • 1 Red Sludge
    • 1 Glass Beaker

Shiny Residue
Shiny Residue
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Copper Muck
    • 1 Green Ooze
    • 2 Yellow Ooze
    • 1 Orange Sludge
    • 1 Glass Beaker

Rosetail
Rosetail
  • Time - 4 hr | 250 XP
  • Level Level 5 / 2000 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Copper Muck
    • 2 Orange Sludge
    • 4 Green Goo
    • 1 Sizzling Phosphorus

Conjoined Skink
Conjoined Skink
  • Time - 5 hr | 300 XP
  • Level 7 / 5000 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Gold Muck
    • 2 Copper Muck
    • 3 Sizzling Phosphorus
    • 10 Green-throated Skink
    • 5 Weird Purple Skink

Amberwing Waveskimmer
Amberwing Waveskimmer
  • Time - 5 hr | 320 XP
  • Level 8 / 5200 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Gold Muck
    • 1 Copper Muck
    • 1 Glass beaker
    • 12 Cinnamon
    • 5 Royal oyster

Lesser Wisp
Lesser Wisp
  • Time - 5 hr 30 min | 400 XP
  • Level 9 / 5300 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Blue Goo
    • 3 Green Ooze
    • 2 Orange Sludge
    • 1 Silver muck

Marbled Serpenta
Marbled Serpenta
  • Time - 6 hr 50 min | 720 XP
  • Level 13 / 4000 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Gold Muck
    • 3 Orange Sludge
    • 3 Yellow Sludge
    • 3 Green Sludge

Painted Protobeast
Painted Protobeast
  • Level 14 / 5500 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 2 Silver Muck
    • 1 Copper Muck
    • 1 Purple Sludge
    • 1 Infused Fragment

Tar-Trooper Slarg
Tar-Trooper Slarg
  • Time - 7 hr 30 min | 840 XP
  • Level 15 / 5700 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 2 Silver Muck
    • 1 Copper Muck
    • 3 Yellow Sludge
    • 2 Purple Ooze
    • 3 Orange Goo

Irregular Nekomata
Irregular Nekomata
  • Time - 8 hr 20 min | 1025 XP
  • Level 16 / 5700 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Gold Muck
    • 2 Copper Muck
    • 3 Yellow Sludge
    • 3 Orange Sludge
    • 8 Foo's Eye

Battle Items

Irradiated Scratch
Irradiated Scratch
  • Time - 2 hr 5 min | 80 XP
  • Level 4 / 500 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 2 Green Goo
    • 3 Green Ooze
    • 10 Crumbling reliefs
    • 1 scratch
Empathetic Regeneration
Empathetic Regeneration
  • Time - 2 hr 10 min | 90 XP
  • Level 4 / 850 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 2 Yellow Ooze
    • 1 Orange Ooze
    • 10 Mender's Healing Staff
    • 1 Regeneration

Plumed Anticipate
Plumed Anticipate
  • Time - 2 hr 30 min | 125 XP
  • Level 4 / 1150 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 3 Green Sludge
    • 2 Orange sludge
    • 10 Shining Feather Cluster
    • 1 Anticipate
Lorem Ipsum! Silverglow Meditate
Silverglow Meditate
  • Time - 2 hr 5 min | 80 XP
  • Level 4 / 500 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 3 Green Sludge
    • 1 Yellow Ooze
    • 2 Silver Ore
    • 1 Meditate

Prismatic Meditate
Prismatic Meditate
  • Time - 5 hr 50 min | 250 XP
  • Level 4 / 5000 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Blue Ooze
    • 2 Purple Ooze
    • 3 Red Ooze
    • 4 Orange Ooze
    • 1 Meditate

Specialty

Genes / Breed change / Eggs

Primary Gene: Skink
Primary Gene: Skink
  • Time - 12 hr | 1700 XP
  • Level 8 / 95 000 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 2 Silver Muck
    • 2 Grey Slime
    • 8 Yellow Ooze
    • 8 Orange Ooze
    • 1 Glass Beaker

Primary Gene: Poison
Primary Gene: Poison
  • Time - 12 hr | 1700 XP
  • Level 10 / 100 000 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 2 Silver Muck
    • 1 Black Slime
    • 1 Blue Ooze
    • 2 Irradiated Alchemical Reduction
    • 20 Powerful Serthis poison
Lorem Ipsum! Secondary Gene: Spinner
Secondary Gene: Spinner
  • Time - 12 hr | 1700 XP
  • Level 8 / 95 000 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 2 Gold Muck
    • 2 White Slime
    • 4 Red Ooze
    • 8 Orange Sludge
    • 1 Glass Beaker

Secondary Gene: Toxin
Secondary Gene: Toxin
  • Time - 12 hr | 1700 XP
  • Level 10 / 100 000 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 2 Gold Muck
    • 2 White Slime
    • 1 Blue Sludge
    • 2 Sizzling Phosphorus
    • 20 Unstable Serthis Concoction

Tertiary Gene: Scales
Tertiary Gene: Scales
  • Time - 11 hr 50 min | 1650 XP
  • Level 7 / 100 000 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 3 Silver Muck
    • 2 Black Slime
    • 6 Yellow Sludge
    • 7 Green Goo
    • 1 Glass Beaker

Unhatched Bogsneak Egg
Unhatched Bogsneak Egg
  • Time - 12 hr | 1750 XP
  • Level 16 / 65,000 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Imbued Sulfur
    • 2 Silver Muck
    • 1 Grey Slime
    • 3 Purple Ooze
    • 1 Blue Ooze
Lorem Ipsum! Breed Change: Bogsneak
Breed Change: Bogsneak
  • Time - 24 hr | 3500 XP
  • Level 16 / 185,000 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 2 Imbued Sulfur
    • 3 Grey Slime
    • 2 Gold Muck
    • 3 Copper Muck
    • 1 Blue Sludge

Vistas

Vista: Baldwin's Brew
Vista: Baldwin's Brew
  • Time - 11 hr 30 min | 1320 XP
  • Level 15 / 8000 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 3 Grey Slime
    • 2 Blue Goo
    • 3 Yellow Ooze
    • 3 Copper Muck
    • 2 Infused Fragment

Vista: Tentacles
Vista: Tentacles
  • Transmute Components
    • 2 White Slime
    • 3 Purple Sludge
    • 5 Green Ooze
    • 20 Chewy Tentacle(s)
    • 20 Squirming Tentacle(s)

Lorem Ipsum! Vista: Sea Slugs
Vista: Sea Slugs
  • Transmute Components
    • 2 Gold Muck
    • 5 Orange Sludge
    • 3 Red Ooze
    • 20 Nudibranch(es)
    • 20 Bluespine Slug(s)

Vista: Alchemical Formula
Vista: Alchemical Formula
  • Time - 11 hr 30 min | 1390 XP
  • Level 16 / 8000 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 2 Silver Muck
    • 5 Yellow Sludge
    • 5 Orange Goo
    • 10 Green Goo
    • 20 Intact Parchment(s)

Limited/Retired recipes

Loga
Loga
  • Time - 1 hr 20 min / 120 XP
  • Level 1 | 50 000 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 2 Copper Muck
    • 1 Silver Muck
    • 1 Gold Muck
Agol
Agol
  • Time - 2 hr / 156 XP
  • Level 1 | 3000 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Silver Muck
    • 1 Gold Muck
    • 3 Green Goo
    • 1 Glass Beaker
Loga - These guys were released on the same day as Baldwin's brew, the 2nd anniversary of FR! The recipe lasted for a day or two before stopping. Agol - These guys were released on the 2nd Night of the Nocturne. They're neat little imposters that go along with the holiday's tricky theme.

Holiday exclusive recipes

Holiday currency
After the thundershock carnivale of 2015, holiday currency is craftable in baldwin's brew. The recipes will change a lot between which holiday it is, since the staff have stated that they will be changing it to what they think users will have a lot of.

Since the holiday currency follows a general pattern(as of the Starfall Celebration of 2015), Most of these will look the same unless the recipe's are changed after a certain point, in which I will make note of that. In any event, they will be listed for the sake of being listed.
Charged Sprocket
Charged Sprocket
  • Time - 35 min | 20 XP
  • Level 1 / 25 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Green Goo

Charged Sprocket
Charged Sprocket (2)
  • Time - 40 min | 25 XP
  • Level 1 / 40 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Green Ooze
    • 1 Green Sludge
Lorem Ipsum! Charged Sprocket
Charged Sprocket (5)
  • Time - 50 min | 40 XP
  • Level 2 / 100 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Yellow Goo
    • 1 Yellow Ooze
    • 1 Yellow Sludge

Charged Sprocket
Charged Sprocket (20)
  • Time - 1 hr 30 min / 90 XP
  • Level 3 / 200 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Grey Slime
    • 1 Copper Muck

Glowing Ember
Glowing Ember
  • Time - 35 min | 20 XP
  • Level 1 / 25 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Green Goo

Glowing Ember
Glowing Ember (2)
  • Time - 40 min / 25 XP
  • Level 1 | 40 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Green Ooze
    • 1 Green Sludge
Lorem Ipsum! Glowing Ember
Glowing Ember (5)
  • Time - 1 hr / 48 XP
  • Level 2 / 100 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Yellow Goo
    • 1 Yellow Ooze
    • 1 Yellow Sludge

Glowing Ember
Glowing Ember (20)
  • Time - 2 hr 50 min | 130 XP
  • Level 3 / 200 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Grey Slime
    • 1 Copper Muck

Magical Shard
Magical Shard
  • Time - 35 min | 20 XP
  • Level 1 / 25 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Green Goo

Magical Shard
Magical Shard (2)
  • Time - 40 min / 25 XP
  • Level 1 | 40 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Green Ooze
    • 1 Green Sludge
Lorem Ipsum! Magical Shard
Magical Shard (5)
  • Time - 1 hr / 48 XP
  • Level 2 / 100 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Yellow Goo
    • 1 Yellow Ooze
    • 1 Yellow Sludge

Magical Shard
Magical Shard(20)
  • Level 3 / 200 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Grey Slime
    • 1 Copper Muck

All-Seeing Shroom
All-Seeing Shroom
  • Time - 35 min | 20 XP
  • Level 1 / 25 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Green Goo

All-Seeing Shroom
All-Seeing Shroom (2)
  • Time - 40 min / 25 XP
  • Level 1 | 40 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Green Ooze
    • 1 Green Sludge
Lorem Ipsum! All-Seeing Shroom
All-Seeing Shroom (5)
  • Time - 1 hr / 48 XP
  • Level 2 / 100 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Yellow Goo
    • 1 Yellow Ooze
    • 1 Yellow Sludge

All-Seeing Shroom
All-Seeing Shroom (20)
  • Level 3 / 200 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Grey Slime
    • 1 Copper Muck

Deepearth Geode
Deepearth Geode
  • Time - 35 min | 20 XP
  • Level 1 / 25 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Green Goo

Deepearth Geode
Deepearth Geode (2)
  • Time - 40 min | 25 XP
  • Level 1 / 40 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Green Ooze
    • 1 Green Sludge
Lorem Ipsum! Deepearth Geode
Deepearth Geode(5)
  • Time - 50 min | 40 XP
  • Level 2 / 100 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Yellow Goo
    • 1 Yellow Ooze
    • 1 Yellow Sludge

Deepearth Geode
Deepearth Geode (20)
  • Level 3 / 200 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Grey Slime
    • 1 Copper Muck

Eternal Snow
Eternal Snow
  • Time - 35 min | 20 XP
  • Level 1 / 25 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Green Goo

Eternal Snow
Eternal Snow (2)
  • Time - 40 min | 25 XP
  • Level 1 / 40 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Green Ooze
    • 1 Green Sludge
Lorem Ipsum! Eternal Snow
Eternal Snow(5)
  • Time - 50 min | 40 XP
  • Level 2 / 100 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Yellow Goo
    • 1 Yellow Ooze
    • 1 Yellow Sludge

Eternal Snow
Eternal Snow (20)
  • Level 3 / 200 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Grey Slime
    • 1 Copper Muck

Shimmering Pinecone
Shimmering Pinecone
  • Time - 35 min | 20 XP
  • Level 1 / 25 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Green Goo

Shimmering Pinecone
Shimmering Pinecone (2)
  • Time - 40 min | 25 XP
  • Level 1 / 40 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Green Ooze
    • 1 Green Sludge
Lorem Ipsum! Shimmering Pinecone
Shimmering Pinecone (5)
  • Time - 50 min | 40 XP
  • Level 2 / 100 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Yellow Goo
    • 1 Yellow Ooze
    • 1 Yellow Sludge

Shimmering Pinecone
Shimmering Pinecone (20)
  • Level 3 / 200 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Grey Slime
    • 1 Copper Muck

Messengers Scroll
  • Time - 35 min | 20 XP
  • Level 1 / 25 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Green Goo

Messengers Scroll (2)
  • Time - 40 min / 25 XP
  • Level 1 | 40 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Green Ooze
    • 1 Green Sludge
Lorem Ipsum!
Messengers Scroll (5)
  • Time - 1 hr / 48 XP
  • Level 2 / 100 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Yellow Goo
    • 1 Yellow Ooze
    • 1 Yellow Sludge

Messengers Scroll (20)
  • Level 3 / 200 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Grey Slime
    • 1 Copper Muck

Giant Sand Dollar
Giant Sand Dollar
  • Time - 35 min | 20 XP
  • Level 1 / 25 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Green Goo

Giant Sand Dollar
Giant Sand Dollar (2)
  • Time - 40 min / 25 XP
  • Level 1 | 40 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Green Ooze
    • 1 Green Sludge
Lorem Ipsum! Giant Sand Dollar
Giant Sand Dollar (5)
  • Time - 1 hr / 48 XP
  • Level 2 / 100 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Yellow Goo
    • 1 Yellow Ooze
    • 1 Yellow Sludge

Giant Sand Dollar
Giant Sand Dollar (20)
  • Level 3 / 200 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Grey Slime
    • 1 Copper Muck

Bladed Flatleaf
Bladed Flatleaf
  • Time - 35 min | 20 XP
  • Level 1 / 25 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Green Goo

Bladed Flatleaf
Bladed Flatleaf (2)
  • Time - 40 min / 25 XP
  • Level 1 | 40 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Green Ooze
    • 1 Green Sludge
Lorem Ipsum! Bladed Flatleaf
Bladed Flatleaf (5)
  • Time - 1 hr / 48 XP
  • Level 2 / 100 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Yellow Goo
    • 1 Yellow Ooze
    • 1 Yellow Sludge

Bladed Flatleaf
Bladed Flatleaf (20)
  • Level 3 / 200 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Grey Slime
    • 1 Copper Muck

Immaculate Tablet
Immaculate Tablet
  • Time - 35 min | 20 XP
  • Level 1 / 25 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Green Goo

Immaculate Tablet
Immaculate Tablet (2)
  • Time - 40 min | 25 XP
  • Level 1 / 40 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Green Goo
    • 1 Green Sludge
Lorem ipsum Immaculate Tablet
Immaculate Tablet (5)
  • Time - 1 hr | 48 XP
  • Level 2 / 100 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Yellow Goo
    • 1 Yellow Ooze
    • 1 Yellow Sludge

Immaculate Tablet
Immaculate Tablet (20)
  • Level 3 / 200 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Grey Slime
    • 1 Copper Muck

Holiday skins/accents/items/etc.

Thundercrack Carnival (2015)

none

Flameforger's Festival (2015)

Accent: Kindling King
  • Time - 3 hr | 150 XP
  • Level 2 / 7500 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 3 Yellow Goo
    • 3 Orange Goo
    • 10 Gravel
Lorem Ipsum!
Skin: Volcanic Queen
  • Time - 3 hr | 150 XP
  • Transmute Components
    • 3 Yellow Sludge
    • 3 Orange Sludge
    • 10 Shale

Starfall Celebration (2015)

Accent: Star Collector
  • Time - 3 hr | 150 XP
  • Transmute Components
    • 5 Green Ooze
    • 4 Green Sludge
    • 10 Sand
Lorem Ipsum!
Skin: Celestial Hues
  • Time - 3 hr | 150 XP
  • Transmute Components
    • 5 Green Goo
    • 4 Green Sludge
    • 10 Broken Clay Pot

Riot of Rot (2015)

Accent: Glowing Contagion
  • Time - 3 hr | 150 XP
  • Transmute Components
    • 5 Green Ooze
    • 4 Green Sludge
    • 10 Round Pebble
Lorem Ipsum!
Skin: Bracket Sporehost
  • Time - 3 hr | 150 XP
  • Transmute Components
    • 5 Green Ooze
    • 4 Green Sludge
    • 10 Iron Ore

Rockbreaker's Ceremony (2015)

Accent: Opalesque
  • Time - 3 hr | 150 XP
  • Transmute Components
    • 5 Green Ooze
    • 4 Green Sludge
    • 10 Fossilized Fish
Lorem Ipsum!
Skin: Living Vein
  • Time - 3 hr | 150 XP
  • Transmute Components
    • 5 Green goo
    • 4 Green Sludge
    • 10 Iron Ore

Crystalline Gala (2016)

Accent: Warden's Coat
  • Time - 3 hr | 150 XP
  • Level 3 / 7500 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 5 Green Ooze
    • 4 Green Sludge
    • 10 Copper Ore
Lorem Ipsum!
Skin: Icewraith
  • Time - 3 hr | 150 XP
  • Transmute Components
    • 5 Green Ooze
    • 4 Green Sludge
    • 10 Smooth Pebbles

Trickmurk Circus (2016)

Accent: Bramble Juggler
  • Time - 3 hr | 150 XP
  • Transmute Components
    • 5 Green Ooze
    • 4 Green Sludge
    • 10 Obsidian
Lorem Ipsum!
Skin: Umbral Fleece
  • Time - 3 hr | 150 XP
  • Transmute Components
    • 5 Green Goo
    • 4 Green Sludge
    • 10 Gravel

Mistral Jamboree (2016)

Accent: Bamboo Falls
  • Time - 3 hr | 150 XP
  • Transmute Components
    • 5 Green Ooze
    • 4 Green Sludge
    • 10 Gravel
Lorem Ipsum!
Skin: Windsong Adept
  • Time - 3 hr | 150 XP
  • Transmute Components
    • 5 Green Goo
    • 4 Green Sludge
    • 10 Smooth Pebbles

Wavecrest Saturnalia (2016)

Accent: Leafy Seadragon
  • Time - 3 hr | 150 XP
  • Transmute Components
    • 5 Green Goo
    • 4 Green Sludge
    • 10 Copper Ore
Lorem Ipsum!
Skin: Riptide
  • Time - 3 hr | 150 XP
  • Transmute Components
    • 5 Green Ooze
    • 4 Green Sludge
    • 10 Salt

Greenskeeper Gathering (2016)

Accent: Epiphyllum
  • Time - 3 hr | 150 XP
  • Transmute Components
    • 5 Green Ooze
    • 4 Green Sludge
    • 10 Skipping Stones
Lorem Ipsum!
Skin: Old Growth
  • Time - 3 hr | 150 XP
  • Transmute Components
    • 5 Green Ooze
    • 4 Green Sludge
    • 10 Fossilized Fish

Brightshine Jubilee (2016)

Accent: Dawnbreaker
  • Time - 3 hr | 190 XP
  • Transmute Components
    • 5 Green Ooze
    • 4 Green Sludge
    • 10 Sea Scorpion Fossil
Lorem Ipsum!
Skin: Gnomon Shadow
  • Time - 3 hr | 190 XP
  • Transmute Components
    • 5 Green Goo
    • 4 Green Sludge
    • 10 Skipping Stone

Thundercrack Carnival (2016)

Accent: Building Charge
  • Time - 3 hr | 190 XP
  • Transmute Components
    • 5 Green Ooze
    • 4 Green Sludge
    • 10 Trilobite Fossil
Lorem Ipsum!
Skin: Storms Approaching
  • Time - 3 hr | 190 XP
  • Transmute Components
    • 5 Green Goo
    • 4 Green Sludge
    • 10 Clay

Flameforger's Festival (2016)

Accent: Cinderleaves
  • Time - 3 hr | 190 XP
  • Transmute Components
    • 5 Green Ooze
    • 4 Green Sludge
    • 10 Iron Ore
Lorem Ipsum!
Skin: Forge Walker
  • Time - 3 hr | 190 XP
  • Transmute Components
    • 5 Green Goo
    • 4 Green Sludge
    • 10 Shale

Starfall Celebration (2016)

Accent: Stardust Witch
  • Time - 3 hr | 190 XP
  • Transmute Components
    • 5 Green Ooze
    • 4 Green Sludge
    • 10 Obsidian
Lorem Ipsum!
Skin: Arcanists Accomplice
  • Time - 3 hr | 190 XP
  • Transmute Components
    • 5 Green Goo
    • 4 Green Sludge
    • 10 Salt

Riot of Rot (2016)

Accent: Mother's Trinkets
  • Time - 3 hr | 190 XP
  • Transmute Components
    • 5 Green Ooze
    • 4 Green Sludge
    • 10 Shale
Lorem Ipsum!
Skin: Ritual Ravager
  • Time - 3 hr | 190 XP
  • Transmute Components
    • 5 Green Goo
    • 4 Green Sludge
    • 10 Crumbling Relief

Rockbreaker's Ceremony (2016)

Accent: Tomb Keeper
  • Time - 3 hr | 190 XP
  • Transmute Components
    • 5 Green Ooze
    • 4 Green Sludge
    • 10 Round Pebbles
Lorem Ipsum!
Skin: Labradorescence
  • Time - 3 hr | 190 XP
  • Transmute Components
    • 5 Green goo
    • 4 Green Sludge
    • 10 Iron Ore

Night of the Nocturne (2015)

Basic Brewing
Agol
Agol
  • Time - 2 hr / 156 XP
  • Level 1 | 3000 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Silver Muck
    • 1 Gold Muck
    • 3 Green Goo
    • 1 Glass Beaker
Strange Chest
Strange Chest
  • Time - 2 hr 10 min / 169 XP
  • Level 3 | 2000 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Copper Muck
    • 2 Yellow Sludge
    • 2 Yellow Goo
    • 2 Yellow Ooze
    • 12 Mimic Powder
Strange Chest
Strange Chest (2)
  • Time - 4 hr 10 min / 345 XP
  • Level 3 | 2000 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Silver Muck
    • 1 Gold Muck
    • 2 Red Sludge
    • 2 Red Goo
    • 2 Red Ooze

Magician's apparel
Magician's Cloak
Magician's Cloak
  • Time - 2 hr 5 min / 169 XP
  • Level 5 | 1500 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Gray Slime
    • 2 Orange Goo
    • 2 Green Goo

Magician's Hat
Magician's Hat
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Gray Slime
    • 2 Orange Sludge
    • 2 Green Sludge

Magician's Staff
Magician's Staff
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Gray Slime
    • 2 Orange Sludge
    • 2 Green Sludge
Lorem Ipsum! Magician's Cobwebs
Magician's Cobwebs
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Gray Slime
    • 2 Orange Ooze
    • 2 Green Ooze

Magician's Herb Pouch
Magician's Herb Pouch
  • Transmute Components
    • 1 Gray Slime
    • 2 Orange Ooze
    • 2 Green Ooze

Other important things to know and good tips in general

• You can't create new items and transmute items at the same time
  • There is a half hour cool down for transmuting items, the cool down for creating new items is usually longer and listed in the recipe.
  • Any familiar will give any kind of muck, so there's no need to throw in particularly rare familiars if you don't want to. The same could be said for other transmutable items
  • Levels unlocks more recipes and the ability to do those recipes. It won't make things brew quicker.
  • You will sometimes need either advanced components (Beakers, Sizzling Phosphorus) or components that aren't broken down (Common podid claws, broken bottles) for recipes.
  • If it can't be sold from the hoard it also cannot be transmuted
  • When in doubt, transmute things. While it doesn't bring in a lot of experience points, having a lot of components laying around can be good for selling purposes or for holidays.
  • Holidays are a great time to brew, since if you have the components (and treasure) for it, you can get a good 135-150 exp from some of the special items.

A quick version of the transmuted components list! As well as some other good things to look at for those who want more information.

Food - Goo

Materials - Ooze

Trinkets - Sludge

Apparel - Slime

Familiars - Muck

Handy links

A more advanced visual guide

A visual guide that covers transmutations for those who don't have it down
@sburbplayer for future reference ^^
@sburbplayer for future reference ^^
Selling fest, crates, den, +more!
wip hatchery
@MagicHats

Good Guide. My only critique is the wall of text at the end of the first post. It's going to get skipped a lot, and I would recommend breaking it up into smaller separated sections or at least re-writing parts of it as lists or shorter text blurbs.
@MagicHats

Good Guide. My only critique is the wall of text at the end of the first post. It's going to get skipped a lot, and I would recommend breaking it up into smaller separated sections or at least re-writing parts of it as lists or shorter text blurbs.
QQnBZuq.gif
Are you going to add level five recipe info? For future reference I would like to know what I need. :3
Are you going to add level five recipe info? For future reference I would like to know what I need. :3
@acheronta Thanks. I'll try to fix that in a minute. I'm doing a lot of editing with my guide already for adding new recipes.

@BananaDog - I will do that once those are available to me :) I intend to have the recipes up to date but at the moment I don't have those recipes. I will try to get the info and post it up.
@acheronta Thanks. I'll try to fix that in a minute. I'm doing a lot of editing with my guide already for adding new recipes.

@BananaDog - I will do that once those are available to me :) I intend to have the recipes up to date but at the moment I don't have those recipes. I will try to get the info and post it up.
@MagicHats
any suggestions on how to get a certain type of muck. I am trying to make a gold muck but so far i have made 2 copper and a silver.
@MagicHats
any suggestions on how to get a certain type of muck. I am trying to make a gold muck but so far i have made 2 copper and a silver.
In life there is always Adventure... but more importantly, there is Love and Laughter if you look for it. So Live your life with these in mind.
@Twin3

I don't know any good ways off of the top of my head to get guaranteed Gold muck off of familiars. What I have experienced is that it at the very least seems to be much more easier to get off of familars that are from higher end coliseum venues. Even then though, you're still just as likely to get a copper or silver muck.

According to the data tracking thread here, it's the rarest overall, but the rarity isn't too terrible.
@Twin3

I don't know any good ways off of the top of my head to get guaranteed Gold muck off of familiars. What I have experienced is that it at the very least seems to be much more easier to get off of familars that are from higher end coliseum venues. Even then though, you're still just as likely to get a copper or silver muck.

According to the data tracking thread here, it's the rarest overall, but the rarity isn't too terrible.
@MagicHats - I think you're missing the level 4 recipes.
@MagicHats - I think you're missing the level 4 recipes.
tumblr_inline_pa2yqg5zHz1rvb92q_540.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17