Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | NaLoWriMo 2020
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@naranciag
Here's a link to the 2019 list: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2773255#post_41144497

& here's 2018!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2561456#post_36102925

As you can see it can be as big or as small as you want. There were quite a few participants for NaLoWriMo in years past as well...I may get over my apprehension and just arrange a pinglist so people can find this year's thread.

Anyway, absolutely no pressure if you do or dont want to do daily prizes! It could also be weekly or bi-weekly or anything in between. Whatever makes you comfortable! If you do want to do it and would like to track them when you start, I can track them in my reserved post or since you were the first reply to this thread, you could transform your first post into a tracker :D
@naranciag
Here's a link to the 2019 list: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2773255#post_41144497

& here's 2018!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2561456#post_36102925

As you can see it can be as big or as small as you want. There were quite a few participants for NaLoWriMo in years past as well...I may get over my apprehension and just arrange a pinglist so people can find this year's thread.

Anyway, absolutely no pressure if you do or dont want to do daily prizes! It could also be weekly or bi-weekly or anything in between. Whatever makes you comfortable! If you do want to do it and would like to track them when you start, I can track them in my reserved post or since you were the first reply to this thread, you could transform your first post into a tracker :D
She|Her - Ace - FRT(0) | Lore
g67EwfB.png
@Phaedra It definitely helps alot to have a group of people doing it instead of just paddling along by yourself LOL. Glad the spreadsheet is working now!! Also YES if you would like to donate anything I'd be so happy to get the assistance! Since this wasn't exactly planned ahead of time on my end I am just coli'ing and brewing out of my mind to get some nice prizes going LOL.

I hope we can really gather a crowd in here and have an exciting raffle and more importantly a fun time writing this month >:0
@Phaedra It definitely helps alot to have a group of people doing it instead of just paddling along by yourself LOL. Glad the spreadsheet is working now!! Also YES if you would like to donate anything I'd be so happy to get the assistance! Since this wasn't exactly planned ahead of time on my end I am just coli'ing and brewing out of my mind to get some nice prizes going LOL.

I hope we can really gather a crowd in here and have an exciting raffle and more importantly a fun time writing this month >:0
g67EwfB.png
@Rowdy I can just use my first post as a tracker, great idea, tysm!!! btw do you have anything like a discord where we can keep in contact easier??? since forums tend to take a while to be noticed
@Rowdy I can just use my first post as a tracker, great idea, tysm!!! btw do you have anything like a discord where we can keep in contact easier??? since forums tend to take a while to be noticed
my hatchery
dragon package rescue
writing shop
geneticats adopts:
breedable genetics-based rng adopts

||
||
||
||
||
||

my bio code thread
wishlist
warrior cat oc art

||
||
||
||
||
||

mogai/lgbt pixel resources
warrior cat clan game
my lore thread

This looks like fun! I’ve needed some inspiration to actually sit down and write out my lore.
This looks like fun! I’ve needed some inspiration to actually sit down and write out my lore.
kabuu.png
Great news everyone, I finally actually started Nalowrimo! I have 739 words written out so far for my Clan lore.
Great news everyone, I finally actually started Nalowrimo! I have 739 words written out so far for my Clan lore.
my hatchery
dragon package rescue
writing shop
geneticats adopts:

||
||
||
||
||
||

my bio code thread
wishlist
warrior cat oc art

||
||
||
||
||
||

warrior cat clan game
my lore thread

@naranciag There's no discord server or anything like that, but if you'd like to dm me on discord just shoot me your username in pm! I have my discord DMs closed because I'm in a lot of large, public servers and uhh my discord username is...explicit and will get censored if I try to type it out on FR lol

Great job getting some writing done tho!! & you've reminded me that I did some writing yesterday and day before but didn't record it.

@SmudgedMaws welcome, welcome! the 'actually writing it out' is always the hard part haha
@naranciag There's no discord server or anything like that, but if you'd like to dm me on discord just shoot me your username in pm! I have my discord DMs closed because I'm in a lot of large, public servers and uhh my discord username is...explicit and will get censored if I try to type it out on FR lol

Great job getting some writing done tho!! & you've reminded me that I did some writing yesterday and day before but didn't record it.

@SmudgedMaws welcome, welcome! the 'actually writing it out' is always the hard part haha
g67EwfB.png
Oh sweet! I was disappointed it didn't look like there was going to be a thread like this this year, happy to find I'm wrong :) Now let's see if I can pick back and remember how much I wrote the last few days...

btw @Rowdy Want me to send some stuff for prizes? I usually have something lying around
Oh sweet! I was disappointed it didn't look like there was going to be a thread like this this year, happy to find I'm wrong :) Now let's see if I can pick back and remember how much I wrote the last few days...

btw @Rowdy Want me to send some stuff for prizes? I usually have something lying around
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
@sockmonkeygerald I'll be hosting daily prizes! so if you'd like you can donate to me uvu
@sockmonkeygerald I'll be hosting daily prizes! so if you'd like you can donate to me uvu
my hatchery
dragon package rescue
writing shop
geneticats adopts:

||
||
||
||
||
||

my bio code thread
wishlist
warrior cat oc art

||
||
||
||
||
||

warrior cat clan game
my lore thread

@sockmonkeygerald Welcome back! I had the same problem trying to gather up my wordcount for the past 2 days haha. Like naranciag said, feel free to pm him if you want to donate to daily prizes! Or if it's something a little more bulky you can pm me and I'll throw it up on first post :) thank you so much regardless!
@sockmonkeygerald Welcome back! I had the same problem trying to gather up my wordcount for the past 2 days haha. Like naranciag said, feel free to pm him if you want to donate to daily prizes! Or if it's something a little more bulky you can pm me and I'll throw it up on first post :) thank you so much regardless!
g67EwfB.png
:D I was looking for this a few days ago! A bit late to the thread but I'm here now :P I'm happy to see this again, a FR thread for last year really helped me push some words through and I'm happy to see it back again :)
:D I was looking for this a few days ago! A bit late to the thread but I'm here now :P I'm happy to see this again, a FR thread for last year really helped me push some words through and I'm happy to see it back again :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8