Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any Nightowls?
Hi hi! I'm always awake throughout the night, and I was wondering if there was any nightowls like me!

If so, hi! How's your night going so far?
Hi hi! I'm always awake throughout the night, and I was wondering if there was any nightowls like me!

If so, hi! How's your night going so far?
I don't stay up the whole night but I often stay up 'til 2 a.m, so I suppose I could be considered a nightowl! My night has been pretty good, a lot of work but I get to listen to my jams and watch funny videos that make me feel better. It's quite relaxing.
I don't stay up the whole night but I often stay up 'til 2 a.m, so I suppose I could be considered a nightowl! My night has been pretty good, a lot of work but I get to listen to my jams and watch funny videos that make me feel better. It's quite relaxing.
w3Zfvla.gif -Wishlist
-She/Her
-Pings are ok!
-You matter
”If a human disagrees with you, let him live. In a hundred billion galaxies, you will not find another.” - Carl Sagan
[quote name="MintToast" date="2020-10-30 23:55:35" ] I don't stay up the whole night but I often stay up 'til 2 a.m, so I suppose I could be considered a nightowl! My night has been pretty good, a lot of work but I get to listen to my jams and watch funny videos that make me feel better. It's quite relaxing. [/quote] I think 2am could definitely be considered a night owl!! I have really bad insomnia, and it doesn't help that I used to work 3rd shift lol. I usually do the same thing to pass the time away, either listening to music or watching unus annus.
MintToast wrote on 2020-10-30 23:55:35:

I think 2am could definitely be considered a night owl!! I have really bad insomnia, and it doesn't help that I used to work 3rd shift lol. I usually do the same thing to pass the time away, either listening to music or watching unus annus.
I've ALWAYS felt more comfortable at night. I can sleep all night and feel weak and sluggish in the day, but if I sleep just a few hours in the day I feel pretty great at night.

But I do have to sleep earlier than usual tonight since I'm looking after my friend's daughter later in the day (she can't participate in the local Halloween stuff so we're doing something together instead). But that is fine because any time we spend together is always fun even if we're just tearing up my living room to make a blanket and cushions fort and watch cartoons or something.
I've ALWAYS felt more comfortable at night. I can sleep all night and feel weak and sluggish in the day, but if I sleep just a few hours in the day I feel pretty great at night.

But I do have to sleep earlier than usual tonight since I'm looking after my friend's daughter later in the day (she can't participate in the local Halloween stuff so we're doing something together instead). But that is fine because any time we spend together is always fun even if we're just tearing up my living room to make a blanket and cushions fort and watch cartoons or something.
Formerly known as Brenning.
I... I try not to but it naturally happens when I'm not too tired from an exhausting day. It's noon right now for me though. Yay. I often spend the time listening to music, doing coli stuff, doing... homework... or just imagining things or preparing for that roleplay I play with my sister.
I... I try not to but it naturally happens when I'm not too tired from an exhausting day. It's noon right now for me though. Yay. I often spend the time listening to music, doing coli stuff, doing... homework... or just imagining things or preparing for that roleplay I play with my sister.
P(I have enough dragons)=1/9999999999999999999999999999^9999999
It's a bad obsession, it's always messing, it's always messing my lair
News about my dragons
I've been having an odd sleeping schedule for a bit so lately I haven't been falling asleep until 1 to 5 am even though I try for hours sometimes that just doesn't work out. Most times I just like to stay up late reading past midnight if I'm able to as I really like the night. Also there was a time in 2018 where I absolutely could not fall asleep for weeks due to a pain syndrome where I would just stay up until past dawn and then fall asleep at 8 or 9.
I've been having an odd sleeping schedule for a bit so lately I haven't been falling asleep until 1 to 5 am even though I try for hours sometimes that just doesn't work out. Most times I just like to stay up late reading past midnight if I'm able to as I really like the night. Also there was a time in 2018 where I absolutely could not fall asleep for weeks due to a pain syndrome where I would just stay up until past dawn and then fall asleep at 8 or 9.
gziv3Ja.pnged1cxgE.pngQUIpVFE.pngoouioVf.pngmlHpBMC.png
Currently on a semi-hiatus, still online frequently.
Hyperfixated on history, science, comics, and the transformers franchise.
[quote name="Brenning" date="2020-10-31 00:41:52" ] I've ALWAYS felt more comfortable at night. I can sleep all night and feel weak and sluggish in the day, but if I sleep just a few hours in the day I feel pretty great at night. But I do have to sleep earlier than usual tonight since I'm looking after my friend's daughter later in the day (she can't participate in the local Halloween stuff so we're doing something together instead). But that is fine because any time we spend together is always fun even if we're just tearing up my living room to make a blanket and cushions fort and watch cartoons or something. [/quote] I feel the same exact way tbh. When I used to be in high school, I would stay awake all night and throughout school and feel perfectly fine as long as I took like a four hour nap afterwards. Now, I usually just watch Netflix or something to pass the nighttime away unless my bf is home to take a night drive. You and your friends daughter seem to really love each other!!
Brenning wrote on 2020-10-31 00:41:52:

I feel the same exact way tbh. When I used to be in high school, I would stay awake all night and throughout school and feel perfectly fine as long as I took like a four hour nap afterwards. Now, I usually just watch Netflix or something to pass the nighttime away unless my bf is home to take a night drive. You and your friends daughter seem to really love each other!!
[quote name="ComfortZone" date="2020-10-31 04:52:15" ] I... I try not to but it naturally happens when I'm not too tired from an exhausting day. It's noon right now for me though. Yay. I often spend the time listening to music, doing coli stuff, doing... homework... or just imagining things or preparing for that roleplay I play with my sister. [/quote] Yeah, I’m usually on here most of the time too. It’s about 3pm for me rn, but rn Im just waiting for my boyfriend to wake himself up lol
ComfortZone wrote on 2020-10-31 04:52:15:

Yeah, I’m usually on here most of the time too. It’s about 3pm for me rn, but rn Im just waiting for my boyfriend to wake himself up lol
[quote name="BreezingWinds" date="2020-10-31 05:54:41" ] I've been having an odd sleeping schedule for a bit so lately I haven't been falling asleep until 1 to 5 am even though I try for hours sometimes that just doesn't work out. Most times I just like to stay up late reading past midnight if I'm able to as I really like the night. Also there was a time in 2018 where I absolutely could not fall asleep for weeks due to a pain syndrome where I would just stay up until past dawn and then fall asleep at 8 or 9. [/quote] Oh gosh, that sounds horrible! Are you okay now? I actually have chronic migraines that shoots white pain through my head and eyes, and it keeps me up a lot of the nights even when I’m awake. It absolutely sucks and I wouldn’t wish it upon my worse enemy :(
BreezingWinds wrote on 2020-10-31 05:54:41:

Oh gosh, that sounds horrible! Are you okay now? I actually have chronic migraines that shoots white pain through my head and eyes, and it keeps me up a lot of the nights even when I’m awake. It absolutely sucks and I wouldn’t wish it upon my worse enemy :(
it always happens eventually. right now i just "fixed" my sleep schedule, but i estimate by december i'll be nocturnal once more
it always happens eventually. right now i just "fixed" my sleep schedule, but i estimate by december i'll be nocturnal once more
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.png