Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Flight Fashion Expo
1 2 ... 114 115 116 117 118 ... 183 184
Confirming ErainaMoon and Takora as paid
Confirming ErainaMoon and Takora as paid
@Vampire [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/bd3f5f41abb426bed8b47bc26c7c3cfb/tumblr_n72g7hF4wP1t8to62o1_400.png[/img] Can I see the red hair wrap on her please?
@Vampire
tumblr_n72g7hF4wP1t8to62o1_400.png
Can I see the red hair wrap on her please?
@lollobrigida
Could I get my frequent buyer reservation for the Blood Moon skin and Spring Undergrowth accent? I can send the Blood Moon fee first as that's coming up in the next few days. I'll get the accent payment in like a day or so (:
@lollobrigida
Could I get my frequent buyer reservation for the Blood Moon skin and Spring Undergrowth accent? I can send the Blood Moon fee first as that's coming up in the next few days. I'll get the accent payment in like a day or so (:
tumblr_ngnjgvFzfC1scuu34o1_500.png]
@Vampire
Could you add me to the pinglist?
@Vampire
Could you add me to the pinglist?
zqOZaQO.giftDeKDnH.pngXdKddgH.png
@lollobrigida Can I reserve one Spring Undergrowth? I will send the payment to Vampire right away.

Also can I be put on a general ping list for upcoming accents? Thank you!

ETA: Also, just to double check before I send the gems to Vampire...cost is 800 gems, correct?
@lollobrigida Can I reserve one Spring Undergrowth? I will send the payment to Vampire right away.

Also can I be put on a general ping list for upcoming accents? Thank you!

ETA: Also, just to double check before I send the gems to Vampire...cost is 800 gems, correct?
@lollobrigida
Could I possibly be added to the Frequent buyers list? Ive bought 5 skins/accents so far :)
@lollobrigida
Could I possibly be added to the Frequent buyers list? Ive bought 5 skins/accents so far :)
4f4ec8b56b_98242060_o2.gif
@Ithaca @Maye
added you guys to the lists

@Handsome
2lnv4ma.jpg

@Chorok
The fee for an accent is 500. The skin would be 800. (:
@Ithaca @Maye
added you guys to the lists

@Handsome
2lnv4ma.jpg

@Chorok
The fee for an accent is 500. The skin would be 800. (:
Confirming Chorok as paid on the Spring dude.

*passes out*
Confirming Chorok as paid on the Spring dude.

*passes out*
@Vampire

Hope I'm pinging the correct user for this inquiry, but is there an estimated time for your commissions until opened? Furthermore, could I be put on the ping list?

I have a special request and I'm willing to pay pen out of pocket for a commission done by your work.
@Vampire

Hope I'm pinging the correct user for this inquiry, but is there an estimated time for your commissions until opened? Furthermore, could I be put on the ping list?

I have a special request and I'm willing to pay pen out of pocket for a commission done by your work.
tumblr_nagz8tvIGY1tgphxno2_r2_500.png
@lollobrigida

I'd like to be put down for one Blood Moon Imperial please? :3

and nooww I know I have new schtuff to advertise...

if only if I could figure out how to make an animated siggie thing to showcase more than just a few accents :c
@lollobrigida

I'd like to be put down for one Blood Moon Imperial please? :3

and nooww I know I have new schtuff to advertise...

if only if I could figure out how to make an animated siggie thing to showcase more than just a few accents :c
*in monotonous voice* Bueller... Bueller...

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
1 2 ... 114 115 116 117 118 ... 183 184