Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Flight Fashion Expo
1 2 ... 112 113 114 115 116 ... 183 184
@lollobrigida

Okay, I understand now, thank you. As soon as I see the preview for the Spring Undergrowth accent, I'm going to place an early reserve. I just want to be sure that it's what I want.
@lollobrigida

Okay, I understand now, thank you. As soon as I see the preview for the Spring Undergrowth accent, I'm going to place an early reserve. I just want to be sure that it's what I want.
Plague%20flight%20switch%20Ice_zps9q6htbkf.gif
@ErianaMoon - If you would like a reserve for the Spring Undergrowth, you would need to pay 500 gems for the Spring Undergrowth reserve slot. If you would prefer to pay 360 gems, then you would simply request a ping when the accent is released on June 23rd.

If you would like to reserve the Blood Moon Skin, you would need to pay 800 gems for the reserve slot. If you would prefer to pay 560 gems, then you would simply request a ping when the accent is released on June 16th.
@ErianaMoon - If you would like a reserve for the Spring Undergrowth, you would need to pay 500 gems for the Spring Undergrowth reserve slot. If you would prefer to pay 360 gems, then you would simply request a ping when the accent is released on June 23rd.

If you would like to reserve the Blood Moon Skin, you would need to pay 800 gems for the reserve slot. If you would prefer to pay 560 gems, then you would simply request a ping when the accent is released on June 16th.
@Periwinkle - That sounds perfect! Just ping me when you're ready to place your reserve.
@Periwinkle - That sounds perfect! Just ping me when you're ready to place your reserve.
@SilverRain
Added~!

@periwinkle
Please remove apparel for a preview (: Also yes, lollobrigida about summed that up while I was typing a response (I'm so slow OTL). Often times slots will run out before everyone who wants an accent can get one. That's pretty much why the reserves system is set in place. It's just a little way of showing frequent shoppers that I respect and appreciate their business (and that they are super cool).
@SilverRain
Added~!

@periwinkle
Please remove apparel for a preview (: Also yes, lollobrigida about summed that up while I was typing a response (I'm so slow OTL). Often times slots will run out before everyone who wants an accent can get one. That's pretty much why the reserves system is set in place. It's just a little way of showing frequent shoppers that I respect and appreciate their business (and that they are super cool).
@Vampire That was really great (and kind of disconcerting?) timing. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1721523] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/17216/1721523_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Vampire

That was really great (and kind of disconcerting?) timing.

1721523_350.png
@periwinkle
2wejgaf.jpg
@periwinkle
2wejgaf.jpg
@lollobrigida

I would like to reserve a copy of the Spring Undergrowth accent and will be sending the payment to Vampire at once. In addition, could I please be added to the general ping list?
@lollobrigida

I would like to reserve a copy of the Spring Undergrowth accent and will be sending the payment to Vampire at once. In addition, could I please be added to the general ping list?
@periwinkle
Added and received your payment, thank you~
@periwinkle
Added and received your payment, thank you~
@lollobrigida

Can I get...2 reserves for the Blood Moon Imperial
And...1 for the Spring Undergrowth?
...I'm going broke help-
@lollobrigida

Can I get...2 reserves for the Blood Moon Imperial
And...1 for the Spring Undergrowth?
...I'm going broke help-

newsig1_by_araktugage-d9o53os.png
@Lowkey - I will add you down and you're talking to the wrong person LOL I have my 5 reserves for my raven imp.
@Lowkey - I will add you down and you're talking to the wrong person LOL I have my 5 reserves for my raven imp.
1 2 ... 112 113 114 115 116 ... 183 184