Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Riot of Rot 2020
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 55 56
gonna comment again because why not

A. the scene is gorgeous and my favorite so far
B. the current apparel looks too similar to the tree warden's garb and should've been made red to show the relationship between nature and plague honestly. still similar but not basically the same thing lol
gonna comment again because why not

A. the scene is gorgeous and my favorite so far
B. the current apparel looks too similar to the tree warden's garb and should've been made red to show the relationship between nature and plague honestly. still similar but not basically the same thing lol
929e5e65de92a6f5621e68b7bd63b4e9043f6f82.png
well well, time to grind in the coli so I can get the new scene! but who am I going to put it on? I'll figure that out when i get there
well well, time to grind in the coli so I can get the new scene! but who am I going to put it on? I'll figure that out when i get there
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
Hey
Hm, the bone harp is nice, but not keen on the cape/hat; that shade of green looks more Nature-like tbh.

Though the scene is amazing, and I'm glad it wasn't toned down. I'm gonna need like, 20+!
Hm, the bone harp is nice, but not keen on the cape/hat; that shade of green looks more Nature-like tbh.

Though the scene is amazing, and I'm glad it wasn't toned down. I'm gonna need like, 20+!
I'm so excited!!!
I'm so excited!!!
FD1rkPC.png
HOLLERS
All of the official fest stuff is AMAZING, thank you! Familiar, apparel, scene—all fantastic.
HOLLERS
All of the official fest stuff is AMAZING, thank you! Familiar, apparel, scene—all fantastic.
FSjGDWP.png
Current Avatar • Feel free to ping me!
Too bad on the plague of madness skin. That was cool. I like the one that replaced it at least.

But let’s not get too down, happy riot of rot!
Too bad on the plague of madness skin. That was cool. I like the one that replaced it at least.

But let’s not get too down, happy riot of rot!
HX0RiC0.png
GLORY TO THE PLAGUEMOTHER!!! All the skins and accents and everything look AMAZING!!!!!!!!
GLORY TO THE PLAGUEMOTHER!!! All the skins and accents and everything look AMAZING!!!!!!!!
WHOO!!
Loving this!!
WHOO!!
Loving this!!
FObX7rS.pngAQPJNOh.png
7ntZZGM.png4lcODb6.png
S1cx8ZZ.pngqjxrAwx.png
~~~qYB60DT.pnguSbUUST.pngWYwQ8Ya.png7HUqD4J.pngB8tBCuz.png05oEk6N.pngTx2cyqw.png
hmm idk about the green, gives me alot of nature vibes.
not my fav skins but good job everyone!
Happy RoR everyone!
hmm idk about the green, gives me alot of nature vibes.
not my fav skins but good job everyone!
Happy RoR everyone!
VVM4XuM.png
Happy RoR!
Happy RoR!
ORCQOlq.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 55 56