Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Hoard & Vault Revamp
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 83 84
I do like seeing the new outlook but I honestly like the old one better for converting food into the food points. It just seems alot more out of the way\complicated to search each food group by fish, meat, plants etc. it kinda takes me 3xs as long since it was just simple clicks.

would we get an option in the settings in the future to switch between old design or new design?

cause I do like new design it just makes getting food points take alot longer for me.
I do like seeing the new outlook but I honestly like the old one better for converting food into the food points. It just seems alot more out of the way\complicated to search each food group by fish, meat, plants etc. it kinda takes me 3xs as long since it was just simple clicks.

would we get an option in the settings in the future to switch between old design or new design?

cause I do like new design it just makes getting food points take alot longer for me.
Stay Golden
Weeping the silvery tears of gratitude dampening the hems of the PTB.[emoji=rose size=1]
Weeping the silvery tears of gratitude dampening the hems of the PTB.
Ah, thank you so much! I've been looking forward to this! :)
Ah, thank you so much! I've been looking forward to this! :)
Wetdog | she/her | fr +3
This is so incredibly helpful! Thankyou!
This is so incredibly helpful! Thankyou!
the stacks especially are delightful!

i'm having troubles with the scrolling aspect, though. it's making it difficult to view items because it shifts, and doesn't feel super user-friendly.

is it possible to get an option to toggle the scrolling feature off?
the stacks especially are delightful!

i'm having troubles with the scrolling aspect, though. it's making it difficult to view items because it shifts, and doesn't feel super user-friendly.

is it possible to get an option to toggle the scrolling feature off?
Pale Pink Rose Sunbeam Rotala Brilliant Feather Cluster vixtoire fr+2
Thank you, FR! Love the new Hoard!
Thank you, FR! Love the new Hoard!
this is really exciting! thank you so much!
this is really exciting! thank you so much!
he or it or they pronouns | nonbinary lesbian | adult
So very useful!! I'm really happy it happened. Love the ability to lock things, and to know whether things are baldwin/swipp/hib den.

I'd love it more though if you could lock or favourite things on mass, rather than having to select each one.
It'd also be great if the items for hib den task didn't show the icon anymore, so I don't keep items I don't need anymore. (No idea how difficult that'd be to pull off though.)
So very useful!! I'm really happy it happened. Love the ability to lock things, and to know whether things are baldwin/swipp/hib den.

I'd love it more though if you could lock or favourite things on mass, rather than having to select each one.
It'd also be great if the items for hib den task didn't show the icon anymore, so I don't keep items I don't need anymore. (No idea how difficult that'd be to pull off though.)
_________________ fire_rune_100x100.png fire_rune_100x100.png
Will there be a way to lock a specific quantity of an item? Ex: I wanted to keep 12 x Black Capped Chickadee for Den slot, but I either have to lock the whole 3 stacks or nothing at all. [size=2](Or is there a way and I haven't figured it out yet lol?)[/size] [quote name="Solanceae" date="2020-10-22 23:31:03" ] It'd also be great if the items for hib den task didn't show the icon anymore, so I don't keep items I don't need anymore. (No idea how difficult that'd be to pull off though.) [/quote] And +1 for this, it would be visually helpfull!
Will there be a way to lock a specific quantity of an item?

Ex: I wanted to keep 12 x Black Capped Chickadee for Den slot, but I either have to lock the whole 3 stacks or nothing at all.

(Or is there a way and I haven't figured it out yet lol?)

Solanceae wrote on 2020-10-22 23:31:03:

And +1 for this, it would be visually helpfull!
YaLh2Os.png
...I miss having a visual indicator on items that are unsellable.

and I also miss being able to select everything *but* the unsellable items when it comes to mass selling materials
...I miss having a visual indicator on items that are unsellable.

and I also miss being able to select everything *but* the unsellable items when it comes to mass selling materials
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 83 84