Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Bolas' Shop~ New UMAs for sale!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21
Should I post the rest of my RoR rejects here?
Should I post the rest of my RoR rejects here?
Wishlist
Fbhw00G.png [img][/img]
bink!
bink!
Wishlist
Fbhw00G.png [img][/img]
@AuroraBolas yes post the others , you never know what people like
@AuroraBolas yes post the others , you never know what people like
@coliplayer I posted a new one :}
@coliplayer I posted a new one :}
Wishlist
Fbhw00G.png [img][/img]
blionks
blionks
Wishlist
Fbhw00G.png [img][/img]
I wants slots of the two newer skins please.
I wants slots of the two newer skins please.
Y3kY2LN.png
@Shian You got it!
@Shian You got it!
Wishlist
Fbhw00G.png [img][/img]
@Astraya
@Levona
@Seabi
@Yorshka
@Reven
@Qhersek
Reminder: This is going to be printed today! If you'd like your skin 1st round (today) please pay soon so I could send it through! If you'd like to wait until 2nd round (Sometime not today) you can do so, as well!
@Astraya
@Levona
@Seabi
@Yorshka
@Reven
@Qhersek
Reminder: This is going to be printed today! If you'd like your skin 1st round (today) please pay soon so I could send it through! If you'd like to wait until 2nd round (Sometime not today) you can do so, as well!
Wishlist
Fbhw00G.png [img][/img]
Oh heads up- Does this FTD look odd to you? I was told I need to lighten FTD, and was wondering if this looks funky [img]https://i.imgur.com/BKXAmWv.png[/img] Looks a bit funky to me but hey some people might be interested I also have this one- [img]https://i.imgur.com/vRQW9dw.png[/img] This one is the one most likely to be pushed through to Undel and them
Oh heads up-
Does this FTD look odd to you? I was told I need to lighten FTD, and was wondering if this looks funky

BKXAmWv.png

Looks a bit funky to me but hey some people might be interested

I also have this one-
vRQW9dw.png
This one is the one most likely to be pushed through to Undel and them
Wishlist
Fbhw00G.png [img][/img]
@AuroraBolas : Tangerine Machine and From the Dark look great! Sadly, I don't have enough gems. XD Do you plan on retiring any skins, or will they be available until further notice? If they'll stick around for at least a year, I may gather enough gems to buy something.

The lightened version of From the Dark looks good to me, though instead of looking like darkness spreading over the extremities of the Mirror, it looks more zombie-esque. The art itself looks fine at 350x350. I'd recommend offering both lightened versions, and printing the one closest to the original design first, since that's the design people are expecting. The zombie-esque one can be sold as a recolor!

Good luck on your sales!
@AuroraBolas : Tangerine Machine and From the Dark look great! Sadly, I don't have enough gems. XD Do you plan on retiring any skins, or will they be available until further notice? If they'll stick around for at least a year, I may gather enough gems to buy something.

The lightened version of From the Dark looks good to me, though instead of looking like darkness spreading over the extremities of the Mirror, it looks more zombie-esque. The art itself looks fine at 350x350. I'd recommend offering both lightened versions, and printing the one closest to the original design first, since that's the design people are expecting. The zombie-esque one can be sold as a recolor!

Good luck on your sales!
Please ping me if you respond to one of my posts. I'm very forgetful so I may not see the response otherwise.
Art & Writing Shop (on hiatus) | Skin Shop (on hiatus)
A wild science-fiction book sample has appeared!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21