Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Achievement Bug Reports
1 2 ... 98 99 100 101 102 ... 160 161
Hallo, for me Embrancing Diversity is not working - nor are the treasure achievments, I mean, I earned around 200k in the bubble game to buy my dragons genes...
Hallo, for me Embrancing Diversity is not working - nor are the treasure achievments, I mean, I earned around 200k in the bubble game to buy my dragons genes...
I'm missing the "Chain of Fools," "Embracing Diversity," treasure achievements up to 50,000, and "Checkmate" achievements...
I'm missing the "Chain of Fools," "Embracing Diversity," treasure achievements up to 50,000, and "Checkmate" achievements...
Missing Embracing Diversity and Checkmate, and so is my buddy @reagan :/
Missing Embracing Diversity and Checkmate, and so is my buddy @reagan :/
ot0aco5.png
I appear to be missing Embracing Diversity and the Treasure achievements up to 200k.
I appear to be missing Embracing Diversity and the Treasure achievements up to 200k.
9 hours ahead of the server time
I'm not getting the Treasure achievements up to 500k and "Embracing Diversity".
I'm not getting the Treasure achievements up to 500k and "Embracing Diversity".
I'm not getting the 'In tune with the runes' and 'Worth something someday' achievements. I borrowed the items from someone and I really want to give them back asap :C
I'm not getting the 'In tune with the runes' and 'Worth something someday' achievements. I borrowed the items from someone and I really want to give them back asap :C
I still haven't been awarded the Checkmate achievement, even though I've had bucketloads of all the pieces in my hoard for weeks. Do you need to have the exact number of each (8 black pawns, 8 white, 2 white rooks, etc.)? Because I tried doing that by putting the extras in the AH, and it still didn't work.
I still haven't been awarded the Checkmate achievement, even though I've had bucketloads of all the pieces in my hoard for weeks. Do you need to have the exact number of each (8 black pawns, 8 white, 2 white rooks, etc.)? Because I tried doing that by putting the extras in the AH, and it still didn't work.
My dragon sales thread!

[8 hours ahead of FR time -- if I don't respond to a ping or PM, I'm either asleep or at work. ^^]
Like everyone else, I'm missing the 100k treasure achievement even though I have nearly 200k treasure.
Like everyone else, I'm missing the 100k treasure achievement even though I have nearly 200k treasure.
vSxK3u9.png
I have earned a total of 315000 treasure and none of the clan treasure achieves have unlocked?
I have earned a total of 315000 treasure and none of the clan treasure achieves have unlocked?
bQocJLp.gif
I have recivied the slayer acivement before and it shows up that I have it but I got no points added, I had 110 acivement point before getting it.
I have recivied the slayer acivement before and it shows up that I have it but I got no points added, I had 110 acivement point before getting it.
Sliverfire.png
1 2 ... 98 99 100 101 102 ... 160 161