Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Discussion - Riot of Rot 2020 Contest
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20
@RandomPurple yoooo your fiendish hunger skin is AWESOME!! I genuinly hope it wins <3
@RandomPurple yoooo your fiendish hunger skin is AWESOME!! I genuinly hope it wins <3
————————
— Cha
— they/them
Skin Shop
Wishlist
Eot-S-icon.png
x
Witch-s-heart-icon.png
x
Untitled1954.png
@pokemoncha

Ah, tysm!! I'm glad you like it :D
@pokemoncha

Ah, tysm!! I'm glad you like it :D
oVkZKR4.pnga66BUX1.png
@HoneyStick your "ingrown rubies" skin is super cool! its got a really good texture to it thats hard for me to describe, it makes my skin crawl, in a good way!
i think its like trypophobia, but i like it? very strange

hope you dont mind the ping!
@HoneyStick your "ingrown rubies" skin is super cool! its got a really good texture to it thats hard for me to describe, it makes my skin crawl, in a good way!

HCnDh8Y.png

@ViperaUnion
"all ears" is so gnarly, i love it!

hope you dont mind the ping
@ViperaUnion
"all ears" is so gnarly, i love it!

hope you dont mind the ping
HCnDh8Y.png

[quote name="amoebawasp" date="2020-10-14 18:03:15" ] @HoneyStick your "ingrown rubies" skin is super cool! its got a really good texture to it thats hard for me to describe, it makes my skin crawl, in a good way! i think its like trypophobia, but i like it? very strange hope you dont mind the ping! [/quote] Thank you so much!! I don't mind at all, getting feedback makes my day!! This is my first time responding to someone on a forum so if I did something wrong please tell me! Once again thank you so much!
amoebawasp wrote on 2020-10-14 18:03:15:

Thank you so much!! I don't mind at all, getting feedback makes my day!! This is my first time responding to someone on a forum so if I did something wrong please tell me! Once again thank you so much!
@HoneyStick awesome! <3
also when replying to someone you should ping that person, (put an @ in front of their name) otherwise they may not see it! you dont get notified when you quote someone like you did :)
@HoneyStick awesome! <3
also when replying to someone you should ping that person, (put an @ in front of their name) otherwise they may not see it! you dont get notified when you quote someone like you did :)
HCnDh8Y.png

what can i use to upload my png 24, so i can post it in the contest, without it losing its png 24 - ness??? i use imgur usually but, does it stay a png24??
what can i use to upload my png 24, so i can post it in the contest, without it losing its png 24 - ness??? i use imgur usually but, does it stay a png24??
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
@amoebawasp Thank you so much! I was initially concerned the design was too simple, but I'm glad people like it!
@amoebawasp Thank you so much! I was initially concerned the design was too simple, but I'm glad people like it!
FfsFHyt.png
@PinkPrincessK

Hey I notice that the reason your image is not showing is because you have duplicated https:// in front of image. Also, one person can only post once in submission thread.
@PinkPrincessK

Hey I notice that the reason your image is not showing is because you have duplicated https:// in front of image. Also, one person can only post once in submission thread.
SWCvOOF.png
Skins are all amazing as usual. Thought I'd comment on my absolute faves so far:

@Vovina Not much to say other than wonderfully creepy as usual! Really like what you did the with the Bogsneak's head fin.
@Thanatomorphose Wasteland Guardian is PERFECT. Love the vulture-like look of the head.
@SkralDog Though I normally gravitate towards the "horrible mutant zombie" side of Plague skins, it's nice to see something different once in a while. That elephant skull is killer!
@crowssing Wow, rare to see a Plague-themed skin that looks so elegant. I can see this looking awesome on one my my Pearlcatchers.
@Natron Another skin that's less on the spooky side, but is fantastic nonetheless. The portrait on the sarcophagus is a great, historically-accurate touch.
@SCB Oh my god, Life Goes On is ADORABLE in a grotesque sort of way. Those little baby snappers!!

Good luck, everybody!!
Skins are all amazing as usual. Thought I'd comment on my absolute faves so far:

@Vovina Not much to say other than wonderfully creepy as usual! Really like what you did the with the Bogsneak's head fin.
@Thanatomorphose Wasteland Guardian is PERFECT. Love the vulture-like look of the head.
@SkralDog Though I normally gravitate towards the "horrible mutant zombie" side of Plague skins, it's nice to see something different once in a while. That elephant skull is killer!
@crowssing Wow, rare to see a Plague-themed skin that looks so elegant. I can see this looking awesome on one my my Pearlcatchers.
@Natron Another skin that's less on the spooky side, but is fantastic nonetheless. The portrait on the sarcophagus is a great, historically-accurate touch.
@SCB Oh my god, Life Goes On is ADORABLE in a grotesque sort of way. Those little baby snappers!!

Good luck, everybody!!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20