Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (FINAL SLOT OPEN) MIKEY'S ART SHOPPE
1 2 3 4
@mikey
i wanna headshot ;o;
@mikey
i wanna headshot ;o;
@enilec sure >:3ccc
@enilec sure >:3ccc
@mikey
Hello again! :D I think you're full at the moment and if you are, could you maybe let me know when you have a slot open again? I'd love to order another dragon bust from you ;w;
@mikey
Hello again! :D I think you're full at the moment and if you are, could you maybe let me know when you have a slot open again? I'd love to order another dragon bust from you ;w;
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@luunai oh i have slots open forever!!!!! but itll be slow slow going... but yea >:3c
@luunai oh i have slots open forever!!!!! but itll be slow slow going... but yea >:3c
@mikey Oh, that's great then! I don't mind waiting at all ;u; I'd love to get another colored half body then, for my Imperial Lilaia? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=888889] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/8889/888889_350.png[/img] [/url] With all apparel if possible - the aqua bulb, the fins behind her ears, the scarf and the birdskull stuff on her wings. uvu If you need to charge a bit more money for that, just let me know ;) I have to go off to school now, but I'm sending payment as soon as I'm back if you confirmed~
@mikey
Oh, that's great then! I don't mind waiting at all ;u;
I'd love to get another colored half body then, for my Imperial Lilaia?

888889_350.png

With all apparel if possible - the aqua bulb, the fins behind her ears, the scarf and the birdskull stuff on her wings. uvu
If you need to charge a bit more money for that, just let me know ;) I have to go off to school now, but I'm sending payment as soon as I'm back if you confirmed~
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@luunai aaaa yas thats fine!!!!! *** all ur dragons are so pretty,,,...
@luunai aaaa yas thats fine!!!!! *** all ur dragons are so pretty,,,...
dis is gonna be closed now..
dis is gonna be closed now..
ALRIGHT open for a final slot, sorry for being so slow
@enilec
@Ottofritz
@selfishly
@Eleven
@Luunai
i should have all your art done this week!!! school has been v hectic but i'm done now :'3
ALRIGHT open for a final slot, sorry for being so slow
@enilec
@Ottofritz
@selfishly
@Eleven
@Luunai
i should have all your art done this week!!! school has been v hectic but i'm done now :'3
NAB THE LAST SLOt pls i need more lair space lmao
NAB THE LAST SLOt pls i need more lair space lmao
commissio me
commissio me
1 2 3 4