Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [breed] Rampion (Hair! Art!)
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
Gib. Gimme now
Gib. Gimme now
#UnnamedIsValid
Unnamed dragons need love too! There is no shame in having unnamed permas, having dragons with unnamed parents and/or offspring, or exalting unnamed dragons! Leaving dragons unnamed is a perfectly valid playstyle!

she/her or they/them
(Along with the hair) I really love that they have hooves, that's a neat feature to bring in for dragons! This is so cool!
(Along with the hair) I really love that they have hooves, that's a neat feature to bring in for dragons! This is so cool!
tpG8plN.gif 20f0d7fd40667f35723eea7f24de9c519f7b2cca.png 9tl1qHF.gif
pretty shiny fluffy hair
yes
need
I love it akakaakakakakkk~~~~~~~~~ I also like the wings,, its just so sleek and graceful
pretty shiny fluffy hair
yes
need
I love it akakaakakakakkk~~~~~~~~~ I also like the wings,, its just so sleek and graceful
he him / usually only log on to do dailys
@berkshire
This would make an amazing water ancient!! They could be like the deep secret keepers or something!
@berkshire
This would make an amazing water ancient!! They could be like the deep secret keepers or something!
[url=]1652fdc72ef71234a94d34e429764b40b6617d5e.gif[/url[/url][url=]9b8fcd0424cd75bc1bc1ce191ffc06e40e8aae3f.gif[/url[/url][url=]16935163e51ed6b94be9adce86310a2065d99c43.gif[/url]
I support this! (wait, i can post on old suggestions, right?)
I support this! (wait, i can post on old suggestions, right?)
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
I personally would adore another fluffy breed, and the babies are adorable. Support!
I personally would adore another fluffy breed, and the babies are adorable. Support!
ve/they/it
[url]=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fs4/2266763]bigger__bbb_button____flight_rising_by_myth_o_logical-daes7nv.png[/url]
[quote name="Naivety" date="2020-10-10 15:12:57" ] Yes pls??? They look kinda like arcane breed. Also, was you inspired by horses? [/quote] Yes, horses definitely figured into it. We also have a goat with an impressive mane on her back that was fun to add in. Also, from the look of it the next ancient breed is going to have long hair, similar to rampions. I do [i]dearly[/i] hope that they actually draw markings on the hair instead of giving them solid colors like so many of the other breeds/genes.
Naivety wrote on 2020-10-10 15:12:57:
Yes pls??? They look kinda like arcane breed. Also, was you inspired by horses?
Yes, horses definitely figured into it. We also have a goat with an impressive mane on her back that was fun to add in.

Also, from the look of it the next ancient breed is going to have long hair, similar to rampions.
I do dearly hope that they actually draw markings on the hair instead of giving them solid colors like so many of the other breeds/genes.
Yesss so much support!! This is an amazing design and I love the idea of a more unconventional dragon that breaks the scaly spiny standard!! (not that I still don’t love the scaly classic)
Yesss so much support!! This is an amazing design and I love the idea of a more unconventional dragon that breaks the scaly spiny standard!! (not that I still don’t love the scaly classic)
MjGrvM9.png
fr__shadow_by_baelfin-d8uyn7o.png

7XI1FUO.png
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
3IxNFZG.png DN5c8R6.png
Aahhhh I need 40 of these! I specially love the female! :D
Aahhhh I need 40 of these! I specially love the female! :D
I DESIRE THAT BABY
I DESIRE THAT BABY
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48