Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2456 2457 2458 2459 2460 ... 3165 3166
Does the Baldwin timer change that was just announced only apply for level 27 cauldrons or for everyone?
Does the Baldwin timer change that was just announced only apply for level 27 cauldrons or for everyone?
jCVhFoZ.gif
@Kitava
should be everyone! if you're not seeing the changes, try clearing your cache (depends on your browser, just look it up) and if that doesn't work you can post it in bug reports
@Kitava
should be everyone! if you're not seeing the changes, try clearing your cache (depends on your browser, just look it up) and if that doesn't work you can post it in bug reports
Bvx01xY.png
[ it/its or xe/xem ] [ VOLT teams banner by drytil ]
@mindfuzz Thank you! I wasn't sure because I've just been transmuting, not brewing anything lately.
@mindfuzz Thank you! I wasn't sure because I've just been transmuting, not brewing anything lately.
jCVhFoZ.gif
I came here to ask for help!!

Recently, All I've been able to gather is meat. I've tried different areas ( Ice, Plague and water so far other than arcane. ) and I still only have meat!

The reason why Im having trouble is because some of my dragons dont eat meat, Which is now beginning to start a huge problem- all I can feed are the ones who eat meat!

I need help!
I came here to ask for help!!

Recently, All I've been able to gather is meat. I've tried different areas ( Ice, Plague and water so far other than arcane. ) and I still only have meat!

The reason why Im having trouble is because some of my dragons dont eat meat, Which is now beginning to start a huge problem- all I can feed are the ones who eat meat!

I need help!
@applepeach
there are six different types of gathering. hunting gives you meat, foraging gives you plants, fishing gives you seafood, and insect catching gives you insects. it sounds like you've only been hunting
@applepeach
there are six different types of gathering. hunting gives you meat, foraging gives you plants, fishing gives you seafood, and insect catching gives you insects. it sounds like you've only been hunting
Bvx01xY.png
@mindfuzz ah-

im a idiot! I only really stuck to hunting because It was easier for me to do- Spacing out turns is sorta- not the best..
@mindfuzz ah-

im a idiot! I only really stuck to hunting because It was easier for me to do- Spacing out turns is sorta- not the best..
I sold some fodder on the ice auction house for really cheap but found it in a new-ish looking arcane lair, are there ways to make sure the fodder I sell goes to my flight when selling on the ice-only auction house? It has happened several times that fodder on there gets exalted by another flight.
I sold some fodder on the ice auction house for really cheap but found it in a new-ish looking arcane lair, are there ways to make sure the fodder I sell goes to my flight when selling on the ice-only auction house? It has happened several times that fodder on there gets exalted by another flight.
@AzuniCatto
it sounds like what's happening there is someone from ice buying it and then reselling it for a profit. there's nothing you can really do to stop that, but someone from your flight is still profiting from it at least
@AzuniCatto
it sounds like what's happening there is someone from ice buying it and then reselling it for a profit. there's nothing you can really do to stop that, but someone from your flight is still profiting from it at least
Bvx01xY.png
[quote name="AzuniCatto" date="2020-10-10 17:41:38" ] I sold some fodder on the ice auction house for really cheap but found it in a new-ish looking arcane lair, are there ways to make sure the fodder I sell goes to my flight when selling on the ice-only auction house? It has happened several times that fodder on there gets exalted by another flight. [/quote] @AzuniCatto There's not really anything you can do. Once someone buys a dragon, they're free to do whatever they want with it, including selling it to another player.
AzuniCatto wrote on 2020-10-10 17:41:38:

@AzuniCatto
There's not really anything you can do. Once someone buys a dragon, they're free to do whatever they want with it, including selling it to another player.
jt3PpxV.png Lorem.....

GuAY.png
I heard somewhere that dragon art should resize on its own in dragon bios? Is that still the case? Also what size is the dragon bios width-wise?
I heard somewhere that dragon art should resize on its own in dragon bios? Is that still the case? Also what size is the dragon bios width-wise?
2vHDEtO.gifoUx7dBq.gifftsPxVm.pngCjJ9Fr6.png
1 2 ... 2456 2457 2458 2459 2460 ... 3165 3166