Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 342 343 344 345 346 ... 3171 3172
On my profile page it says I have a Lesser Lair of the Crystalspine Reaches...what determines the lair size? I also can't remember if Crystalspine Reaches was one of the many details I picked out when signing up, though I suspect it is. Can I change that, as well?
On my profile page it says I have a Lesser Lair of the Crystalspine Reaches...what determines the lair size? I also can't remember if Crystalspine Reaches was one of the many details I picked out when signing up, though I suspect it is. Can I change that, as well?
@Arkeo; the crystalspine reaches is not a part than you can choose. As you expand your lair you will move through the deity's lands closer to the middle (where you deity resides). This happens at 50, 75 and 100 spaces. (You expand your lair by purchasing lair spots, which can be done when you are at the last page of your lair, a button should appear there c: ) You can find the details on the different areas on the world map (under library in the side bar menu), but apart from flight (and therefore the land as a whole) you cannot choose where to live.. I hope I explained that clear enough? c:
@Arkeo; the crystalspine reaches is not a part than you can choose. As you expand your lair you will move through the deity's lands closer to the middle (where you deity resides). This happens at 50, 75 and 100 spaces. (You expand your lair by purchasing lair spots, which can be done when you are at the last page of your lair, a button should appear there c: ) You can find the details on the different areas on the world map (under library in the side bar menu), but apart from flight (and therefore the land as a whole) you cannot choose where to live.. I hope I explained that clear enough? c:
Is there a limit to the amount of scrolls which can be used each day? Like, if I wanted to add three gene scrolls and a breed scroll, could I do that on one day or over four days or in a time frame in between?
Is there a limit to the amount of scrolls which can be used each day? Like, if I wanted to add three gene scrolls and a breed scroll, could I do that on one day or over four days or in a time frame in between?
@lightningrani, there is no limit to how many scrolls you can use per day. You can use 100 in a day if you want to. :)
@lightningrani, there is no limit to how many scrolls you can use per day. You can use 100 in a day if you want to. :)
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Alphaeon
Okay, thanks! I thought I heard tales of limited amount of scrolls to use, but I must be mistaken.
@Alphaeon
Okay, thanks! I thought I heard tales of limited amount of scrolls to use, but I must be mistaken.
@Gaia, yes, that's a marvelous explanation--what actually piqued my curiosity was reading about the different regions, and I really liked the sound of the Starfall Strand. So it's good to know I'll get there eventually! Thank you!
@Gaia, yes, that's a marvelous explanation--what actually piqued my curiosity was reading about the different regions, and I really liked the sound of the Starfall Strand. So it's good to know I'll get there eventually! Thank you!
@lightningrani; you might be confusing it with the amount of scrolls available for purchase in the market. The treasure marketplace only stock a few items at a time (in contrast with the gem-market place where all items are available in unlimited numbers) This is a limit on the scrolls available for purchase though, not for the amount you as a person/account are able to purchase c: (I hope Im not confusing you now xD)
@lightningrani; you might be confusing it with the amount of scrolls available for purchase in the market. The treasure marketplace only stock a few items at a time (in contrast with the gem-market place where all items are available in unlimited numbers) This is a limit on the scrolls available for purchase though, not for the amount you as a person/account are able to purchase c: (I hope Im not confusing you now xD)
@Gaia
That might be what they're referring to instead, then. (I know that treasure scrolls are limited stock already; after all, that's why Current and Ripple are in so high in demand :P)
@Gaia
That might be what they're referring to instead, then. (I know that treasure scrolls are limited stock already; after all, that's why Current and Ripple are in so high in demand :P)
Hullo, The stuff Pinkerton gives out - is it random? I've gotten [item=scholar] for the past, what, four days? Maybe three? I'm not sure if I'm just unlucky or I should start trying to go to him at different times.
Hullo,

The stuff Pinkerton gives out - is it random?

I've gotten Scholar for the past, what, four days? Maybe three? I'm not sure if I'm just unlucky or I should start trying to go to him at different times.
I have two level 15 and one level 17 dragon, and I want to farm the Coliseum the most effectively that I can. Is the second area the best place to farm, since Leafy Packs have like, 100T in them? Or is there a better place?
I have two level 15 and one level 17 dragon, and I want to farm the Coliseum the most effectively that I can. Is the second area the best place to farm, since Leafy Packs have like, 100T in them? Or is there a better place?
BzBkSdq.jpg VZurwbo.jpg XxMfGR7.jpg
1 2 ... 342 343 344 345 346 ... 3171 3172