Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 340 341 342 343 344 ... 3188 3189
What is the purpose of the dolls you can get from the Coliseum? I have two, the Arcane one and the Wind one, are they just novelty?
What is the purpose of the dolls you can get from the Coliseum? I have two, the Arcane one and the Wind one, are they just novelty?
BzBkSdq.jpg VZurwbo.jpg XxMfGR7.jpg
@TimeLadySerenity If you collect all 11 dolls, you'll earn an achievement!
@TimeLadySerenity If you collect all 11 dolls, you'll earn an achievement!
cZLsLHr.png
Is it acceptable to put a clickable signature for another site, or is it considered bad manners? Specifically, I wanna put my VDex signature because it gives me points when people see it, but I don't wanna break any rules -- stated or unstated.
Is it acceptable to put a clickable signature for another site, or is it considered bad manners? Specifically, I wanna put my VDex signature because it gives me points when people see it, but I don't wanna break any rules -- stated or unstated.
ijcaSw5.gif 24e24jq.jpg tumblr_nu9dc9lcB81u8p7yoo7_100.png
[img]http://i.imgur.com/HYuun9i.png[/img] erm How lucky did I just get? (And why can't I find anything on how Pinkerton works, anyway?)
HYuun9i.png
erm
How lucky did I just get?
(And why can't I find anything on how Pinkerton works, anyway?)
@Telnaior - Fairly lucky - everyone with an account on April 1st got one of three types of rabbit familiars. The only other place to get them is from Pinkerton or a Iron or Gilded chest.

Pinkerton can give any item that has a sell value (so not gem items or certain rare/retired items) that isn't retired, cycled out, or a scroll. So familiars and rare battle stones are the best to hope for from him.
@Telnaior - Fairly lucky - everyone with an account on April 1st got one of three types of rabbit familiars. The only other place to get them is from Pinkerton or a Iron or Gilded chest.

Pinkerton can give any item that has a sell value (so not gem items or certain rare/retired items) that isn't retired, cycled out, or a scroll. So familiars and rare battle stones are the best to hope for from him.
Is there a maximum amount of treasure I can hold at once?

@celelorien
I don't think so, I've seen a lot of people do it. Especially with click sites such as Dragon Cave.
Is there a maximum amount of treasure I can hold at once?

@celelorien
I don't think so, I've seen a lot of people do it. Especially with click sites such as Dragon Cave.
YAInbwx.gif lynn
any prons | fr +3
toyhou.se | carrd
@Pafupafu; I don't think there is, just like that your hoard cannot become full c:
@Pafupafu; I don't think there is, just like that your hoard cannot become full c:
@Gaia
Alrighty, thank you :^3
@Gaia
Alrighty, thank you :^3
YAInbwx.gif lynn
any prons | fr +3
toyhou.se | carrd
I've been trying to find the table with the exalt paypouts... :'D

(I should really start bookmarking stuff)
I've been trying to find the table with the exalt paypouts... :'D

(I should really start bookmarking stuff)
yAEXdRe.png
@EchoesAbove Here you go :) http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=gde&id=746775
@EchoesAbove Here you go :) http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=gde&id=746775
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
1 2 ... 340 341 342 343 344 ... 3188 3189