Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 9248 9249 9250 9251 9252 ... 16039 16040
i wanna sleep
i wanna sleep
tumblr_inline_mwqux7TPiM1rbhbr0.png
I cannot believe that Thanzag singlehandedly saved my whole 2020. It feels so incredible to see a blatantly gay relationship that isn’t just,,, vaguely queercoded, and in a video game no less !!! Sobbing rn nobody talk to me
I cannot believe that Thanzag singlehandedly saved my whole 2020. It feels so incredible to see a blatantly gay relationship that isn’t just,,, vaguely queercoded, and in a video game no less !!! Sobbing rn nobody talk to me
9CxYF0H.png
skool sux :(
skool sux :(
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.pngXBhgPWa.gif tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png
im literally gonna cry my wacom wont turn on- ive tried using my ipad as a screen but nothings working for that either

edit:

i literally have no money rn how the hell am i supposed to replace this- procreate just isnt the same as sai
im literally gonna cry my wacom wont turn on- ive tried using my ipad as a screen but nothings working for that either

edit:

i literally have no money rn how the hell am i supposed to replace this- procreate just isnt the same as sai
MV1Iakt.png they/them | 18 | artist | INTP | FR+2 MV1Iakt.png
Holy. I JUST realized what Cosmo Imai's voice reminded me of... HE'S ADRIEN AGRESTE! Gahh, that was killing me ever since I first heard him speak.
Holy. I JUST realized what Cosmo Imai's voice reminded me of... HE'S ADRIEN AGRESTE! Gahh, that was killing me ever since I first heard him speak.
This little boy saw my very dorky Spongebob jacket and gasped and said "I love your sweatshirt!!" and it just made my day :)
This little boy saw my very dorky Spongebob jacket and gasped and said "I love your sweatshirt!!" and it just made my day :)
w3Zfvla.gif -Wishlist
-She/Her
-Pings are ok!
-You matter
”If a human disagrees with you, let him live. In a hundred billion galaxies, you will not find another.” - Carl Sagan
KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK NOW HE BREAKIN DOWN MY DOOR
I SAW TOO MUCH, NOW IM SHAKIN AT MY CORE
A BAT AT THE READY, MY PULSE AINT STEADY
WISH THAT I WAS DEAD ALREADY
KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK NOW HE BREAKIN DOWN MY DOOR
I SAW TOO MUCH, NOW IM SHAKIN AT MY CORE
A BAT AT THE READY, MY PULSE AINT STEADY
WISH THAT I WAS DEAD ALREADY
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her
|| bi
|| worm king