Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Stereotypes
1 2 3 4 5 6
Other than the aforementioned edgelord thing, I think Plague is kind of seen as the redheaded stepchild of the flights since our aesthetic keeps getting toned down. Water too to some extent, what with their dad having been gone for a couple years now.
Other than the aforementioned edgelord thing, I think Plague is kind of seen as the redheaded stepchild of the flights since our aesthetic keeps getting toned down. Water too to some extent, what with their dad having been gone for a couple years now.
what i'm starting to gather from this thread is that the FR admins are, dare i say, discriminatory to things that...they made that way??? and i hate the way they treat plague/arcane/ice/shadow(?) as well with their dark and grotesque imagery.

as an earthie in two major earth discords, i can confirm that the community is very welcoming and also beyond generous. we may get dom often but that doesn't mean we all keep rolling in dom money/are greedy abt it. in fact, one of the best-known surprise gifters is FROM earth (demos, lovely person might i add) and i think a lot of us are trickling into gift-bomb communities and the like because it gives us a chance to share the love. love earth for the dom benefits + community but god if they won't let us have a halfway decent aesthetic that isn't just beige. dragonhome is just sornieth's backrooms???
what i'm starting to gather from this thread is that the FR admins are, dare i say, discriminatory to things that...they made that way??? and i hate the way they treat plague/arcane/ice/shadow(?) as well with their dark and grotesque imagery.

as an earthie in two major earth discords, i can confirm that the community is very welcoming and also beyond generous. we may get dom often but that doesn't mean we all keep rolling in dom money/are greedy abt it. in fact, one of the best-known surprise gifters is FROM earth (demos, lovely person might i add) and i think a lot of us are trickling into gift-bomb communities and the like because it gives us a chance to share the love. love earth for the dom benefits + community but god if they won't let us have a halfway decent aesthetic that isn't just beige. dragonhome is just sornieth's backrooms???
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o4_100.gif Lynn/Lyon | Earth
Pacific Standard Time
she/they/he
y3NW8md.gif
light is rich lol

light is rich lol

1d4f0e317221f41adfe800d877ddc053e6c0ba39.png b8b0fbcee70546d91c691fcfb4910d790e67c1dc.png
- skin shop
[quote name="Capitalists" date="2020-10-05 09:24:06" ] light is rich lol [/quote] i see no lies here
Capitalists wrote on 2020-10-05 09:24:06:
light is rich lol

i see no lies here
kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN
> FRT +0 | He/Him
> Buying FEST CURRENCY | ACCENTS | WISHLIST
wind are the band and theater kids of FR
wind are the band and theater kids of FR
>wishlist
>my magnum opus
b04qJywAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
BT1N47G.png
@capitalists r/usernamechecksout
>wishlist
>my magnum opus
b04qJywAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
BT1N47G.png
[quote name="Marabis" date="2020-10-04 20:26:19" ] Hmm... I don't think there's much in the way of a stereotype for windies, but what I have noticed through my interactions with other windies is that they're kinda elusive, generally keep to themselves, but when you do find one they are CRAZY generous. They will either; [LIST=1] [*]send you enough food to keep your dragons fed for a week-month [*]send you free stuff they see in your wishlist [*]stop by your page to compliment your dragon(s) [*]stop by your lair and like [i]all[/i] of them [/LIST] or all of thee above. I've had 3/4ths of this list happen to me whilst just vibin'. [size=1][s]thanks Sinjin[/s][/size] [/quote] *whispers* themewtwolady they run an adoption agency and they keep all the dragons in their lair, like 100+ dragons in their lair waiting to get adopted, and they only have like 5 permas.
Marabis wrote on 2020-10-04 20:26:19:
Hmm... I don't think there's much in the way of a stereotype for windies, but what I have noticed through my interactions with other windies is that they're kinda elusive, generally keep to themselves, but when you do find one they are CRAZY generous. They will either;
  1. send you enough food to keep your dragons fed for a week-month
  2. send you free stuff they see in your wishlist
  3. stop by your page to compliment your dragon(s)
  4. stop by your lair and like all of them
or all of thee above. I've had 3/4ths of this list happen to me whilst just vibin'. thanks Sinjin

*whispers* themewtwolady
they run an adoption agency and they keep all the dragons in their lair, like 100+ dragons in their lair waiting to get adopted, and they only have like 5 permas.
ve/they/it
[url]=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fs4/2266763]bigger__bbb_button____flight_rising_by_myth_o_logical-daes7nv.png[/url]
Honestly I never see water around and it makes me hella sad. Water is so nice >.<
Honestly I never see water around and it makes me hella sad. Water is so nice >.<
Just as a helpful hint when pinging me, there is no extra I in my name ^^
fjv5Fbi.gifWHUTaoR.gif
[quote name="AmethystLynx" date="2020-10-05 09:43:38" ] @capitalists r/usernamechecksout [/quote] i mean, they're right
AmethystLynx wrote on 2020-10-05 09:43:38:
i mean, they're right
the reason I chose shadow was because of the entire "trickster" thing, but I kinda wanna move to plague just because of the eye color and the fact that my name means "Survivor", and also because of the built-in creepy part.
the reason I chose shadow was because of the entire "trickster" thing, but I kinda wanna move to plague just because of the eye color and the fact that my name means "Survivor", and also because of the built-in creepy part.
Y7SQTyD.pngwAagtYO.png
3zC95yz.png
Moon Jellies: an Undertide Subspecies
1 2 3 4 5 6