Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How often have you changed Flights?
1 2 3 4 5 6
I started in Nature and only moved once to arcane. I don't think I'm going to change flights again any times soon b/c I really like the lore and look (and spacedad is the best)
I started in Nature and only moved once to arcane. I don't think I'm going to change flights again any times soon b/c I really like the lore and look (and spacedad is the best)
started in arcane, moved to wind, moved to ice, and now i'm saving up for a move back to wind
started in arcane, moved to wind, moved to ice, and now i'm saving up for a move back to wind
OjYCOIV.png
I started in Shadow because I was a little edge ball and was sick of constantly being last place in dom so I moved to Earth out of spite. Now I'm saving for Plague because I love their aesthetic so much. (guess I've still got some edge)
I started in Shadow because I was a little edge ball and was sick of constantly being last place in dom so I moved to Earth out of spite. Now I'm saving for Plague because I love their aesthetic so much. (guess I've still got some edge)
Yeeeeeeeeeeet
My Long Drop
My Godlocke

Try out the Hungerlocke!
well uhhh
i started in shadow, moved to nature, moved to earth, and then to plague
i think that's how it went

basically i've used 4500 gems on flight changes total over the span of two years. i need mental help honestly
well uhhh
i started in shadow, moved to nature, moved to earth, and then to plague
i think that's how it went

basically i've used 4500 gems on flight changes total over the span of two years. i need mental help honestly

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
I started out in Arcane, like I'm in now. I moved to Shadow for about two years, but eventually had to switch back. I love everything about Arcane too much to stay away.
I started out in Arcane, like I'm in now. I moved to Shadow for about two years, but eventually had to switch back. I love everything about Arcane too much to stay away.
xxxxxx dTi4eBQ.png
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
x
She/They | FR+0 | [theme]

00111100 00110011 00100001

tutant meenage neetle teetles
x
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
7tXS7Wb.png
I joined Wind flight first, have been in it for a few years, and I doubt that I will ever leave since I like the flight so much.
I joined Wind flight first, have been in it for a few years, and I doubt that I will ever leave since I like the flight so much.
gziv3Ja.pnged1cxgE.pngQUIpVFE.pngoouioVf.pngmlHpBMC.png
Currently on a semi-hiatus, still online frequently.
Hyperfixated on history, science, comics, and the transformers franchise.
[quote name="MoonlitFox" date="2020-09-29 19:44:55" ] I've never moved and I don't plan to. [/quote]
MoonlitFox wrote on 2020-09-29 19:44:55:
I've never moved and I don't plan to.
15584.png >>Shiver
>>They/She
>>Avatar Dragon
started in wind and now in earth. wind is my origin, but both flights have my heart. will probably move back to wind sometime tbh
started in wind and now in earth. wind is my origin, but both flights have my heart. will probably move back to wind sometime tbh
JvT6zxD.png
frt +16
Started in Wind because I felt it fit my personality most at the time, moved to Shadow for the aesthetic after a few months, then Nature after like a year for aesthetics again. Stayed in Nature for 4 whole years but just moved to Arcane the other day because I needed something new after a big change in my real life a couple months ago! (Also I realized I really vibed with the cosmic horror aspects and needed Arcane eyes for a breeding project anyway.)

To be honest I don't doubt I'll visit most of the flights at some point given the fact my aesthetic shifts regularly and I change my username alone frequently to begin with; the only ones I can't really see myself in are Fire, Earth, and Plague. While I do enjoy aesthetics that may be associated with Plague in particular, I usually gravitate towards more surreal body horror. Which Arcane is perfect for! :D

I guess I am still Wind at heart though, considering how much I like traveling and changing lol.
Started in Wind because I felt it fit my personality most at the time, moved to Shadow for the aesthetic after a few months, then Nature after like a year for aesthetics again. Stayed in Nature for 4 whole years but just moved to Arcane the other day because I needed something new after a big change in my real life a couple months ago! (Also I realized I really vibed with the cosmic horror aspects and needed Arcane eyes for a breeding project anyway.)

To be honest I don't doubt I'll visit most of the flights at some point given the fact my aesthetic shifts regularly and I change my username alone frequently to begin with; the only ones I can't really see myself in are Fire, Earth, and Plague. While I do enjoy aesthetics that may be associated with Plague in particular, I usually gravitate towards more surreal body horror. Which Arcane is perfect for! :D

I guess I am still Wind at heart though, considering how much I like traveling and changing lol.
8550aee9e6b0240ca32ebdcfd04fa62ae2e7e644.gif
73a7d53744f1550afcf2d03fe0ec197aeb84e76d.gif1b1f6d94f932296bf41fbe9a2c0ff9d5292c69d8.gif54b04308bbd423d93f4e5fc7fb40a5afee4f256d.gif6c8b9aca5e1946f522f766dc4d5891390b55bf3d.gif
z3FSuck.pngU0bFCPN.pngl8NOdbs.png
FqAY3t1.pnghh5n4WA.pngsbmtjDC.png
g31.png
Nope! When I get attached, I get attached. Probably never leaving Lightning now that I'm finally getting involved in dom pushes and feel more a part of the community. Don't really feel like doing all that over again :T
Nope! When I get attached, I get attached. Probably never leaving Lightning now that I'm finally getting involved in dom pushes and feel more a part of the community. Don't really feel like doing all that over again :T
66946966.png

v2PJF9u.png
WkCEhwX.png
LRdLP2V.png

Gene Wishlist
Apparel Wishlist