Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Boop Snoot all breeds (Interest Check)
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 42 43
I'd love to be added to the pinglist please! It's already been said before, but these are really adorable!

I noticed that the pearcatcher's wings look slightly off, and I can't quite figure out why. Maybe move the upside-down-v-shaped-part of the wing a tiny bit towards the shoulder? That might not be the problem however... I hope this helps anyway though!
I'd love to be added to the pinglist please! It's already been said before, but these are really adorable!

I noticed that the pearcatcher's wings look slightly off, and I can't quite figure out why. Maybe move the upside-down-v-shaped-part of the wing a tiny bit towards the shoulder? That might not be the problem however... I hope this helps anyway though!
Activity fluctuates.
If I don't respond to
something for a while, please
PM me to get my attention!

Comfort dragon
X tumblr_p1dtysGz331wvvm88o2_100.png
@LapisWings Thanks! I'll make sure to put you and everyone else on the pinglist :) I totally agree with the pearlcatcher wings, there is something off/wonky and it had been bothering me too. They were just at an odd angle and I probably wasn't doing a great job with the foreshortening. Still don't love my edit but, moving/folding them a bit like you suggested seems to have helped. Might make them smaller? Idk but comments on them side by side?? (Thanks for the feedback!!!) [img]https://i.imgur.com/EbQsS2I.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/oIA3Qin.png[/img]
@LapisWings
Thanks! I'll make sure to put you and everyone else on the pinglist :)

I totally agree with the pearlcatcher wings, there is something off/wonky and it had been bothering me too. They were just at an odd angle and I probably wasn't doing a great job with the foreshortening.

Still don't love my edit but, moving/folding them a bit like you suggested seems to have helped. Might make them smaller? Idk but comments on them side by side?? (Thanks for the feedback!!!)

EbQsS2I.png
oIA3Qin.png
SpiritFeather.gif
I think they do look a bit better now! However now It kind of looks like the wing is only attached to the bone part, and not the body; maybe that's partly why it seems off? I'm not sure how that count be fixed unfortunately. On the original base you could still see some of the wing attached to the body (but with the angle the wing was at it seemed a bit strange), maybe that's something that could be taken into account?
I think they do look a bit better now! However now It kind of looks like the wing is only attached to the bone part, and not the body; maybe that's partly why it seems off? I'm not sure how that count be fixed unfortunately. On the original base you could still see some of the wing attached to the body (but with the angle the wing was at it seemed a bit strange), maybe that's something that could be taken into account?
Activity fluctuates.
If I don't respond to
something for a while, please
PM me to get my attention!

Comfort dragon
X tumblr_p1dtysGz331wvvm88o2_100.png
Pinglist please!
Pinglist please!
Please ping me! These are so cute~.
Please ping me! These are so cute~.
Currently looking for: Sable/Blush G1s
Girlfriend of Azurodin,
I would love to be added to the pinglist! These are wonderful!!
I would love to be added to the pinglist! These are wonderful!!
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
"And the universe said I love you, because you are love."
She/They, FR+0, chronically tired
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
they adorable would love to be on ping
they adorable would love to be on ping
o/ could i also get on the pinglist pls ♥
o/ could i also get on the pinglist pls ♥
would you mind adding me to your pinglist, please? these are so cute!
would you mind adding me to your pinglist, please? these are so cute!
I would love to be added to the pinglist if you have one! These are amazing!!
I would love to be added to the pinglist if you have one! These are amazing!!
rxIFj.gif 90GuT.gif g8f6I.gif xP9bZ.gif
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 42 43