Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | need name, win Macaw [Solved!]
[center]Arrrr me hearties!!!! I just received this darling, not sure if she'll permabub or grow into adult. Lore is brewing but I haven't put any thought into a name and I'm about to log off, so I thought it might be fun to offer your choice of macaw familiar in exchange for you providing a name for her! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64008250][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/640083/64008250_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Leave a name and your preferred Macaw, and if I choose the name you provide I'll send your macaw via PM. If I end up choosing my own name I'll probably just choose the newest player who participates, or my favorite name from the lot. I've been brewing a few so if I like a couple of the names I might send out more than one... and feel free to provide a permabub name AND an adult name, she's quite a different character when she grows up, I better throw her scry up for inspiration [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=169&bodygene=52&breed=18&element=10&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=78&tertgene=51&winggene=43&wings=89&auth=5775b46345b8823bc5690c71beabe754438fbe0c&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Atm I'm leaning toward permabub, she's way cute and more macaw like atm. Seller has two more boys available btw, you can find them through her parents links[/center]
Arrrr me hearties!!!!
I just received this darling, not sure if she'll permabub or grow into adult.
Lore is brewing but I haven't put any thought into a name and I'm about to log off, so I thought it might be fun to offer your choice of macaw familiar in exchange for you providing a name for her!
64008250_350.png

Leave a name and your preferred Macaw, and if I choose the name you provide I'll send your macaw via PM.
If I end up choosing my own name I'll probably just choose the newest player who participates, or my favorite name from the lot. I've been brewing a few so if I like a couple of the names I might send out more than one... and feel free to provide a permabub name AND an adult name, she's quite a different character when she grows up, I better throw her scry up for inspiration
dragon?age=1&body=169&bodygene=52&breed=18&element=10&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=78&tertgene=51&winggene=43&wings=89&auth=5775b46345b8823bc5690c71beabe754438fbe0c&dummyext=prev.png

Atm I'm leaning toward permabub, she's way cute and more macaw like atm.
Seller has two more boys available btw, you can find them through her parents links
qDkA25S.png
Hmmm... Maybe Tropice?
Also, any macaw. I dont mind honestly
Hmmm... Maybe Tropice?
Also, any macaw. I dont mind honestly
Maybe Chroma? It means 'color' in Greek. c:
I'd like Scarlet Macaw. c:
Maybe Chroma? It means 'color' in Greek. c:
I'd like Scarlet Macaw. c:
vbbuHj.pngDante - He/him - 20 DmRdZYl.png
@Naivety hey that's nice, macaws being tropical birds and all - that's my favorite name suggestion so far! tongue-in-cheek, its the ONLY suggestion so far xD. Thanks for participating, I guess I'll give it at least 24hrs for some other suggestions to roll in before I pick one!
Surprised that on your profile you say you aren't good at naming dragons!?

TBH I can take months for the right name to strike the right dragon, if it's going to be a perma I'm not rushed, only fodder gets named quickly!
@Naivety hey that's nice, macaws being tropical birds and all - that's my favorite name suggestion so far! tongue-in-cheek, its the ONLY suggestion so far xD. Thanks for participating, I guess I'll give it at least 24hrs for some other suggestions to roll in before I pick one!
Surprised that on your profile you say you aren't good at naming dragons!?

TBH I can take months for the right name to strike the right dragon, if it's going to be a perma I'm not rushed, only fodder gets named quickly!
qDkA25S.png
@gn0me I have a few ideas. 1. Mkali, meaning bright, 2. Maua or Flora, both meaning flower in Swahili and Spanish. 3. Aqua, or aquamarine, 4. Naranja, meaning orange in Spanish.

If I do win I’d like the scarlet Macaw.
@gn0me I have a few ideas. 1. Mkali, meaning bright, 2. Maua or Flora, both meaning flower in Swahili and Spanish. 3. Aqua, or aquamarine, 4. Naranja, meaning orange in Spanish.

If I do win I’d like the scarlet Macaw.
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
What about the name Iris? it means rainbow and in its Greek origin Iris was the goddess of rainbows what origin is the name of a beautiful flower and the flower signifies faith, hope, wisdom, courage, and admiration and I think it perfectly suited for that beautiful dragon

de03f7e3d1cd8aac84c545a3258dd653.jpg
What about the name Iris? it means rainbow and in its Greek origin Iris was the goddess of rainbows what origin is the name of a beautiful flower and the flower signifies faith, hope, wisdom, courage, and admiration and I think it perfectly suited for that beautiful dragon

de03f7e3d1cd8aac84c545a3258dd653.jpg

@Necrophobic Hey sorry I missed your post last time, looks like you ninja'd me!
Yes she's super colorful, Chroma is apt!

@lionqueen106 Thankyou so much as soon as I saw Maua it spoke to me, that shall be her name <3

@XxGeorgiaxX Iris certainly is beautiful but her name was already chosen when I read your suggestion. I have an Iris in my lair(den) already, accompanying Regal in his lab, it's a great name :)

@Naivety and everyone who participated, as well as sending a scarlet macaw out to lionqueen I'll send a small something to all who took time to suggest a name, as a token of appreciation.
@Necrophobic Hey sorry I missed your post last time, looks like you ninja'd me!
Yes she's super colorful, Chroma is apt!

@lionqueen106 Thankyou so much as soon as I saw Maua it spoke to me, that shall be her name <3

@XxGeorgiaxX Iris certainly is beautiful but her name was already chosen when I read your suggestion. I have an Iris in my lair(den) already, accompanying Regal in his lab, it's a great name :)

@Naivety and everyone who participated, as well as sending a scarlet macaw out to lionqueen I'll send a small something to all who took time to suggest a name, as a token of appreciation.
qDkA25S.png
@Naivety @Necrophobic @lionqueen106 @XxGeorgiaxX

I decided a renaming scroll would be an appropriate gift to return my appreciation, so next time they stock in MP I will pick up a few to send out.

Speaking of which, Earth has dominance this week so if you've any MP items you'd like at 15% off you can each send me one order this week.

The order should be via a PM or one-way CR including with the MP treasure x0.85 and I'll fill it as soon as everything in your order has stocked.
If something doesn't turn up you'll get the refund back (as per usual dom-shop guidellines.)

FYI: You can also search DOMSHOP in Items For Sale every week for this service as it changes depending on which Flight has Dominance that week.
@Naivety @Necrophobic @lionqueen106 @XxGeorgiaxX

I decided a renaming scroll would be an appropriate gift to return my appreciation, so next time they stock in MP I will pick up a few to send out.

Speaking of which, Earth has dominance this week so if you've any MP items you'd like at 15% off you can each send me one order this week.

The order should be via a PM or one-way CR including with the MP treasure x0.85 and I'll fill it as soon as everything in your order has stocked.
If something doesn't turn up you'll get the refund back (as per usual dom-shop guidellines.)

FYI: You can also search DOMSHOP in Items For Sale every week for this service as it changes depending on which Flight has Dominance that week.
qDkA25S.png
@gn0me Thank you so much! Glad you liked it! ????
@gn0me Thank you so much! Glad you liked it! ????
giphy.gif
giphy.gif