Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Scales: A Dragon Roleplay
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 47 48
@nihil sounds like a fun plan indeed.
@nihil sounds like a fun plan indeed.
guardian_picfin_wout_size2_by_toru_kaze-dbrgtdy.jpg
To new character, or not to new character...

Oh, and @Hvarr , I was wondering if you might be interested in having Cerasus and Valentine be sisters? Valentine was abducted by the Rouges days after she hatched and ended up in clan Var. I thought it would be cool if they found out some how and were reunited. If not that's fine, figured if was worth a try.
To new character, or not to new character...

Oh, and @Hvarr , I was wondering if you might be interested in having Cerasus and Valentine be sisters? Valentine was abducted by the Rouges days after she hatched and ended up in clan Var. I thought it would be cool if they found out some how and were reunited. If not that's fine, figured if was worth a try.
sig_coffee_by_vampireselene13-d9fi8vi.png
@nihill I have been inundated with work and college stuff, so I won't be as active-- not that there's much for Zircon to do, at the moment, besides grow up. :') Aegaeon, on the other hand... Pretend he's out on a lot of patrols, or at the Borderlands or something; I'll still be reading the threads and trying to keep up, but I won't be replying as often for the foreseeable future, sadly.
@nihill I have been inundated with work and college stuff, so I won't be as active-- not that there's much for Zircon to do, at the moment, besides grow up. :') Aegaeon, on the other hand... Pretend he's out on a lot of patrols, or at the Borderlands or something; I'll still be reading the threads and trying to keep up, but I won't be replying as often for the foreseeable future, sadly.
nGhyW.gif
@nihill @Rhyvendra Wooo, I've gone ahead and made a profile for a spy. Here it be. [b]Username:[/b] amariex [b]Dragon name:[/b] Amaranth [b]Gender & Breed:[/b] Female Fae [b]Clan & Position:[/b] Clan Augur spy, acts as a barkeep at a Borderlands tavern [b]Personality & History:[/b] If there's anything notable about her, it's her memory. A very valuable asset to have especially in a position where she's constantly surrounded by open mouths. Sweet, friendly and outgoing, she's an easy dragon to talk to and her affinity for chatting up any customer makes her useful for gleaning information about events going on in other clans. One look at Amaranth would never even suggest that she has an insidious side, and not even those who consider themselves as her close friends are aware of her ulterior motives. The trait most others often find odd about her is her penchant for keeping things in a very exact order. Of course, in a business where one has to simultaneously deal with somebody's receipts and secrets, one can never be too precise. [b]Family & Mate:[/b] Seldom keeps contact with family. Mate position is open. [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2991437] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/29915/2991437_350.png[/img] [/url]
@nihill @Rhyvendra

Wooo, I've gone ahead and made a profile for a spy. Here it be.

Username: amariex
Dragon name: Amaranth
Gender & Breed: Female Fae
Clan & Position: Clan Augur spy, acts as a barkeep at a Borderlands tavern
Personality & History: If there's anything notable about her, it's her memory. A very valuable asset to have especially in a position where she's constantly surrounded by open mouths. Sweet, friendly and outgoing, she's an easy dragon to talk to and her affinity for chatting up any customer makes her useful for gleaning information about events going on in other clans. One look at Amaranth would never even suggest that she has an insidious side, and not even those who consider themselves as her close friends are aware of her ulterior motives. The trait most others often find odd about her is her penchant for keeping things in a very exact order. Of course, in a business where one has to simultaneously deal with somebody's receipts and secrets, one can never be too precise.
Family & Mate: Seldom keeps contact with family. Mate position is open.
Dragon Image:

2991437_350.png
@Coax Sure. Cerasus has a lot of other relatives, so Valentine would meet many excited dragons.
@Coax Sure. Cerasus has a lot of other relatives, so Valentine would meet many excited dragons.
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.png
@ZaniDragon

One more would be nice, so if you want to make one go ahead! Sorry it took so long to respond, looks like pings weren't working for me >
@ZaniDragon

One more would be nice, so if you want to make one go ahead! Sorry it took so long to respond, looks like pings weren't working for me >
@nihill @Rhyvendra Username: ZaniDragon Dragon name: Ashana Gender & Breed: Male Coatl Clan & Position: Clan Augar spy, artist, jeweler, dancer, and self-proclaimed culinary artist. Personality & History: When he was younger Ashana dabbled in all kinds of things but gradually settled into what he called "Physical arts". He poured himself into learning art, jeweling, dancing, and cooking. The only thing that rivaled his passion for his crafts was his patriotism and his quietly fierce determination. Positioned in the borderlands he runs a small little shop, accepting oddities and selling whatever wonders his little claws can craft with them. He is confident in his skills and aware of his lovely, if feminine looks. He learned early that his pretty colors and face, when matched with a soft, soothing voice, gave him a sharp edge over his peers that he uses whenever it might suit him. His cunning and his crystal perception of character have made him invaluable to his clan members. He renders whatever services they might need without a second thought. Family & Mate: He keeps in contact with both of his parents, a coatl and a tundra, thought he is moderately flirtatious, he's never attached himself to another dragon. Dragon Image: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/38868/3886780_350.png[/img]
@nihill @Rhyvendra

Username: ZaniDragon
Dragon name: Ashana
Gender & Breed: Male Coatl
Clan & Position: Clan Augar spy, artist, jeweler, dancer, and self-proclaimed culinary artist.
Personality & History: When he was younger Ashana dabbled in all kinds of things but gradually settled into what he called "Physical arts". He poured himself into learning art, jeweling, dancing, and cooking. The only thing that rivaled his passion for his crafts was his patriotism and his quietly fierce determination. Positioned in the borderlands he runs a small little shop, accepting oddities and selling whatever wonders his little claws can craft with them. He is confident in his skills and aware of his lovely, if feminine looks. He learned early that his pretty colors and face, when matched with a soft, soothing voice, gave him a sharp edge over his peers that he uses whenever it might suit him. His cunning and his crystal perception of character have made him invaluable to his clan members. He renders whatever services they might need without a second thought.
Family & Mate: He keeps in contact with both of his parents, a coatl and a tundra, thought he is moderately flirtatious, he's never attached himself to another dragon.
Dragon Image:
3886780_350.png
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.gif
Excuse me, I'm just drowning in my own mucus. @amariex & @ZaniDragon your spies look great. I love that we're building on the borderlands and making it like, a little town almost. Especially the tavern - now Reeperbahn can be the drunk he's meant to be! I swear I will get your dragons, and everyone else's I've not added yet, added soon. @Combichrist Someone on tumblr read Dragon Shaming as Dragon [i]Shaving[/i] and I thought it was too appropriate not to mention: [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/220fdb768c283020a1b291ac0559b8be/tumblr_n72p9eGLkK1she5gqo2_400.jpg[/img] (lendmeyourbones on tumblr, not mine) Look at that pathetic creature. It's so unhealthy. [s]Like me.[/s]
Excuse me, I'm just drowning in my own mucus.

@amariex & @ZaniDragon your spies look great. I love that we're building on the borderlands and making it like, a little town almost. Especially the tavern - now Reeperbahn can be the drunk he's meant to be!

I swear I will get your dragons, and everyone else's I've not added yet, added soon.

@Combichrist Someone on tumblr read Dragon Shaming as Dragon Shaving and I thought it was too appropriate not to mention:

tumblr_n72p9eGLkK1she5gqo2_400.jpg
(lendmeyourbones on tumblr, not mine)

Look at that pathetic creature. It's so unhealthy. Like me.
OH MY NGODT.

THAT IS THE TUNDRA I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR.

@nihill Rumple Minze + Neti pot = terrible idea. Don't do it.
OH MY NGODT.

THAT IS THE TUNDRA I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR.

@nihill Rumple Minze + Neti pot = terrible idea. Don't do it.
@nihill
I hope you get better! And that tundra is so sad.

I've been wanting to draw what one would look like when it was soaked.
I think it'd look like a very wet persian cat.
@nihill
I hope you get better! And that tundra is so sad.

I've been wanting to draw what one would look like when it was soaked.
I think it'd look like a very wet persian cat.
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.gif
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 47 48