Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Scales: A Dragon Roleplay
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 47 48
@Loquaciousky You mean you don't kidnap babies?
@Loquaciousky You mean you don't kidnap babies?
@nihill Sorry for the late reply, but Charites will be considered socialite fluff to the others, but an important asset to Rage. :D
@nihill Sorry for the late reply, but Charites will be considered socialite fluff to the others, but an important asset to Rage. :D
C5V5o0z.png[/url]
Apparently my feeling so horrible yesterday was just a prelude to the real fun: I've caught the cold I've been nursing my mother through. Fever, sore throat, pretty constant headache. I may still be only answering to threads randomly so where you can, feel free to go on and pretend my characters are going on too. I'll catch up when I can.

(This would happen just when @Combichrist posts for Naghavi, damn it. You'll just have to kidnap babies with little help from me, I'm afraid.)

@SpectrileBanner That's what I meant, yes. Eeexzellent. Poor thing, though; she'll have to deal with the ACTUAL useless socialite fluff, and somehow manage not to snap on them.

@Loquaciousky I think that's a great idea! Guards are almost certainly trained as warriors, before deciding to become guards, because like you say it is a solitary job and they'd need to make decisions on their own, not just follow orders.

Perhaps after the rogue gang is repulsed from Clan Solar, they decide to go after the Peaks Clan. This could happen while the leader and both deputies are on their mission of diplomacy to the Underworld. Not that Alesia won't be able to handle things perfectly well, of course. What say you all, @GiftOfArtemis, @Brachyurus, @Jerebulee, @ChaseTokki, @Brains @jdisapunk, @Slimewizard, @SadDogSmile @WildDragonFlying?
Apparently my feeling so horrible yesterday was just a prelude to the real fun: I've caught the cold I've been nursing my mother through. Fever, sore throat, pretty constant headache. I may still be only answering to threads randomly so where you can, feel free to go on and pretend my characters are going on too. I'll catch up when I can.

(This would happen just when @Combichrist posts for Naghavi, damn it. You'll just have to kidnap babies with little help from me, I'm afraid.)

@SpectrileBanner That's what I meant, yes. Eeexzellent. Poor thing, though; she'll have to deal with the ACTUAL useless socialite fluff, and somehow manage not to snap on them.

@Loquaciousky I think that's a great idea! Guards are almost certainly trained as warriors, before deciding to become guards, because like you say it is a solitary job and they'd need to make decisions on their own, not just follow orders.

Perhaps after the rogue gang is repulsed from Clan Solar, they decide to go after the Peaks Clan. This could happen while the leader and both deputies are on their mission of diplomacy to the Underworld. Not that Alesia won't be able to handle things perfectly well, of course. What say you all, @GiftOfArtemis, @Brachyurus, @Jerebulee, @ChaseTokki, @Brains @jdisapunk, @Slimewizard, @SadDogSmile @WildDragonFlying?
@nihill It makes sense. They'd need to trim the Tundra to keep the babies/eggs warm...
@nihill It makes sense. They'd need to trim the Tundra to keep the babies/eggs warm...
@nihill
Sounds good to me.
Would anyone be opposed (if the issue came up) to the idea of some group of the Solar dragons (those that don't need to head back to the city?) tracking the rogues up into the Peaks area? Or is there some sort of "once they cross the borders, we can't do anything" unspoken law going on between clans?
@nihill
Sounds good to me.
Would anyone be opposed (if the issue came up) to the idea of some group of the Solar dragons (those that don't need to head back to the city?) tracking the rogues up into the Peaks area? Or is there some sort of "once they cross the borders, we can't do anything" unspoken law going on between clans?
T3mCp93.png tumblr | FR time +3 | they/them
@Combichrist Poor baldy Tundra. It must be disconcerting to be furry all one's life, and then suddenly be trimmed by force weekly or whatever.
@Combichrist Poor baldy Tundra. It must be disconcerting to be furry all one's life, and then suddenly be trimmed by force weekly or whatever.
@Loquaciousky I think it could definitely be more trouble than it's worth. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing. The Rogues aren't so silly as to raid a couple farms, and simply trot up a mountain to have a look at what's available to them. They've been getting away with quite a bit for rather a long time. I imagine they'd have something of a similar plan of their own, you know? Trackers tracking trackers.

Although I was under the assumption that The Borderlands was the only area where the clans came together of their own will, and without malicious intent. So perhaps there is a bit of a cross-jurisdiction issue.
@Loquaciousky I think it could definitely be more trouble than it's worth. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing. The Rogues aren't so silly as to raid a couple farms, and simply trot up a mountain to have a look at what's available to them. They've been getting away with quite a bit for rather a long time. I imagine they'd have something of a similar plan of their own, you know? Trackers tracking trackers.

Although I was under the assumption that The Borderlands was the only area where the clans came together of their own will, and without malicious intent. So perhaps there is a bit of a cross-jurisdiction issue.
@nihill

I concur, I think it's a great idea xD
@nihill

I concur, I think it's a great idea xD
QJXEL.gif IrhC8.gif 1oQKx.gif kcOrV.gif
@nihill Since Anastasia will be off in the Underworld, I probably shouldn't have much say on plot development in the Peaks - on that note, however, the attack would be exceptionally well-timed, probably jarringly so for the clan's leaders (so yes, please). And are you still looking for a romantic interest for Alesia? I figure Anastasia is getting to the age where she'd start to take interest in looking for a mate, and she has a lot of respect for his skills as a warrior (and wants strong, capable hatchlings in time).
@nihill Since Anastasia will be off in the Underworld, I probably shouldn't have much say on plot development in the Peaks - on that note, however, the attack would be exceptionally well-timed, probably jarringly so for the clan's leaders (so yes, please). And are you still looking for a romantic interest for Alesia? I figure Anastasia is getting to the age where she'd start to take interest in looking for a mate, and she has a lot of respect for his skills as a warrior (and wants strong, capable hatchlings in time).
@nihill I won't mind at all, but Sandstone's gonna be gone so I guess I don't have much of a say xD
& I will be posting him today since a bunch of people posted and I'm free til basically 9:30
@nihill I won't mind at all, but Sandstone's gonna be gone so I guess I don't have much of a say xD
& I will be posting him today since a bunch of people posted and I'm free til basically 9:30
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 47 48