Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] DV KS Items [W] FR/Art
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 38 39
@TheCunningCorvid

henlo! thanks for the trade but i think you might have mistaken the item to send - you sent me the post border, but i was offering on the jeweled sky background :o

You have received a transfer of 1x Jeweled Post Border from Magpie (#99). (View Log)
@TheCunningCorvid

henlo! thanks for the trade but i think you might have mistaken the item to send - you sent me the post border, but i was offering on the jeweled sky background :o

You have received a transfer of 1x Jeweled Post Border from Magpie (#99). (View Log)
@ariki1 yeah I just sent a dm about it haha, my bad. Can you send that back and then I'll send you the right thing :' D
@ariki1 yeah I just sent a dm about it haha, my bad. Can you send that back and then I'll send you the right thing :' D
jI3vBKu.gif ...........

@TheCunningCorvid haha no worries! i just sent it back
@TheCunningCorvid haha no worries! i just sent it back
bumpss
bumpss
FOR STEAL A DRAGON GAMES PLEASE CHOOSE FROM MY HIBERNAL DEN!

tbWjxrJ.jpg
@LucidDreams I got a private offer earlier of around,, 7kg worth of treasure + a Golden Bantam Fangar (5.3kg. I already had one so would just sell), totaling ~12.3kg for the locks..!
@LucidDreams I got a private offer earlier of around,, 7kg worth of treasure + a Golden Bantam Fangar (5.3kg. I already had one so would just sell), totaling ~12.3kg for the locks..!
jI3vBKu.gif ...........

@visiface heya! Just wanted to check in, was wondering if you saw my answer to your question about which art types I prefer! [quote]Probably the ones with backgrounds, maybe a ref or two (no inventory types), and the non chibi illustrations.[/quote] ----------------------------- To everyone else: as usual please let me know if it seems I've missed you!
@visiface heya! Just wanted to check in, was wondering if you saw my answer to your question about which art types I prefer!
Quote:
Probably the ones with backgrounds, maybe a ref or two (no inventory types), and the non chibi illustrations.

To everyone else: as usual please let me know if it seems I've missed you!
jI3vBKu.gif ...........

@TheCunningCorvid it doesn't look like anyone's bid on them yet, can I start with 5kg on the golden ring totem and 5kg on the dragon crown totem?
@TheCunningCorvid it doesn't look like anyone's bid on them yet, can I start with 5kg on the golden ring totem and 5kg on the dragon crown totem?
@TheCunningCorvid
I'd like to offer 13kg for the Sea Locks :)
@TheCunningCorvid
I'd like to offer 13kg for the Sea Locks :)
https://dappervolk.com/register?referrer=GreenAtlas
@ebonysnow
Could I offer art for your Golden Aquarium Background, Skin and/or Post Border? I do chibis as well as headshots, if they're of interest.
Examples:
[Headshot1]Headshot2[Shaded Chibis]Coloured Chibis
@ebonysnow
Could I offer art for your Golden Aquarium Background, Skin and/or Post Border? I do chibis as well as headshots, if they're of interest.
Examples:
[Headshot1]Headshot2[Shaded Chibis]Coloured Chibis
@Paladine you sure can..! I've had a couple very tentative art offers interested in it but haven't had anything concrete from them.

@GreenAtlas you also sure can! I'll get it up on the front post
@Paladine you sure can..! I've had a couple very tentative art offers interested in it but haven't had anything concrete from them.

@GreenAtlas you also sure can! I'll get it up on the front post
jI3vBKu.gif ...........

1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 38 39