Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] DV KS Items [W] FR/Art
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 38 39
@ebonysnow
sounds good! thanks for understanding ^^
@ebonysnow
sounds good! thanks for understanding ^^
UoweiPn.png
@TheCunningCorvid I'll offer 10kg for the Golden Aquarium Background if that would be a fair offer? [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@TheCunningCorvid I'll offer 10kg for the Golden Aquarium Background if that would be a fair offer?
@ebonysnow

sounds good! ive sent over the one-way CR, you can accept whenever youre next available. i included my DV id in the CR!
@ebonysnow

sounds good! ive sent over the one-way CR, you can accept whenever youre next available. i included my DV id in the CR!
It was 2 kelp bowls and 1 pot for the cranial hornhelm that'd I'd be willing to do ^^;
It was 2 kelp bowls and 1 pot for the cranial hornhelm that'd I'd be willing to do ^^;
Hi, I came to check up on the status of my 15kg offer on the golden aquarium background. It seems to have never been recorded, or it was declined? :0
Hi, I came to check up on the status of my 15kg offer on the golden aquarium background. It seems to have never been recorded, or it was declined? :0
@Auraea nope, not declined. just seems that despite my best efforts I still miss stuff sometimes. :' D Added now.

@LucidDreams Apologies, looks like I missed a previous offer. The actual current bid on the golden aquarium background is 15kg!
@Auraea nope, not declined. just seems that despite my best efforts I still miss stuff sometimes. :' D Added now.

@LucidDreams Apologies, looks like I missed a previous offer. The actual current bid on the golden aquarium background is 15kg!
jI3vBKu.gif ...........

No worries at all! It happens :D

(bump!)
No worries at all! It happens :D

(bump!)
@TheCunningCorvid Ahh no worries, thanks for letting me know! ^-^

In that case, could I offer my 10kg on the Golden Sea Locks instead?

@TheCunningCorvid Ahh no worries, thanks for letting me know! ^-^

In that case, could I offer my 10kg on the Golden Sea Locks instead?

bump ^^
bump ^^
T3u4zFz.png
@ebonysnow thank you so much! i might come back later for more of your stuff but i dont want to overwhelm you so im not going to for now haha.

@TheCunningCorvid

i have the 25kg for the jeweled sky bg! sent a one-way CR with my DV ID in the CR. tyty!
@ebonysnow thank you so much! i might come back later for more of your stuff but i dont want to overwhelm you so im not going to for now haha.

@TheCunningCorvid

i have the 25kg for the jeweled sky bg! sent a one-way CR with my DV ID in the CR. tyty!
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 38 39