Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] DV KS Items [W] FR/Art
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 38 39
@barnabyFR hey there..! I'm so sorry it took so long to decide, keeping up with this thread has been one heck of a thing. You still interested in that Jeweled Unicorn Crown for 25kg?

@CrescentMoon Not throwing out your other offers just yet, but want to hold onto them a bit longer.

BUT, I haven't had any other interest in the jeweled coat, you still down for 20kg for that? :0
@barnabyFR hey there..! I'm so sorry it took so long to decide, keeping up with this thread has been one heck of a thing. You still interested in that Jeweled Unicorn Crown for 25kg?

@CrescentMoon Not throwing out your other offers just yet, but want to hold onto them a bit longer.

BUT, I haven't had any other interest in the jeweled coat, you still down for 20kg for that? :0
jI3vBKu.gif ...........

@TheCunningCorvid Sorry, I’m looking for something else right now, but if that falls through I’ll let you know!
@TheCunningCorvid Sorry, I’m looking for something else right now, but if that falls through I’ll let you know!
@barnabyFR sounds good, I'll go ahead and remove your offer from the front post for now
@barnabyFR sounds good, I'll go ahead and remove your offer from the front post for now
jI3vBKu.gif ...........

@TheCunningCorvid sounds great! ill toss over a crossroad tysm!
@TheCunningCorvid sounds great! ill toss over a crossroad tysm!
FOR STEAL A DRAGON GAMES PLEASE CHOOSE FROM MY HIBERNAL DEN!

tbWjxrJ.jpg
@TheCunningCorvid
I'd like to offer 5kg for the obsidian post border!
@TheCunningCorvid
I'd like to offer 5kg for the obsidian post border!
KtOpUUe.gif
@TheCunningCorvid I can offer 15kg for the jeweled unicorn crown
@TheCunningCorvid I can offer 15kg for the jeweled unicorn crown
AZaaqmj.png sushi_1.png
@TheCunningCorvid

Hey, I would first like to apologize for the inconvenience, but I was able to purchase the Golden Sea Locks outright, so I'm going to have to go ahead and withdraw my bid for them on here - again, so sorry for the inconvenience!!
@TheCunningCorvid

Hey, I would first like to apologize for the inconvenience, but I was able to purchase the Golden Sea Locks outright, so I'm going to have to go ahead and withdraw my bid for them on here - again, so sorry for the inconvenience!!
https://dappervolk.com/register?referrer=GreenAtlas
bumps![emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
bumps!
FOR STEAL A DRAGON GAMES PLEASE CHOOSE FROM MY HIBERNAL DEN!

tbWjxrJ.jpg
[edit: apologies, i'll have to rescind my offer!!!]
[edit: apologies, i'll have to rescind my offer!!!]
@TheCunningCorvid @ebonysnow Idk if I'm supposed to ping you or not but....
Before I express my interest about anything, is there a possibility any of you are interested in my art?
You can find my Twitter here or my shops either here or here
@TheCunningCorvid @ebonysnow Idk if I'm supposed to ping you or not but....
Before I express my interest about anything, is there a possibility any of you are interested in my art?
You can find my Twitter here or my shops either here or here
DN0Nayr.pngbebewawawa2sig.pngkPKKgje.pngsmol.png
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 38 39