@tacotwix

Oops. Fixed, sorry for the trouble!
VOkp50l.png Neffi
she/her
FR +9

Arcane Dom Lead
8vElUoQ.png
@Neffi
I get a 404 error on the Spreadsheet link.
@Neffi
I get a 404 error on the Spreadsheet link.
@Neffi

The formula placement on the spreadsheet means we can't copy the first username on the list, FYI. Also, thank you for putting so much work into it! Hopefully everything goes nice and easy from here.
@Neffi

The formula placement on the spreadsheet means we can't copy the first username on the list, FYI. Also, thank you for putting so much work into it! Hopefully everything goes nice and easy from here.
tpdcnmn.png NsNbD2F.png kHoPTKo.png
@Zmeya hey there, i can take your dragons but it'll probably be a little slow because i'm working on clearing my lair. if you're ok with that [emoji=wildclaw happy size=1], otherwise feel free to cancel & send to another receiver. thank you for supporting Arcane! (i'll be listed as offline to stop other ppl sending to me but i'll still be here)
@Zmeya hey there, i can take your dragons but it'll probably be a little slow because i'm working on clearing my lair. if you're ok with that , otherwise feel free to cancel & send to another receiver. thank you for supporting Arcane!

(i'll be listed as offline to stop other ppl sending to me but i'll still be here)
UjEFLSg.png

UElvCc9.png
YLC7rBk.png
jaWTfJp.png
FFslw_zpsvicedkaw.gifWMCEgD8.pngzvqX3p7.png
@MidNightTiger That's alright! Hahah, it is a lot of dragons [emoji=gaoler laughing size=1]
@MidNightTiger
That's alright! Hahah, it is a lot of dragons
2a637a7de4d6df46e5310a94398297c6a750660e.png7d9fa0c4fa4fea47a2ad2dc28742224e549c0e1f.pngb18f358dd4b8bb92de861b91e50652e933ebe5a3.png1e6dd825c1bc6e1e13c7d822f48c3fa359caa420.png
*Kicks Down Door* I'm on and ready to take your dragons!
*Kicks Down Door* I'm on and ready to take your dragons!
iZNHxAi.gifXkGU4ms.gif1.png

@Plushstiel is my name
@Zmeya hullo, you listed 2 level 3's at 7005t (payout price is 7505t), is this correct?

edit: just got it, thank you!
@Zmeya hullo, you listed 2 level 3's at 7005t (payout price is 7505t), is this correct?

edit: just got it, thank you!
UjEFLSg.png

UElvCc9.png
YLC7rBk.png
jaWTfJp.png
FFslw_zpsvicedkaw.gifWMCEgD8.pngzvqX3p7.png
@Neffi your spreadsheet links are broken on this post! They work on the raffle. :) happy pre-festival!
@Neffi your spreadsheet links are broken on this post! They work on the raffle. :) happy pre-festival!
@Purrilicious Hey just wanted to let you know i have to go offline right now and my lair is also full so you might want to send to one of the other people online. Either for the PB or the Raffle.

@Purrilicious Hey just wanted to let you know i have to go offline right now and my lair is also full so you might want to send to one of the other people online. Either for the PB or the Raffle.

iZNHxAi.gifXkGU4ms.gif1.png

@Plushstiel is my name
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9