Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New or old pinkerton?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I like everything about the new art better except for his head. I like the old head pose, the old expression, and the old horns better.
I like everything about the new art better except for his head. I like the old head pose, the old expression, and the old horns better.
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o2_r2_400.gif
I LOVE the new one but I didn't know they changed the sprite so I almost had a heart attack when I was doing all of my daily activities. Also he is very fluffy and good and shiny with good pile...........
I LOVE the new one but I didn't know they changed the sprite so I almost had a heart attack when I was doing all of my daily activities. Also he is very fluffy and good and shiny with good pile...........
tumblr_inline_plasppJPGH1v63dxg_500.gif
i LOVE the new one

fluffy!!!!!!
i LOVE the new one

fluffy!!!!!!
1d4f0e317221f41adfe800d877ddc053e6c0ba39.png b8b0fbcee70546d91c691fcfb4910d790e67c1dc.png
- skin shop
I was bummed out when I heard they changed his art but then I saw it and was completely in love with it!!!
I was bummed out when I heard they changed his art but then I saw it and was completely in love with it!!!
q9aRJCj.png
new pinkerton is a chad
new pinkerton is a chad
1185.png 1186.png 1187.png 1188.png
New! i wanna hug pinkerton, he's so fluffyy
New! i wanna hug pinkerton, he's so fluffyy
"link • ufology
they/he/she
I like the old one better. The new art makes him look rude and even younger looking. The extra fluff is what makes him go from middle age to early 20s.
I like the old one better. The new art makes him look rude and even younger looking. The extra fluff is what makes him go from middle age to early 20s.
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
hes??/ so fluffy?????? i love him
hes??/ so fluffy?????? i love him
scrying workshop save me....scrying workshop...save me scrying workshop
5hF3FGk.pngyGbxkXV.png
qeQwZlo.png5iXiC8z.pngmlHpBMC.png
I liked the old one too
But I prefer the new one, he is sooo fluffy and cool and I would love to hug him X3
So new one ^^
I liked the old one too
But I prefer the new one, he is sooo fluffy and cool and I would love to hug him X3
So new one ^^
The new art is nice.

His word box bothers me though, it’s darker than it probably needs to be and there’s a noticeable border between the bg of the box and the outline of the word bubble.
The new art is nice.

His word box bothers me though, it’s darker than it probably needs to be and there’s a noticeable border between the bg of the box and the outline of the word bubble.
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11