Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New or old pinkerton?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
New by far.
New by far.
[quote name="SwankiestGarbage" date="2020-09-15 14:10:43" ] His old one was fine and i liked his very apathetic and "done with the world" face. now he's sassy and sexy and shiny and i would gladly hold the door for him. they both great [/quote] Agreed, I feel unsettled by the change (I always do), but they both have their things to love! He's gone from bored and trying to save his lair to angry as heck that his lair is filling up despite his efforts! (He looks younger though, which is weird-)
SwankiestGarbage wrote on 2020-09-15 14:10:43:
His old one was fine and i liked his very apathetic and "done with the world" face. now he's sassy and sexy and shiny and i would gladly hold the door for him. they both great

Agreed, I feel unsettled by the change (I always do), but they both have their things to love! He's gone from bored and trying to save his lair to angry as heck that his lair is filling up despite his efforts! (He looks younger though, which is weird-)
WjyjP9T.pngtumblr_p1dtysGz331wvvm88o2_100.png
New, it's less boring.

But I find Pinkerton is still the same. He just used conditioner.
New, it's less boring.

But I find Pinkerton is still the same. He just used conditioner.
hisscale_fr_sig_fun_just_top___copy_by_hisscale-dalw0n9.png
His old one was great, I liked how done he looked. His new one is about equal to me, he's very fluffy!! I wanna hug him
His old one was great, I liked how done he looked. His new one is about equal to me, he's very fluffy!! I wanna hug him
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
the new one is so cute, it really looks a lot more polished! i love the new art, both are great
the new one is so cute, it really looks a lot more polished! i love the new art, both are great
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gif
    TATI
    SHE/HER
    FR+2
    I breed too many dragons for my own good
I love how much personality the new art has. The old one was fine but also kinda just "meh". It got the job done but not much else.

This is such a stupid little thing but I was always so bothered how tiny the hourglass on his neck was on the old art? Lmao

Crim update when
I love how much personality the new art has. The old one was fine but also kinda just "meh". It got the job done but not much else.

This is such a stupid little thing but I was always so bothered how tiny the hourglass on his neck was on the old art? Lmao

Crim update when
Rusted Crown
[quote name="deztora" date="2020-09-15 14:13:54" ] Old, definitely old, 100%. The pose in the new one bothers me a lot. D: [/quote] feel the same way, but people are enjoying it and I don't mind too much :)
deztora wrote on 2020-09-15 14:13:54:
Old, definitely old, 100%. The pose in the new one bothers me a lot. D:

feel the same way, but people are enjoying it and I don't mind too much :)
tOaCdAC.png2IQhSQn.png
[quote name="Casket" date="2020-09-15 17:45:15" ] I prefer the old version, but then again, I prefer most of the older things, I think. His previous expression was very annoyed, but still tolerable. The new one, he just looks like a dramatic jerk. The art is 'nicer' but the presentation and expression just don't do it for me. A side-by-side; Click to Enlarge. [url=https://i.imgur.com/E0DsMOD.png][img]https://i.imgur.com/E0DsMOD.png[/img][/url] [/quote] Couldn’t agree more! I don’t like the overly dramatic personality the new art seems to give him. He doesn’t feel like Pinkerton to me anymore. Someone also mentioned preferring the duller colors of the old art and I’m personally in the same boat as well. He’s here to stay though, so I suspect I’ll get used to it. [emoji=tundra winking size=1] EDIT: Forgot to add that I also don’t like the “younger” look. He went from what looks to me as middle aged and a little jaded, to young punk kid who complains a lot. A personality/character type that I’m not too fond of.
Casket wrote on 2020-09-15 17:45:15:
I prefer the old version, but then again, I prefer most of the older things, I think. His previous expression was very annoyed, but still tolerable. The new one, he just looks like a dramatic jerk. The art is 'nicer' but the presentation and expression just don't do it for me.

A side-by-side; Click to Enlarge.

E0DsMOD.png

Couldn’t agree more! I don’t like the overly dramatic personality the new art seems to give him. He doesn’t feel like Pinkerton to me anymore.
Someone also mentioned preferring the duller colors of the old art and I’m personally in the same boat as well.
He’s here to stay though, so I suspect I’ll get used to it.

EDIT: Forgot to add that I also don’t like the “younger” look. He went from what looks to me as middle aged and a little jaded, to young punk kid who complains a lot. A personality/character type that I’m not too fond of.
cMx8oqn.png vista_tundra2.png Y689MYh.png vista_tundra2.png 6OW8nGw.png
I prefer the old one. He looks bored and tired and done with everything, while the new one makes him look stuck up and snobbish (imo).
I like the new pile though, it looks better :>
I prefer the old one. He looks bored and tired and done with everything, while the new one makes him look stuck up and snobbish (imo).
I like the new pile though, it looks better :>
most people put something meaningful here...
I like the "old and tired" Pink.
I like the "old and tired" Pink.
Does that Pokemon fandragon exist yet? Check out this thread, where you can find Pokemon fandragons in one place :)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11