Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Farewell
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@runningwater ah no worries! In that case id love to rehome either Galadriel or Samhuinn, if its alright!
@runningwater ah no worries! In that case id love to rehome either Galadriel or Samhuinn, if its alright!
cDDSaqc.png
@runningwater
hello I am super late on this post, I’m sad to see another fellow flight rising player leaving. Thank you for doing this!

Can I have any apparel/familiar/accents/skins that you might have left (especially if they are from events but if not it’s okie)? Thank you so much in advance again!

@runningwater
hello I am super late on this post, I’m sad to see another fellow flight rising player leaving. Thank you for doing this!

Can I have any apparel/familiar/accents/skins that you might have left (especially if they are from events but if not it’s okie)? Thank you so much in advance again!

Click babies! 6lsGf.gif 62zpE.gif
em6G0U2.png
bump
bump
984205b.png
bump
bump
984205b.png
@runningwater im sorry to see you go! i wish you all the best. if you have any skins/accents & apparel left over i would be super happy to take them! dressing my dragons up brings me so much joy, i think its my favorite thing to do on this site!

thank you & stay safe!! <3
@runningwater im sorry to see you go! i wish you all the best. if you have any skins/accents & apparel left over i would be super happy to take them! dressing my dragons up brings me so much joy, i think its my favorite thing to do on this site!

thank you & stay safe!! <3
bHeX9bv.png
@runningwater Its sad to see you leave, but I'm glad you enjoyed your time here and wish you the best. If you have any apparel or skins/accents that you may give, I'll gladly take them, no matter what it is!

@runningwater Its sad to see you leave, but I'm glad you enjoyed your time here and wish you the best. If you have any apparel or skins/accents that you may give, I'll gladly take them, no matter what it is!

dayvxna-213c362e-7ebe-4009-a350-30adac498168.png
Dnqps2i.pngHJLIYn4.png
he - him || it isn't lucifer, it's lucifUr, with an U. || FR + 4
art shop
I'm so sad to see you leave,good luck in your life. I understand that everybody has to move on and I wish you the best.
Anyway,if Anika is still available,may I snatch her,her apparel and her skin? It's totally okay if not! I understand.
I'm so sad to see you leave,good luck in your life. I understand that everybody has to move on and I wish you the best.
Anyway,if Anika is still available,may I snatch her,her apparel and her skin? It's totally okay if not! I understand.
JrZGMGx.png
dEe2UrM.png
mmoRz30.png
EhqiukA.png
5hF3FGk.png
buoMwTc.png BS4vqBB.png
B9LRNuA.png
FObX7rS.png
Q0Bai3e.png
YMPbu9R.png
aw ;; sad to see someone go! if theres any left, id appreciate any fest apparel/familiars! if not, some random apparel would be lovely :D
aw ;; sad to see someone go! if theres any left, id appreciate any fest apparel/familiars! if not, some random apparel would be lovely :D
CvyoOwu.png
I know that ive already taken some things but if you just want to get rid of things id like to take your spirit of water off your hands.
If not i totally understand.
I know that ive already taken some things but if you just want to get rid of things id like to take your spirit of water off your hands.
If not i totally understand.
Untitled.pngcgfqgUl.pngfutYkXZ.png2c4d277263007f56aecf94d687c6abf54f5e24db.png1mZJgxz.png
Ah,nevermind then. Thanks for telling me,though!
Ah,nevermind then. Thanks for telling me,though!
JrZGMGx.png
dEe2UrM.png
mmoRz30.png
EhqiukA.png
5hF3FGk.png
buoMwTc.png BS4vqBB.png
B9LRNuA.png
FObX7rS.png
Q0Bai3e.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13