Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Genes that you can't stand
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Circuit, crackle , hypnotic, wasp, crystal
Circuit, crackle , hypnotic, wasp, crystal
A5i3AHB.png
capsule dis-gus-ting
capsule dis-gus-ting
Yo
Clown an uh its other gene bar ??
I dunno i don't like them an i have yet to see a dragon i like with those genes /D

I Do like Capsule tho.
Clown an uh its other gene bar ??
I dunno i don't like them an i have yet to see a dragon i like with those genes /D

I Do like Capsule tho.
rIqRfi8.png

3SnnTam.png
Edged and laced I can't do at all
Rosettes and ringlets are almost always a no, but sometimes they're nice
Edged and laced I can't do at all
Rosettes and ringlets are almost always a no, but sometimes they're nice
Untitled94-20220821210211.pngUntitled94-20220821210121.pngUntitled94-20220821210005.png
Jupiter/Saturn. I just can't stand the squiggly lines...
Jupiter/Saturn. I just can't stand the squiggly lines...
uCR5SCW.png
I have to agree with hypnotic. It looks like worms and I hate it. (Also vipera on tundras for the same reason.)
I have to agree with hypnotic. It looks like worms and I hate it. (Also vipera on tundras for the same reason.)
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
Crackle, filigree, firefly...Speckle, freckle, clown, lionfish, noxtide... Wasp, faucet, Crystal... hypnotic isn’t that bad but it can be a bit much on the eyes...

And despite my dislike for these genes I’m willing to have them in my lair if it means the offspring are good looking.. although I’m starting to get more picky..
Crackle, filigree, firefly...Speckle, freckle, clown, lionfish, noxtide... Wasp, faucet, Crystal... hypnotic isn’t that bad but it can be a bit much on the eyes...

And despite my dislike for these genes I’m willing to have them in my lair if it means the offspring are good looking.. although I’m starting to get more picky..
4xTBSTZ.png
mosaic! breakup! keel!!

i like glowtail in theory, but it just never looks right on any derg when i scry it!
mosaic! breakup! keel!!

i like glowtail in theory, but it just never looks right on any derg when i scry it!
hEgtius.png
Vipera/Hypnotic, Scales, Stitched/Patchwork, and Basic... in that order.
Vipera/Hypnotic, Scales, Stitched/Patchwork, and Basic... in that order.
Wasp. So much. I don't like segmented dragons. Metallic is iffy for the same reason, it's just not as bad.

And capsule. Oml capsule. Not for me, thank you.
Wasp. So much. I don't like segmented dragons. Metallic is iffy for the same reason, it's just not as bad.

And capsule. Oml capsule. Not for me, thank you.
66946966.png

v2PJF9u.png
WkCEhwX.png
LRdLP2V.png

Gene Wishlist
Apparel Wishlist