Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Genes that you can't stand
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Jupiter, Saturn, and Hypnotic. The usual. Although there are some others that I have that are just nonexistent in my lair, I'm not putting them on this list because I consider then situational.
Jupiter, Saturn, and Hypnotic. The usual. Although there are some others that I have that are just nonexistent in my lair, I'm not putting them on this list because I consider then situational.
MyfNmKq.png
Pinstripe, Falcon, Safari, Keel, Smirch, Mottle...
Lionfish and Cherub can look good, but I just don't like them. But I do love their matching sec genes.
Pinstripe, Falcon, Safari, Keel, Smirch, Mottle...
Lionfish and Cherub can look good, but I just don't like them. But I do love their matching sec genes.
FR+9 They/Them Flower Adoptables! Lore lair My avatar
JqyUxCg.gif2STS4nL.gif Logo_2.png
My least favorite genes have to be Keel and Peacock, although I think I dislike Peacock just a tiny bit more. I’ve yet to see a dragon with Peacock or Keel that I like.
My least favorite genes have to be Keel and Peacock, although I think I dislike Peacock just a tiny bit more. I’ve yet to see a dragon with Peacock or Keel that I like.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
I try to give genes a chance in general. Maybe they're just the thing for a dragon.

But for ones I generally avoid, I don't like Slime, Sludge, Breakup (on non-gaolers; it just doesn't work for me), and...
If eye types count, multi-gaze. There will never be a multi-gaze in my lair that's not either booted immediately or common-gazed immediately. Some people here have scopophobia.
I try to give genes a chance in general. Maybe they're just the thing for a dragon.

But for ones I generally avoid, I don't like Slime, Sludge, Breakup (on non-gaolers; it just doesn't work for me), and...
If eye types count, multi-gaze. There will never be a multi-gaze in my lair that's not either booted immediately or common-gazed immediately. Some people here have scopophobia.
It's mosaic/breakup for me. There are other genes I don't particularly care for, but I think mosaic/breakup are the only genes are actively dislike.

I will say, there are a very few specific colours that mosaic/breakup can look good on. Otherwise, it's a no from me.
It's mosaic/breakup for me. There are other genes I don't particularly care for, but I think mosaic/breakup are the only genes are actively dislike.

I will say, there are a very few specific colours that mosaic/breakup can look good on. Otherwise, it's a no from me.
I...I'm not a fan of crackle. It tends to be a bit...much, usually.
I...I'm not a fan of crackle. It tends to be a bit...much, usually.
swap_by_rebebird-dcmdt5g.pngtumblr_puemdu5BCj1vjloioo1_100.pngSB3LpZT.png
Keel, iridescent, shimmer, metallic, alloy, vipera/hypnotic/Jupiter. All of these genes just look so... Off to me. I don't even understand how iri/shim are gem genes (I they are, I might be misremembering-)
Keel, iridescent, shimmer, metallic, alloy, vipera/hypnotic/Jupiter. All of these genes just look so... Off to me. I don't even understand how iri/shim are gem genes (I they are, I might be misremembering-)
ico-a_old_570.gif 7NSPPKK.png
cIA3D75.png
X2otc9f.png
QetF0Qf.png
0d3QBVM.png
yS4smQr.png
ico-a_old_570.gif
Smirch, Keel, Scales, Hypnotic, Stitched, Patchwork, Ringlets, and Lace.
Smirch, Keel, Scales, Hypnotic, Stitched, Patchwork, Ringlets, and Lace.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
keel, it looks... strangely 3d ish yet flat and its just kinda weird to look at

also peacock never matches with any of my scrys, so that too
keel, it looks... strangely 3d ish yet flat and its just kinda weird to look at

also peacock never matches with any of my scrys, so that too
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
Despite having a dragon with the gene, I generally don't like constellation. If I have a dragon with constellation in a breeding pair, they get put in a full body skin. It's not a bad gene it just always looks too flat for me.

Also keel, I don't know that I'll ever find a dragon with keel that I actually like. I'm not a fan of capsule unless you can cover it up so it looks less liquidy and more like a knock-off glimmer.
Despite having a dragon with the gene, I generally don't like constellation. If I have a dragon with constellation in a breeding pair, they get put in a full body skin. It's not a bad gene it just always looks too flat for me.

Also keel, I don't know that I'll ever find a dragon with keel that I actually like. I'm not a fan of capsule unless you can cover it up so it looks less liquidy and more like a knock-off glimmer.
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10