Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Specialty Item: Silhouette Scroll
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 133 134
Oh my gosh, yes. Everything here is awesome. Time to go through my lair and see who needs this!
Oh my gosh, yes. Everything here is awesome. Time to go through my lair and see who needs this!
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
gotta say i am actually thrilled with the art direction the site seems to be going down

things just have an additional layer of life to them lately

+ this update is amazing and i'm honestly thrilled to see one of the most-requested suggestions be rolled out as a real feature.
gotta say i am actually thrilled with the art direction the site seems to be going down

things just have an additional layer of life to them lately

+ this update is amazing and i'm honestly thrilled to see one of the most-requested suggestions be rolled out as a real feature.
woah!! So cool!!!
woah!! So cool!!!
Ambushes for sale! (pinkerton keeps giving them to me). PM me and we can work out a price.

Must have many Enchanted Orca Necklacesssss
Ahhh! Awesome! [emoji=tundra love size=1]
Ahhh! Awesome!
tumblr_nr8b59v56x1tk8rwxo8_100.png blep
They/She
Fr +3 hrs

blep
hjjO1Gz.png Blep
Thank you!!!

Also, obviously not the focus of the update, but I love that new pinkerton art! The new trading post style is so appealing and I'm so glad some older trading post dragons are getting new looks!
Thank you!!!

Also, obviously not the focus of the update, but I love that new pinkerton art! The new trading post style is so appealing and I'm so glad some older trading post dragons are getting new looks!
odcz8rb.gif paintra
she/her
art cred.
Wow, this was a huge surprise! People have been asking for a pose-change scroll about as long as FR has been around, and I never expected we'd actually see it. Really great job staff! I don't personally have a use for it at the moment, but I'm excited to see other people use it to finally realize their dragon dreams.

And as for Pinkerton, when I saw this this morning I thought his whole feature had been updated, and I was like lsiurbfiusbrfs but I plundered after rollover! |D
Wow, this was a huge surprise! People have been asking for a pose-change scroll about as long as FR has been around, and I never expected we'd actually see it. Really great job staff! I don't personally have a use for it at the moment, but I'm excited to see other people use it to finally realize their dragon dreams.

And as for Pinkerton, when I saw this this morning I thought his whole feature had been updated, and I was like lsiurbfiusbrfs but I plundered after rollover! |D
WOW! Loving the name given and such a lovely surprise!
WOW! Loving the name given and such a lovely surprise!
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
kyWLcLU.png
Trans rights are human rights - err dragon rights
Trans rights are human rights - err dragon rights
Genderfluid dragons genderfluid dragons genderfluid dragons genderfluid dra-
Genderfluid dragons genderfluid dragons genderfluid dragons genderfluid dra-
m59NfS2.png
Awe, the Pinkerton art is so great, and what an exciting update with the new scroll! c:
Awe, the Pinkerton art is so great, and what an exciting update with the new scroll! c:
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
kitty
she/her
infj
nkHobD3.png
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 133 134