Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Specialty Item: Silhouette Scroll
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 133 134
POTION OF TRANS UR GENDER
POTION OF TRANS UR GENDER
okay. this isn't meant as a jab at fr staff or anything, ofc, i'm sure you have your reasons!

i just think. personally at least. that the concept of changing the dragon's pose should be a free toggle implemented for every dragon in a person's lair. because it does not change the dragon's literal gender or physiology, like say a scroll of eternal youth, it is a bit unfair and elitist i think to put it at such a high price where people like myself cannot hope to afford it. it is just a visually cosmetic thing instead of an alteration of the dragon's physicality.
okay. this isn't meant as a jab at fr staff or anything, ofc, i'm sure you have your reasons!

i just think. personally at least. that the concept of changing the dragon's pose should be a free toggle implemented for every dragon in a person's lair. because it does not change the dragon's literal gender or physiology, like say a scroll of eternal youth, it is a bit unfair and elitist i think to put it at such a high price where people like myself cannot hope to afford it. it is just a visually cosmetic thing instead of an alteration of the dragon's physicality.
Queer and Autistic, loves writing and roleplaying. Art Shop | Lore shop | USD shop
eswSnrS.png
lOhmUUR.png
ytkEBod.png
eLRAQcW.png
kI850Ts.png
7DcAca6.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
rsCzY87.png
LGvol4P.png
Yall are the best
Yall are the best
PAfw65w.png
Hell yeah!!
Hell yeah!!
y6Tz96p.pngFObX7rS.pngy6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
Oh my god. I never thought I'd see the day where this happens this is revolutionary I love it so so much. Thank you!

Do skins apply to the new forms or can we only have them on the original pose?

I am so excited I'm actually going to buy a crap ton of gems when I get paid next week.
Oh my god. I never thought I'd see the day where this happens this is revolutionary I love it so so much. Thank you!

Do skins apply to the new forms or can we only have them on the original pose?

I am so excited I'm actually going to buy a crap ton of gems when I get paid next week.
i have lack toast and told her ants
[quote name="galaxychilde" date="2020-09-15 13:04:55" ] okay. this isn't meant as a jab at fr staff or anything, ofc, i'm sure you have your reasons! i just think. personally at least. that the concept of changing the dragon's pose should be a free toggle implemented for every dragon in a person's lair. because it does not change the dragon's literal gender or physiology, like say a scroll of eternal youth, it is a bit unfair and elitist i think to put it at such a high price where people like myself cannot hope to afford it. it is just a visually cosmetic thing instead of an alteration of the dragon's physicality. [/quote] you can buy gems from other users, though. the cost of one of these scrolls will actually take you less than half the treasure that the gene plan you have on the first dragon in your lair will.
galaxychilde wrote on 2020-09-15 13:04:55:

you can buy gems from other users, though.

the cost of one of these scrolls will actually take you less than half the treasure that the gene plan you have on the first dragon in your lair will.
@ridill
@ridill
>wishlist
>my magnum opus
b04qJywAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
BT1N47G.png
WAAAAAAAAAH I LOVE NEW PINKERTON NOW EVERYONE NEEDS A GLOW UP
WAAAAAAAAAH I LOVE NEW PINKERTON NOW EVERYONE NEEDS A GLOW UP
wGrAWrMVtuwwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
Okay, thanks for the T [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63612181][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/749776342891102298/755521043573244054/unknown.png[/img][/url]
Okay, thanks for the T

unknown.png
~ Powi ~
Tundra Mother
> Pinkerton's lookin' fly but I'm so?? thrilled for this item update! the only reason I don't keep female coatl's is because I prefer the male lines and just- I can't wait to go broke buying these scrolls.
> Pinkerton's lookin' fly but I'm so?? thrilled for this item update! the only reason I don't keep female coatl's is because I prefer the male lines and just- I can't wait to go broke buying these scrolls.
HLIUeO3.gif
x
" thank you for nothing,
> cas/asta | she/her | adult | fr time +3
i'm a fairly relaxed person, so feel free to dm
me if you need anything-xbut be warned, my
brainxfires onlyiion thoughts ofxhttydxlately..

you useless reptile ! ! "
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 133 134