Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Specialty Item: Silhouette Scroll
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 133 134
FHDSJKD YOO this is great
FHDSJKD YOO this is great
painUntitled550-20240108171422.png
Artem @goromi
any pronouns
FR +0

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I know everyone's saying trans, but now unless there's something in the bio, I know I'm gonna confuse if people are just using the opposite pose because they like it more, or because they're actually trying to imply the dragon is the opposite gender.
I know everyone's saying trans, but now unless there's something in the bio, I know I'm gonna confuse if people are just using the opposite pose because they like it more, or because they're actually trying to imply the dragon is the opposite gender.
(This needs to be updated but I am lazy)
WHOA NOW THAT IS AN AWESOME UPDATE!!![emoji=gaoler confused size=2][emoji=gaoler scared size=2][emoji=gaoler star size=2] Seriously, this is an amasing feature. Never would expect team would roll out something like this, but they did! Way to go, Stormlights!
WHOA NOW THAT IS AN AWESOME UPDATE!!!

Seriously, this is an amasing feature. Never would expect team would roll out something like this, but they did! Way to go, Stormlights!
[center][size=4][font=times new roman] aaaaa[i]aaaAAAAAAA!!!!![/i] This is the best update I’ve seen in a while!! Pinkerton’s art looks super nice (and it makes them look so fluffy too [emoji=imperial love size=1]) AND we finally get posing rights. This is going to make projects so much easier aa ty staff ;u;!! trans rights dragons r real in this chili’s <3
aaaaaaaaAAAAAAA!!!!!
This is the best update I’ve seen in a while!! Pinkerton’s art looks super nice (and it makes them look so fluffy too ) AND we finally get posing rights.

This is going to make projects so much easier aa ty staff ;u;!!
trans rights dragons r real in this chili’s <3
Artemy, He/They, FR+3
Inactive due to medical college and other IRL things
trans rights yo!
trans rights yo!

When on your way out
Be sure that you say goodbye
Then lock the door tight.

They/it
Fr +3
Fandragons
Wishlist
trans people we ride at dawn
trans people we ride at dawn
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

THANK YOU SO MUCH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

THANK YOU SO MUCH
rairai_by_thecomposerrn-dbrohjs.pngaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame_me_by_thecomposerrn-dbrogh4.png
HHHHHHHHHHHHHH THIS IS THE MOST EXCITED I'VE BEEN FOR AN UPDATE IN AGES
HHHHHHHHHHHHHH THIS IS THE MOST EXCITED I'VE BEEN FOR AN UPDATE IN AGES
| link | they/he | FR+0 |
Gosh this is a great update and feature, thank you so much! <3
Gosh this is a great update and feature, thank you so much! <3
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 133 134