Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Specialty Item: Silhouette Scroll
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 133 134
I'm hyped for this update! Thank you! And such a great way to implement the scroll.
I'm hyped for this update! Thank you! And such a great way to implement the scroll.
Super excited to switch some old sentimental dragons of mine to my preferred poses <3
Super excited to switch some old sentimental dragons of mine to my preferred poses <3
This is amazing! We can finally have gay dragons with kids!
This is amazing! We can finally have gay dragons with kids!
Rocky | He/Him | CET [FR+9]
Art Fight | Art Shop
Just checking whether I've understood everything correctly: If I applied the scroll to a female Coatl, the Coatl would still be female, but be displayed in the male pose?
Just checking whether I've understood everything correctly: If I applied the scroll to a female Coatl, the Coatl would still be female, but be displayed in the male pose?
qiTymVx.png
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA YEEEEESSSSSSS.... now I can have male skydancers and female imps as breeding pairs... also Pinkerton is done with his sister.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA YEEEEESSSSSSS.... now I can have male skydancers and female imps as breeding pairs... also Pinkerton is done with his sister.
e4Povii.png
MUYNhfy.png
eswSnrS.png
tqGkHih.png
bhdEs05.png
OPFWPxg.png
GpIVvm1.png
ZqTATLu.png
rnKnsgE.png
iJZWqi6.png
hey! i'm w1llyn1lly! want to read my about me? it's here ==>yo!
remember to hydrate and take a break every once in a while! oh, and stretch your wrists, wrist pain sucks.
HELL YESSSSS
HELL YESSSSS
A brown lantern with cyan glass swings left to right as golden dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
bruh? bruh?????
bruh? bruh?????
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
WHAT
THIS IS AMAZING!!!
WHAT
THIS IS AMAZING!!!
Achievements
Mirror Adopts
FR tumblr
ToyHouse
Art Fight
vista_mirror1.png
aroace - gender?
any pronouns - 20