Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | REMNANTS Adoptables: [Closed]
1 2 ... 232 233 234 235 236 ... 289 290
[quote name="@DetectivePopcorn" date="2020-09-04 08:44:32" ] Sorry, yeah, I was thinking it over and I want to spread the love! They're both cuties and I know someone is gonna LOVE them, so I'll donate them both to the store. [/quote] Sure! I'll add your points now!
@DetectivePopcorn wrote on 2020-09-04 08:44:32:
Sorry, yeah, I was thinking it over and I want to spread the love! They're both cuties and I know someone is gonna LOVE them, so I'll donate them both to the store.

Sure! I'll add your points now!
5gSLBV0.png
SIREN/BLAZON/PHOENICIAN ALPHABET RAFFLE

(snip list)

You can enter to get one of the three up for grabs - and if you don't own one yet, can get an extra ticket and double your chances!

There's also a bump-for-points going on, so don't forget to bump! <3
SIREN/BLAZON/PHOENICIAN ALPHABET RAFFLE

(snip list)

You can enter to get one of the three up for grabs - and if you don't own one yet, can get an extra ticket and double your chances!

There's also a bump-for-points going on, so don't forget to bump! <3
5gSLBV0.png
The art is beautiful I would like to be added to the Ping list please! ^^
The art is beautiful I would like to be added to the Ping list please! ^^
LEpJMnn.png zNcyhot.png RDt6LqI.png J7D1quC.png qIT33wL.png

WI7lnRZ.png em6G0U2.png SV9CXSe.pngYMPbu9R.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/SKH7hjR.png[/img] @Alpestris @Alphonce @Amezrou @amxndael @Angel614 @ArcanaPersona @BottledLightning @BreezeFeather @briar @BunnySox @Cattafang @chorderaos @Cohena @CoyoteFlowers @CrierNightglori @Darkmoonbreeder @DarkusDragon @DealtaDeath @DetectivePopcorn @dragonspiritsky @dragontrainerz @DraigTeg @Echoshine @Eiyora @Embyrs @Endofighter @FantasyMyth @FeistyTadpole @Formless @GaijinIxchel @Galehaut @Geminisun @GreatLordHades @GrinningWolf24 @Hawlucha @InfectedWolf @KalicoKat @kkatharsis @Kveldulfr @LadyAria @leeanndawuulf @LovelyDeeps @lillystl3 @LunarParadox @MegaraFrostalon @mercurialwings @milkywayshock @narumitsu @Nettletea @Opalboi @phoenyxillusion @Pythonecary @QuietlyAlice @Quillis @RaenHale @Relics @RingMaster @Saraceaser @Scales25 @Schiemoon @Skarlette @Skydust @Stormlark @Sturmflux @Sylvanlady @TeaHorse @TheLittleDeath @ToTheArk @ValkyrieValravn @Vngsursh @Watercolour @WishUponADragon Panspermia has been refined! He represents the idea of life on earth originating in Outer Space! Next is KalicoKat's Drop and Sibling! Don't forget to enter for the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2906271/1#post_2906271]Siren/Blazon/Phoenician Alphabet raffle![/url] And bump for points!
SKH7hjR.png

@Alpestris
@Alphonce
@Amezrou
@amxndael
@Angel614
@ArcanaPersona
@BottledLightning
@BreezeFeather
@briar
@BunnySox
@Cattafang
@chorderaos
@Cohena
@CoyoteFlowers
@CrierNightglori
@Darkmoonbreeder
@DarkusDragon
@DealtaDeath
@DetectivePopcorn
@dragonspiritsky
@dragontrainerz
@DraigTeg
@Echoshine
@Eiyora
@Embyrs
@Endofighter
@FantasyMyth
@FeistyTadpole
@Formless
@GaijinIxchel
@Galehaut
@Geminisun
@GreatLordHades
@GrinningWolf24
@Hawlucha
@InfectedWolf
@KalicoKat
@kkatharsis
@Kveldulfr
@LadyAria
@leeanndawuulf
@LovelyDeeps
@lillystl3
@LunarParadox
@MegaraFrostalon
@mercurialwings
@milkywayshock
@narumitsu
@Nettletea
@Opalboi
@phoenyxillusion
@Pythonecary
@QuietlyAlice
@Quillis
@RaenHale
@Relics
@RingMaster
@Saraceaser
@Scales25
@Schiemoon
@Skarlette
@Skydust
@Stormlark
@Sturmflux
@Sylvanlady
@TeaHorse
@TheLittleDeath
@ToTheArk
@ValkyrieValravn
@Vngsursh
@Watercolour
@WishUponADragon

Panspermia has been refined! He represents the idea of life on earth originating in Outer Space!

Next is KalicoKat's Drop and Sibling!

Don't forget to enter for the Siren/Blazon/Phoenician Alphabet raffle! And bump for points!
5gSLBV0.png
I really like the gem-- berry looking things on their shoulders.
I really like the gem-- berry looking things on their shoulders.
x
2J4fxZr.png
x
There is no kindness owed--
but no love, however brief, is wasted.
Still loving will o the wisp!
Still loving will o the wisp!
[img]https://i.imgur.com/XizlKJ5.png[/img[/img]2XVuCCS.png
Sorry about yesterday, was very ill and ended up sleeping the whole time I was supposed to be streaming. Short stream today because we're still working through prepping our kid for virtual learning, but hopefully this shouldn't be an issue again, because I THINK all the dang paperwork is done now.

Maybe.

They keep sending more emails.
Sorry about yesterday, was very ill and ended up sleeping the whole time I was supposed to be streaming. Short stream today because we're still working through prepping our kid for virtual learning, but hopefully this shouldn't be an issue again, because I THINK all the dang paperwork is done now.

Maybe.

They keep sending more emails.
5gSLBV0.png
@Cattafang [img]https://i.imgur.com/NPE9g55.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/HA3HfLi.png[/img] Here you are! <3
@Cattafang

NPE9g55.png

HA3HfLi.png

Here you are! <3
5gSLBV0.png
@Dembai

I am so excited, but I have asked someone for advice and am hoping to hear back soon. I don't actually know enough to make a good decision about keeping one or both. I don't know the Pro's and Con's. I don't want to be selfish, but at the same time. I don't know what the advantage or disadvantage of keeping terminus vs. non terminus or of taking points, what that could realistically give me etc... I hope to give you an answer asap. I appreciate your patience.
@Dembai

I am so excited, but I have asked someone for advice and am hoping to hear back soon. I don't actually know enough to make a good decision about keeping one or both. I don't know the Pro's and Con's. I don't want to be selfish, but at the same time. I don't know what the advantage or disadvantage of keeping terminus vs. non terminus or of taking points, what that could realistically give me etc... I hope to give you an answer asap. I appreciate your patience.
7h7RKGy.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/lywZN9B.png[/img] @Alpestris @Alphonce @Amezrou @amxndael @Angel614 @ArcanaPersona @BottledLightning @BreezeFeather @briar @BunnySox @Cattafang @chorderaos @Cohena @CoyoteFlowers @CrierNightglori @Darkmoonbreeder @DarkusDragon @DealtaDeath @DetectivePopcorn @dragonspiritsky @dragontrainerz @DraigTeg @Echoshine @Eiyora @Embyrs @Endofighter @FantasyMyth @FeistyTadpole @Formless @GaijinIxchel @Galehaut @Geminisun @GreatLordHades @GrinningWolf24 @Hawlucha @InfectedWolf @KalicoKat @kkatharsis @Kveldulfr @LadyAria @leeanndawuulf @LovelyDeeps @lillystl3 @LunarParadox @MegaraFrostalon @mercurialwings @milkywayshock @narumitsu @Nettletea @Opalboi @phoenyxillusion @Pythonecary @QuietlyAlice @Quillis @RaenHale @Relics @RingMaster @Saraceaser @Scales25 @Schiemoon @Skarlette @Skydust @Stormlark @Sturmflux @Sylvanlady @TeaHorse @TheLittleDeath @ToTheArk @ValkyrieValravn @Vngsursh @Watercolour @WishUponADragon Risk represents the idea of behaviour that may or may not have a benefit, as well as the consequences from that behaviour. (NOTE: I forgot to note Risk has "Eyes (Solid)" as a legendary trait, but this will be corrected in the next version. It has a sibling (Glamour) who will be done next! KalicoKat, let me know if you're keeping Risk and Name/Pronouns/if you want a sig!
lywZN9B.png

@Alpestris
@Alphonce
@Amezrou
@amxndael
@Angel614
@ArcanaPersona
@BottledLightning
@BreezeFeather
@briar
@BunnySox
@Cattafang
@chorderaos
@Cohena
@CoyoteFlowers
@CrierNightglori
@Darkmoonbreeder
@DarkusDragon
@DealtaDeath
@DetectivePopcorn
@dragonspiritsky
@dragontrainerz
@DraigTeg
@Echoshine
@Eiyora
@Embyrs
@Endofighter
@FantasyMyth
@FeistyTadpole
@Formless
@GaijinIxchel
@Galehaut
@Geminisun
@GreatLordHades
@GrinningWolf24
@Hawlucha
@InfectedWolf
@KalicoKat
@kkatharsis
@Kveldulfr
@LadyAria
@leeanndawuulf
@LovelyDeeps
@lillystl3
@LunarParadox
@MegaraFrostalon
@mercurialwings
@milkywayshock
@narumitsu
@Nettletea
@Opalboi
@phoenyxillusion
@Pythonecary
@QuietlyAlice
@Quillis
@RaenHale
@Relics
@RingMaster
@Saraceaser
@Scales25
@Schiemoon
@Skarlette
@Skydust
@Stormlark
@Sturmflux
@Sylvanlady
@TeaHorse
@TheLittleDeath
@ToTheArk
@ValkyrieValravn
@Vngsursh
@Watercolour
@WishUponADragon

Risk represents the idea of behaviour that may or may not have a benefit, as well as the consequences from that behaviour. (NOTE: I forgot to note Risk has "Eyes (Solid)" as a legendary trait, but this will be corrected in the next version.

It has a sibling (Glamour) who will be done next!

KalicoKat, let me know if you're keeping Risk and Name/Pronouns/if you want a sig!
5gSLBV0.png
1 2 ... 232 233 234 235 236 ... 289 290